***** Team 19 - Fat Guys Slim NEW Official Thread *****

Evening guys
Just checking in to see how you all are?! I hope your weeks have started off well. Mine has been okay although could be better. I'm off for early night now, got a mammouth 3 x 13 hr shifts ahead of me & thats before my 20 hrs over the weekend, lol, gluten for punishment or what eh....!!
Love to you all xxx

Hey Team,
Im back and in the zone!
had a great time in Israel just hanging out with my family. Turns out, i had lost 8lbs while i was there and i was really bad about having my shakes. everyone insisted on feeding me but i was very strict and only had salad leaves and grilled chicken or poached fish. yes, it was a boring way to eat but gave me hope for the future since it wasn't that bad, and i was able to control what i ate.
met my CD yesterday and she has decided to call this week one again since i wasn't doing SS while i was away. funny thing is, i lost more doing my own thing than on SS. but im not quiting, just goes to show that you can actually eat and loose weight as long as you are very concious about what you are doing.
I have also started going to the gym for some gentle cardio and weight training. my arms are sore but in a good way.
only 3 months till i leave for mexico, gotta step up the toning now. its going to be hard slog but im up for it!
hope everyone is doing well.
xx

Hi Guys

Rach-great to have you back babes, missed u!! Well done on your weight loss whilst away really proud of you!!

Sorry I haven't been around much guys been working tonnes and just slept once I got home last night so didn't log in. I hope your all well and enjoying your weeks, the weekend has now arrived :D love to you all xxx

Hello
This is Stacey, Deans wife.
He is in hospital at the mo, he has been having bad pains that the doctor said was constapation - the hospital think that its he's gall bladder.
He hopes that you are all ok and I will let you know what happens.
He told me to tell you all to be good.
Stacey

Oh No!

Poor Dean :(

Thanks for letting us know Stacey. I hope he is doing okay and gets out of hospital soon. will be thinking about him. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Give him all our love.
Keep us updated.

Anni
-x- :):)

Hi Guys, I stupidly forgot to update my stats for this morning. Im sorry. STS in any event. Im really struggling this week to stick with it. Will persevere though.

Dean- Get well soon, we're already missing you on here :)

OMG!!!
Dean, hope you get everthing sorted quickly and its painless as can be.
Thank you Stacey for posting. He is such a sweetie thinking of us when he is unwell.

Lesson for all of us, not everything your body goes through is a result of this crazy diet.

get well soon Dean, thinking of you...:hug99:

Hi all

Dean we hope your okay mate and pulling through okay, thanks Stacey for logging in to let us all know how he is!! Sending you lots of healing energy!!

Rach- I have pm'ed you to see if you can work out our scores and enter them for me this week as I've only just got in and gotta go sleep cus on major shift again tomorrow :( would be major help babes.

Love to you all xx

Hi Folks,
Im doing the WI info today since Kate has a long shift.

Dean, Dee & Kate are all going in as STS so i really need your info Nya!

thanks,
rach

Thanks honey- if you don't get Nya but I think she said she was a STS in her last post on here, maybe best to leave it this week do u think? Both me and Dee have pratted about so thats our own fault, lol, although unlike me Dee has a good reason (her birthday) :D

Dee- Hope you had a great bday babes, sorry not been in touch its been a mad working week for me!! I need sleep :(

Kate xxx

ill go ahead and post results anyway since between anni and i its a 7lb loss, so at least it something :)

sorry, sent results to Irene but forgot to post them here.
Drum roll please.....
Anni is our biggest looser this week with 1.76% Well done you!!!!

as a team we only had .496% this week but hey, better than nothing. at at least next weeks will be better :)

Hi Guys - I'm back!

I have just been reading through all the pages of messages, lovely to have a catch-up.

So sorry to hear about Dean, hope you ok honey. I am looking foward to seeing you back here safe and well.

And to all of you, I have been checking out your stats, well done everyone! Wow, you are all losing loads, and are just complete motivating stars!

I'm back in the zone and starting again on CD tomorrow. I got all the celebrating out of my system and and ready to go. I can't believe I put on almost a stone in the time I have been off it, I am hoping it drops off just as quickly again. I am so determined to do this and keep it all off for good.

So, I have given up the booze, the food (except shakes, soups and 810 qualifying food :eek:) and I'm giving up smoking too. Glutton for punishment some might say, but when I'm in the zone, I feel like I can do anything! One of my colleagues and I are going to walk home together at least once a week from work (about 7 miles) and I've got myself a pilates and a yoga dvd. Phew, what a way to start my 30's!

Hope you are all well and doing fabulously on your diets. I'm not around much here during the week but I promise to log in when I can and especially over the weekends.

Much love
Dee xxx

Oh god, I just updated my signature to reflect the weight I have put on... How depressing. It's all coming off again by the end of Feb, I'm setting myself a personal challenge.

Yeah - bring it on!

Love Dee x

Morning Teamies!

Just popping in to catch up with everyone...

Hope we are all having a good Thursday....just about to head out with the kidlets to drop one off at nursery and go shopping with the other. Thinking about everyone and hope you are all doing well.

Keep in touch and positive vibes for WI day. I managed 3lbs this week, which made me smile (even though more would have been ideal)

Hope you are doing better Dean. keep us updated xx

Dee - good luck getting back in the 'zone', hope its all good for you :D

Kate, Rach, Nya....hope you guys are smiling too! Caz, you still around???

take care:):):):):):)

xxxxxxxx Anni xxxxxxxxx

Hi Guys,
sorry i haven't been posting much, been busy with wedding and honeymoon planning.
not been a good girl this week, had a few slip ups but nothing major. Only lost a pound on my CD's scales and lost nothing on mine :(
Joined the gym last night so i could go after work and not just on my days off. so tomorrow starts the big work out push. Im going to aquafit and yoga.
My dress fitting is in a little over 3 weeks so i am setting myself a mini challenge - 10lbs in 3 weeks! anyone up for it?

Hi Guys

Well done Anni :D keep it up!

Rach- great goal to set yourself honey!

Dee- glad your back babes, missed ya!! Did you have a good birthday?

Dean- I hope your okay and on the mend honey!!

I am strugglin, really badly, I have been since the end of week 1 and have pratted about ever since, why can't I stick to it straight?! I keep rebelling! Arrghhhh!!

xXx

Morning all....:talk017:

Im up for the 10lbs mini-challenge....come on guys, lets join Rach in this one, great for team-building and will be good for our own personal achievment and help everyone get back on track.

have a great day all....Im off shopping again, this time for something for ME!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Yey Mini-Challenge!!!!

Ok - 10lbs off by March 23rd! we can do it.
Kate - come on and join in!
I know your having a hard time staying focused but you can do it!
its funny, you think it will get easier as you go but it actually gets harder.
I think the reason is that at the beguining you are really motivated and really into it. after 6 weeks, its just what you do and it gets boring so you pick at food to make your life a bit more interesting but thats our problem, isn't it?
we have to stay focused, just like we were at the start. keep that picture of your wedding day in your head. everytime you put food to your mouth, look down at your engagment ring and remember why you started this diet in the first place.
its hard, and its getting harder (trust me, i totally know where your at) but we can do it!!!!!!!!

Mini - Challenge HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Back