***** Team 19 - Fat Guys Slim NEW Official Thread *****

Just a quick one before I head to work. Rach or Dean would either of you mind just doing the scores for me please and sending them on? See u all tomorrow. Kate xxx

Ps. was very good last night, didn't over do it with the chinese or gin ;)

Pounds to Stones conversion calculator
I have found this web site . i'll see if it works in a min Kate .
and give you the results .
thank you all for your Welcomes :)
Anni , you made me laugh there with , you only come on for Deans dreamboat chat lol
Well he is an Essex boy lol
Hi Rach , I need to get an A/c for that , so hold tight and i'll try work on that later if not monday .
May the 30th, crist you better get 100% ing girl lol
Have you got the dress already , I see on your sig your down to a size 16 now , so I guess you could lose another 2 stone in that time , easy , lol which will get you too , size 12 ?
come on you can do this :)
Hi Dean , are you in your cabie picking up another story for us , share , share , lol my OH was going to be a black cabbie he did about a year of it and then thought , no , its not for me , lol . crist I remember that helping him with his roads , to remember them .
See Kate you are getting fit , with dog walking , all helps , have a great day Team i'll try work this out now pounds into stone ok , and get back to you in a min .
Hi Dee , hope your having a fab wekend and shaking em down

Last edited:
Answer: 180 lb = 12.8571 st
OR 12 st and 12.00 lb

Ok just used that link and here is the results just in lol

Is'nt it good ,hehe

hey team
Kate, only just logged on, sorry if results are late, have done them and messaged irene.
couldnt include jackie as not yet on chart, so submitted just 3 as me and rach sts.
Well done Anni, this weeks biggest loser!!! 2.36%. well done chick.
team %, 1.47%!
well done guys.
hope everyone is well, spk soon
dean

Well done Anni - your our wee star!!!

Jackie - have added you to the sheet and sent you an invite to it via gmail, check your e-mail.

Everyone else - hope your having a great start to this new week. I know we are going to get up that team chart this week, i can feel it!

wëllÐØnë Ånnï тнιѕ ωєєкѕ вιggєѕт ℓσѕєя !

гคςђ tђคt เร ค ς๏๏l เ๔єค tђคt รקгєค๔รђєєt,เ ђคשє ןยรt ђค๔ ค l๏๏к, เt คll l๏๏кร ๏к tђє เภŦ๏ tђคภк ץ๏ย гคςђ

Morning Team , hope everyone is doing well with CD , unsure what plans people are doing on CD , I'm doing Ss+ and will try to SS soon , I have 45 pounds to go , I know it does not sound alot to some people , but on any diet its Hard .... How are you guys all finding it .
Lets be 100% guys and soon we will be there !
Rach , hope you could read the writing on my last post lol , That spreadsheet is good , now I take it that you put the weekly losses in ? let me know if I need todo anything on that ok

hi jackie
im doing ss, have just had a week on ss+ but found it really difficult as i wanted to eat more foods than was allowed and then also got quite bored and was longing to return to ss.
back on ss now, along with swimming and walking, trying to do as much as i can as i want this done asap!
it is hard but for me, its a mental thing and cos ive been big for a while, its my time now so i know its now or never.
how the rest of you mob doing, well i hope!
spk later guys
dean

Hi Dean

You will do this as you seem so up for it .
I need to do more walking , I walk everywhere as don't drive , but will push todo more . So you found it hard on ss+ , well being back on SS your find the results better so you will get there sooner .
Just looking 5 stone gone already , since 1st Jan , my god that is great .
I will try dropping the + soon , and by doing that is to keep busy todo it .
I know that you need to be walking and you Job is a cabbie so your doing the right thing with walking swimming .
Your walking back to happiness lol

Hi Guys - how are you all doing?

Welcome Jackie, hope you like our little team. It's great to have a full crew again!

Dean you do make me laugh, I'm going to make an effort to mention totm in every post now, just for you :D and maybe a bit of dress shopping goss too!

