Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

sounds like ss+ is a good idea for you,it kind of keeps you going knowing you can have something to eat if you want it,I have the meal then a pack or a bar as a pudding,I have a glass of water with my meal and to be honest by the time im finished with that lot im quite stuffed!!How much water do you drink?I also drink decaff coffee that way it ups my water allowance and a hot drink semms to fill me up better than the water,also I have the flavourings hot sometimes,what about the sort of soupy powder drink mix do you have that?
xx

evening sisters how are we all,i am a bit quiet its totm and you should know by now i am a misry gut every bloody time roll on the menopause only 15 years to go of periods oh the joy,i have stuck to ss+ all week no loss on the scales but i am putting 10 pints in and peeing 1 out lol so it could be fluid wot u think ha ha.i have argued with everyone today mother ,son,shop staff,people on the bus ,and i shouted at the 5 cats cos they did not come for their tea when shouted,never mind thank god its only a week out of a month,.sorry for the moan and if you dont hear from me till sat with my weight loss (yeh right) i am still here and a slim sister so keep the fires burning ors should that be extinguished with all the water we drink lol.love as evers soola cheesy nuts

morning sisters, how's everyone doing today?

Vicki, dont worry at all about picking huni, i've been the same since new year and really struggled to get motivated again. a stay the same on the scales on monday was exactly what i needed to shock my ass into gear and i've been a 100% ss saint since monday - feels fab to be back in control! you can do it hun, and your cdc wont give you a hard time at all, she's there to support you, as Julie said, and will offer advice to help you through the bad bits aswell as the good!

soola, good to hear from you and your cheesy nuts!!! not so good that you're being plagued with yucky totm again - hope it passes you soon luvvy.

I was so chuffed to discover that i am running on keto power again, back in the pink this morning - nearly fell off the loo with excitement - although I am freezing cold once again so the ole pink has its downsides too!!! Working from home today though so the heating is churning away and i'm wrapped up well. Gonna have some chilli soup in a bit - might stick my feet in it!!!!

laters xxx

Hi all... just a quickie for me as usual.... got sooooo much to do!! Anyway.... was amazed this morning... after my 7lb blowout at the weekend I actually ended up losing 1lb this week... hoorah!!!

How did everyone else get on??

Jules x

Hi everyone,well done jules,so does that mean since the weekend youve lost 8lbs?Flippin heck girl!!Glad you and debs are back on track,this diet is great when you do it right and really works!!Hey jules I just looked at your stats we are the same height and the same weight.........spooky!!

Had my wi last night and lost 4,so thats 10lbs in 2 weeks,yep Im pleased with that.

Julie..........was 13.6.....lost 4.......now 13.02

Right catch you all later,how did you get on serena?

xx

Last edited:
Debs......was 13.12....lost 0....now 13.12

quickie from me too - really busy at work today - yikes!

not happy seeing my sts in print - could cry - scales this morning are still showing 13.12 although they were wavering a bit between 13.10 and 13.12 so hopefully by monday they'll settle around about 11.5!!! not likely but we live in hope.

probably wont be around again until monday as i've got a hectic weekend so have a good'n everyone and if i dont get a wee 5 minutes to pop in i'll catch up with you all on monday.

Dxx

sorry girls, meant to say.......

Jules - well done on shifting the 7lb from the weekend and an extra bonus 1lb too - fab fab fab!!!

Julie - thats brilliant, another 4 off for you - you'll be seeing and celebrating the 12's next week chic!!

Dxx

hi guys, not really with it at the mo,havent read your posts as my head is killing me and I have a fever, sore throat and its just a cold, but ohhhhhhhh I do feel ill,I have eaten today too, so generally feel very low in myself, not sure I can do this sodding cd thing anymore, well not today anyway.
My plans for the weekend are off, as I feel so rough.
Congrats on your losses ladies and for staying strong, take care and have a fab weekend.

