**Team 18 - Slinkybabes ~ Official thread**

Hi Emma
I almost drowned in water ha , I was making sure that the fibre stuff and water could not be an excuse for not losing. I remembered how awful I felt last week when it was STS and no TOTM issues and had SS 100%.

Anyway it seems to have done the trick. You are doing fab, keep up the good work.

Michelle x

yahooo I lost 5 lb at my weight in, over the moon today yippeee!!

Making a total of 19 lb loss in total (this is my offical weigh in not my saturday one lol, so I lost 2 lb since sat!!)

How is everyone else doing this week?

Hello ladies,

hope everyone is doing great with CD! Im unfortunately no longer able to do the diet due to health reasons :eek:(

I'm not giving up on my quest for weight loss...and will be joining Slimming world this week...i know it's going to take a much longer time to get to my target, but my health has to come first!

I wish you all the best of luck on CD...I'll still be lurking on the boards and using the SW forums!! so will keep an eye on how everyone is getting on!! :eek:)

Best of luck ladies!! You're all doing really well!!

xx

could we do a roll call?

Berryred

LOL, just to see if worth keeping the slinky babes going seem to be losing people or going awol!!

My sat weigh in was 13st 1/2lb which is 4 1/2 lb this week yahoo, hope it reflects on Tuesday

Hi All

Just back from a 2 week surprise holiday as my Valentine's pressie. It was all inclusive:eek: and as it was a surprise I did not refeed before it so have gained loads. I feel like the stay puffed marshmallow man from Ghostbusters...:(:(:cry:

Anyway, been swimming this morning did a mile first time back so am well chuffed with myself. Back onto SS tomorrow. Will report back on Saturday with my gain:cry: after CDC scales are broken.

Take care all and keep glugging the water.

Michelle:)

Back