And how is Miss Kate getting on getting back on the wagon? I hope you are finding it a bit easier now. I hope you savoured every mouthful of that Chinese, ooh what I would give for that right now..

Well, I had a lovely relaxing day today before my mega busy week starts, I went into Canary Wharf to look at bicycles and came away with three new pairs of shoes :rolleyes:. I was completely chuffed, I went to have a look at these lovely leather cowboy boots that I have been umm-ing and aah-ing over for about 6 months and there was ONE final pair left in the shop. Because they were trying to get rid of them (and thank god they were my size!) they were priced down from £70 to £10. I HAD to buy them!!
And because I love them sooooo much I am still wearing them now with my pjs :D:D:D.

So I'm not sure that I can log in much for a while now, like Kate I can read the posts on my phone but can't post from there. Tomorrow after work I'll be going to a memorial service for the Australian bushfire victims held in Westminster Cathedral, Wednesday I'll be working in the middle of the G20 riots in the city (not for a bank thankfully, but it's still pretty scary). We have been advised that if we do actually make it into work, then we should expect to spend hours getting home!
Thursday I have a pub quiz after work, Friday I am working at the little theatre that I volunteer in sometimes and Saturday I am off to Milton Keynes for the weekend for a wedding. Phew!

But I am hoping that keeping busy keeps my mind off food :rolleyes:

So I'm sending my best wishes to you all, have a wonderful and motivated week and even if I'm not posting I'll still be logging on every now and then to catch up on how you are all getting on

Love Dee xx

Ooh, PS yesterday I went into the West End to meet a friend for a few drinks. I wore a skirt (with opaque tights, so I wasn't too on display) for the first time seriously since high school. His jaw dropped to the ground when he saw me, but no one ran screaming so I guess it wasn't too bad. I might try it again sometime! x

Hey all!!!!
TOTM, TOTM, TOTM, TOTM!!!!!! lololol

there you go Dean, that's enough lady issues to be getting on with for now!!

Had a busy day at work...silly people left me in charge of expensive fancy scientific analysers and i had alarms going off everywhere!!! But i managed not to sweat too much and made it home in one piece! :p:p:p:p:p and kept my job!

Im back home after spending a long weekend with my little ole mummy! I never realised just how 'homey' my mums house is. I took one child with me for the weekend and my mum spent lots of time running around after her. I went shopping into glasgow on saturday and my cheeky teenager neice managed to squeeze money out of me! Plus, i managed to have a lie-in til 7am!!!! Now, that may not seem like much, but with an overactive 4 year old and a 2 year old who like to bounce on me around 5am - this was luxury!..

proper hi to jackie!! :):):):) Sorry my last message was short, but i had already written one, then lost the signal on my phone, and couldnt be bothered starting all over again! And used up all my internet allowance :(

Cant believe i was the biggest loser this week...seems like a lifetime ago i managed more than 3 lbs !! yipeee me :clap::clap::clap: Dean usually beats me at this game!

Im also on SS jackie, although i go see my CDC tomorrow and im hoping she has forgotten/doesnt know it should be my 810 week..... like Dean, i dont think i will cope well as im not sure how much to eat, whether its too much etc.... SS is much simpler and its working for me just now!

Back to my walking this morning, i promise to do my 5 mile walk to work at least twice a week! and may embarass myself at the swimming pool on thursday with the little one by my side. Im still way too fat for a swimsuit, but i have to brave it at some point :(:(

Ho Hum.....still havent manage to open the Wii Fitness coach box yet that i moaned about getting for 2 weeks - i think i will do it when i log off here and see what it says.

kate, hope your hour by hour thing is working well...thinking about you x

dee - gosh, busy busy lady! Hope you have a good week and dont miss us too much if you dont get a chance to post. x

rach/dean /jackie ..hope you are having a good start to the week. Are we still on the 7lb fortnight challenge???

