***** Team 19 - Fat Guys Slim NEW Official Thread *****

Hi Team!
I am so sorry I have not been on here for almost 3 weeks but it has been mental!
Between trying to make sure we could actually get to our wedding and honeymoon (flights were cancelled-then re-booked, rescheduled, etc) and making sure I had everything done at work before I left, I have not had a minute to do anything else.

I want to thank you all for your support and friendship. I have lost almost 4 stone on CD and would not have been able to do it without you guys.

We leave tomorrow and get married on Saturday, then we are away for 2 weeks on honeymoon. I don't think I will be going back on CD after I return, we want to try for a baby right away so I think it will be better for me to do weight watchers, or something similar. This means I will be leaving you guys, which is making m very sad :(
But dont worry, I will log on when I come back for a catch up and you are all welcome to PM me whenever, please do because I will really really miss you! or e-mail me:
[email protected]

so goodbye for now, the next time I post it will be as Mrs. Rachel Kavish-Wheatley!!!!

Love you All!!!!

Hi guys. I hope u are all okay, I am sorry to say but I'm going to leave our team due to personal circumstances & also the fact that were slowly falling apart with others leaving etc. I wish u all the very best for the future. Take care Kate. Xxxx

Hi anni & Dean, it looks like its just me and you now left in the running .
so we need 3 others to join us . I will put a post up sometime today .

Last edited:
Hi guys!!

Its a bit sad we have lost some mebers over the last wee while! Good luck to you all on your own private journeys. Wishng you loads of love n success in life :wave_cry::wave_cry:

So, jackie n dean - think we will rustle up some more members?? otherwise we will have to disband and go our own paths :cry::cry:

My CDC is on her holidays this week - so no WI til next Tuesday for me.

hugs all

anni
xxxxx

Hi Anni , well on Monday I put an add up but no takers , so I think we should go our ways , which we can still post on here but not as a team , what do you think Dean and anni ?

yep! I agree...there seems to be lots of vacancies for one or 2 people, so us finding 3 would be a stretch.

Good luck

and you Deany!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ok anni , will you join another Team ? I am looking at joining one now .

will try find it ....

Hi Lovelies,

Came back to say hello and you are all gone! Hope you are just hiding.

I have been reading through the old thread, hope all are well, Dean honey how are you getting on?

Hope all weddings are still on, kids are well and diets are continuing. I'll pop back again if any of you are still here.

Love Dee xx

Hiya Ladies...

Sorry to Hi-jack your thread. :rolleyes:

Just wanted to say a huge Well Done to Dean, Keep going cheeky chops!!
Hope you feeling better..

xx

Back