Hi girls,penny poor you,I really hope you feel better soon,glad I havent seen you this week as you would have blamed me,sounds like what I had,I only had it for 2 days though thank god sending big hugs your way hunny((((((((huggy bears)))))))))
xx

quickie from me too - really busy at work today - yikes!

not happy seeing my sts in print - could cry - scales this morning are still showing 13.12 although they were wavering a bit between 13.10 and 13.12 so hopefully by monday they'll settle around about 11.5!!! not likely but we live in hope.

probably wont be around again until monday as i've got a hectic weekend so have a good'n everyone and if i dont get a wee 5 minutes to pop in i'll catch up with you all on monday.

Dxx
Hey debs you never know,mine showed me at 11 once when I was about 17 stone,I realised they were broken but I liked seeing it so I kept getting on them heehee!!
xx

Home alone til sunday evening, its very scary, theres not much food in the house, but what there is I want, cooking some quorn at the mo, hopefully that will do me.
Thanks for the hugs darling Julie, hope its gone in time for work monday.
Its so very quiet without cris and my doggies, on the one hand I love it, on the other I totally hate it!

Hi pen,well let me guess who you miss the most cris or doggies hmmm thats a tough one!!
xx

Serena...was 10.1...lost 2...now 9.13

Hey everyone

Penny, hope you feel better soon petal *huge huggles*

Debs, hope you're ok, it sucks to STS but you'll be shifting those lbs in no time.

Well done on your weighloss this week Jules, you must be well chuffed!

Julie, sorry missed you yesterday, well done on your 4lb that's fantastic! Like Debs says you'll be in the 12s next week, how exciting!

Soola, Vicki, hope you are doing ok xx

Serena YOU ARE IN THE 9s girlfriend....blimey how pleased must you be,you should be shouting your head off about that!!Well done,am really pleased for you,I remember me and you at the group discussing our goal weights and you saying ooh I dont know if I will do it,I cant remember the last time I was 9 stone something....and here you are!!Well done again,am really chuffed for you
xx

OMG Serena, so very happy for you, you ickle star, your amazing and deserve this success, really you do.
Hi Julie, I miss them all of course,lol.
Heres hoping we all have a successful and happy cd weekend.

stayed the same this week but did laugh at my % of water it has gone up 10% and fat has come down 5% by the scales clever thing arnt they ,so lost fat gained water resulting in -0 lb loss yeha

Serena...was 10.1...lost 2...now 9.13
soolacheesynuts....was 11.13.....lost 0 .....now11.13 totm hee hee

well done on the 9s serena you must be well chuffed hope i can get there ........eventually sigh

Thanks for your lovely comments Sistas, I am really chuffed but it is absolute hell getting there, lots of early nights, tears, tantrums and that would normally be stuffed down with a binge but hey...it's gotta be done.

Soola, well done on the fat% loss, it's all that counts, it really sucks not to see it translated into weight on the scales but it will soon enough, you're doing so well.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend xxx

Hi guys, hope your all having a fun and happy weekend, Its snowing here and very cold, I havent been outside my house for 3 days, I thought about it today, but the snow stopped me, what a whimp.

Iam giving real thought to giving up cd for a while as my head and heart arent into it,at all.
I still want to loose weight, but not sure I can do this anymore.

hi all

penny how you feeling honey? you sound really flat just now so am sending you lots of huggles from up here in baltic scotland - no snow here yet but i think its forecast. Stay strong sweetie.

serena well done skinny girl - in the 9's eh, what a star!!! and i see less than a stone to go to goal - go girl!!!

i've not had the best of weekends and none of it has been as planned. was tanking up the motorway on friday night and my car died in the fast lane! managed to nurse it to the hardshoulder and had to get recovery to remove me to the garage - lots of tears from me, lots of panic, fear, visions of being flattened by a truck, etc!!! Anyhoo my little baby car is in bits in the garage with some camshaft something or other snapped and valves buggered or something (no clue what any of it means!) and am looking at a bill in the region of £700! am really struggling with cd this weekend, trying to stay focused but i just want a glass of wine so badly that i'm pretty sure i'll give in before the day is out, and i dont care! sorry to be all about me - again - i just needed to moan about it - its been a hellish weekend and i'll actually be glad when its over.

i hope my luvverly sistas are all well and i'll catch up tomorrow.

Dxx

Back