***** Team 19 - Fat Guys Slim NEW Official Thread *****

Hi Guys - how are you doing?

So glad to hear that you passed your stones Dean, what a nightmare!

So I am well and truly annoyed, I have been so good this week, I stayed on CD and eagerly loked forward to my weigh in yesterday morning. I haven't lost anything!! I know it happens sometimes but I wasn't expecting it..
I've been doing a lot of bike riding lately so I am hoping it's fat turning to muscle (please please pretty please with a cherry on top) but I was still hoping to have a loss to show.

:mad:

So annoyed...

Hi guys

I am home this weekend so wondered if anyone would like to do the scores for this week to help me out whilst I enjoy some much needed family time.

Had a bit of a mare this past week and then today shopping because one my bridemaids couldn't fit into her dress, we tried to shop for a different style today but no luck and she has therefore had to bow out of being a bridemaid so bit gutted!! :( Just seems things were going so well.....

I am enjoying this evening with homemade curry and drinks with my parents and aunty & uncle sorry but putting CD thoughts to the back of my mind this weekend after the week I have had, so I shall be a stay the same, at least thats what the scales told me this am!!

Hope your all well and doing well.

Kate xxx

No takers, okay well the results are as follows:-

Team score = 0.91%

Biggest loser = Anni 2.06%

Thats with 4 members taking part this week!!

Kate honey - I'm sorrry, I meant to get back to you to offer. Can you tell me what you do with the scores (where does the % figure come from?) and I'll be happy to help next time xx

PS I went out cycling again this morning, 30 miles in total over the weekend and have buggered my knee up completely! Serves me right for overdoing it.. oh well, maybe I'll starting losing weight again if I have a rest :p

Hi Dee

These are the rules to follow which are posted on the CD team section by Irene H

Each team has 6 members, one of whom is the designated team leader.

Each member weighs weekly and submits results to the team leader.

Team leader submits weekly team % result and biggest loser result between Thurs and Sun either on the weekly thread or by pm. Deadline is Sun at 6 pm.

A team needs to have 3 results to be able to win the Team award

Calculations for each individual %:
number of lbs lost divided by weight last week in pounds multiplied by 100.

Calculations for team %:
total number of lbs lost divided by total number of last week's weights in pounds multiplied by 100

Well done with all your cycling honey, you have done so well.

I really need to have a sit down and decide what my aims are because I have had a bad weekend food wise and I have been battling to cope with CD as it is. Dave and I are going to sit down and try to work together to help me plan my exercise better and decide whether CD is really right for me....

Watch this space.

Speak soon Guys xx

*hugs kate!*:)

Not much to report - still busy at work, but we are now finally in our lovely new purpose built lab and it looks fabby doo!!!:D:D i think im going to OD on coffee though! lolol

Not feeling so positive about tomorrows wi as its my lady time! (hehehe Im using this excuse dean!) I dont get them every month, so its my quarterlies :D:D But should be back on track the following week and less floaty-bloaty by then.

Good luck everyone, :vibes:

catch you guys later....off to spend some time with DH after spending most of the night car-hunting.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Guys

I'm really sorry to let you all down but I have decided to come off CD. I just don't have the passion for it that I did last year and so I'm thinking of trying a different weight loss path now. Something slower but less restrictive like weight watchers.

It's not fair to you either to have me dithering for any longer, it would be better if you could have a member who has a constant minus figure to add to the chart each week and can spur you along.

I'd like to keep in touch though, to see how you are all doing and say hello every now and then.

Wishing you all the best, good health and success in your diets.

Much love
Dee xx

Hi Team , well so far its day 4 for me now taht I have gone back on Cd , feeling postive now , after a rockey road ....
Sorry to hear that Dee , but if you are not in the right mind its hard , yes come say hi to us , you never know you maycome back to Cd .
Hi Kate , did you think if you wills tay on CD, I know with this diet you have to be thinking postive and thinking slim mode , how are you ? I know you won't give up on losing weight at the end of the day .
Hi Annit hows the new building , so you have a view now .
Hi Dean , so your back on CD tahts good . I know its not easy being in the cab driving , as you tend to snak on junk , but you need more newspapers now lol

Morning all.

Dee, thanks for messaging us all & hopefully you have read my message on FB to you :D Good luck with whatever you decide honey, you have to do whats right for you!

I'm sorry I haven't been on all week guys, its been quite a week, OH has been really ill so I have effectively been nursing him :( he is getting there though and seems brighter today.

I was supposed to be having a second interview for a job this lunchtime (second time arranged) but its just been cancelled due to unforseen circumstances so I am now wondering if this is a sign?! I don't want to leave my current job but there are so many things which get my down, I don't wanna stay either, but it feels like I will be for some reason....... *sigh*

How are you all doing?

I'm doing okay, haven't been too well myself for some of the week with S & D :( Yuck!! But I feel better today just a tender tummy.

Lots of love & best wishes to you all xxx

Hi All,

Would you have a space on your team for me?? I am in the middle of week 3 and have been 100% up till now and would love to join you?

Thanks,
Pj

Hi guys,
sorry i haven't been on here but i am having a personal nightmare.
dont know if you all remember but I am meant to be getting married on the 30thof may - in mexico.
i cant go into all the details of what is happening and what our options are but rock and hard place come to mind.

so... dont expect to be on here much in the next week, but know i am still trying.
its been hard, ive been drinking and having a hard time eating anything at allduring the day cause of stress and then realize im starving at 9pm and eat half a chicken. not good.
I will be focusing my efforts cause i am determined to get married some where, anywhere, on the 30th of may as planned and i dont want to undo all my good work.

think good thoughts for me and please understand if i am not the best team member just now.

xx

Hi Rach-

I did think of you the other day and thought about ringing you but didn't want to bother you too much because as I expected you are stressed right now & I know how hard planning a wedding is whilst all is going smoothly so goodness knows how crappy you must be feeling. Have you managed to get any other options together? Different countries etc? I do hope you manage to sort it honey I really do.

Lots of love to you !!

August- yes you are welcome to join our team if everyone else is okay with it :D which I am sure they will be! Welcome, do tell us some more about yourself hun....

xxxxxxxxx

Hi guys
Dee, sorry to see ya go chick, only you know when its the right time to do cd, we all know how hard it is even when you are 100% focussed on it, so even if you are a small % in doubt, it would be even harder. I wish you every success in the world!
Rach, S**T!!!!!!! Gutted for ya hun, hope you and your o/h manage to get something sorted out, let us know!
Kate, how are you and your o/h doing health wise now, has the bug/s passed?
Forgetting the Mexican swine thing, there does seem to be alot of people getting ill recently, hope you both get back to 100% soon!
Regarding your job, remember I said before that it seems mega stressfull? Would the other position be as bad?
Whatever happens, happens for a reason, you never know what other options may be round the corner!
Hope it all works out for ya.
Jackie a few days back on CD, well done you, hope you are still on track and kicking butt!
Anni, hope all's well and that your still on track!

Take care you guys, spk soon
Dean

Hi hun,

Thanks for your kind words. OH and I are getting there....both of us have had it bad this past week and I think we may have had the same thing but unsure where it came from. The new position, is in the same field doing the same thing, and I know there are politics within every job but I just feel I need a new start for so many reasons.

I'm going to sort out the team results now because tomorrow I won't get much chance to log in and don't wanna stress about it....

I hope your all okay and doing well. I need to get back onto things this week just been feeling so stressed about things I have found it puts more pressure on myself which then makes me fail miserably, I need to get a grip :(

xxx

OK guys just checked spreadsheet and there are only 2 results this week so I don't see much point in entering them to be honest. If anyone enters there by tomorrow afternoon then another will have to work out scores and send them off as I am out all day/evening.

Sorry guys.

xx

Sorry irene! I guess not ;-(

Hopefully next week will be a better one for us. i havent had a chance to look on the spreadsheet..... will have a look now.

Hugs to everyone! its been a tough week all round methinks

xxxxx anni xxxxx

Whooo hooo!!!!
Dean is our teams' winner this week with 5lbs off!!! Big slobbery hugs and congratulations there gorgeous ;);)

Sorry we didnt get a full team for entering the weekly challenge.

Have a good week everyone.... im still thinking about the team.

:vibes:

anni
xxxx

Back