I will bid you all farewell...

G'night all

take care

Anni xxxxxxxx

Hi guys,
Since its my totm, i thought i would treat myself to a new dress, and then i did some ironing, got my hair done and spent the rest of the day dreaming about Dean :p

I wish! i just got back from punishing myself at the gym. its going really well tho, since i started going mid feb. i have droped 2% of my total body fat and am now in the average % for women (just:rolleyes:).

we have are having a healthy living week at work and each department has been given a pedomitor to wear and whichever department racks up the most miles wins! so this has spurned me on to take it home with me and walk to and from work as well as wear it at the gym. Anything for a team, right guys?

YES - we are still on for the mini challenge. it should be 7lbs by this weeks WI - should we stick with that or count this week as week one?

Jackie - you fill in your weekly weight yourself and Kate, or whoever is doing the figures, can check it from there and submit them. and yes, the font was challenging but i figured it out ;)

Dee - good luck with all your fun stuff, you busy bee. And well done on wearing a skirt!

Kate - how you doing babes?

Anni - im sure you will be fine wearing a skirt. you can always do what i do and wear a swim skirt to hide your bum. BHS has some for a tenner.

Dean - great news about your news about your new excersise regime. Maybe we should add an exsersise challenge? what do you think team?

xx

Hi Fat guys Slim , How's everyone doing .

Morning Team Leader ... Kate , how are things going , I read you are taking it hour by hour , are you okay ?
Get them dogs out the moment you feel you want to eat and don't come back to the house till the cravings have gone , these diets are not easy by any means .
I love chinese but I couldn't eat a whole one :)
Hi there Dean , how are you doing ? I'm sure you can take the Jokes :)
How is SS going , I see most of you are SS ing , i'm still having chicken bit of milk in drinks as can't do too much black coffee .
Dean are you anywhere near standen Ave ?
How are you doing with your exercise , I do about an hour everyday walking , but I guess i'm going to have to up my game with you guys , right ? lol
Hi Dee , so you went for a bike & came out with shoes lol .
Blimey a tenner , that was a great buy , but wearing them with your PJs , is that some kinda Ozy thing , only jking
Even just reading the Team posts you will still feel part of the team , and soon be back to posting .
hope wednesday does not work out to late for you getting home .
Pub Quiz , will be hard seeing everyone drinking and you having a water lol , do you ever have Coke Zero ? they used to allow that on LL then took it off , huh wonder why ?
I beat your mate , was in shock seeing you , if he has not seen you since losing weight , that was like my grandad , he used to be over 20 stone and in one year he dropped right down to 7 stone , it took abit of time to sink in .
I see you have lost alot Dee , 130 pounds , how long has that taken you.... wow .
Okay , have a good week i'm sure you will you seem very busy so i'm sure your going to have a good week .
Thanks Anni for the welcome !
seems like you had a good few days with mum , and its good at the ages your two are to get some help , I know its hard work . I know what you mean about them waking up , I can lay in now , but my clock in my head still goes off at 5:30 Am , and I can't sleep past that time really .
Must be so long since i've done it that it won't let me lay in anymore , since my oldest is 18 and my youngest is 5
So SS is working for you too , I think I better think hard and say SS starting from say Wednesday after all it will only speed up time on this rollercoaster diet .
Anni 5 miles twice a week , have you tried that before ? Put your headphones on and go girl !!! , sing out loud if you like too after all anything goes on this diet lol
Hi Rach
Ok so i put the figs in on friday ?
Doing well at the Gym , can you see yourself getting tonned , I really have to think about my Tummy , as I'll end up with lots of hanging skin , and I mean lots , and if I was say 10 years younger i'd book me a tummy tuck and a free holiday to go with taht abroad as its cheaper but i'm 41 , yes young so i'll think i'll leave that lol
Healthy living wk , give that pedomitor to your postman , i'm sure you will win lol
They will say crist you must be doing some miles hehe .
Ok I better go as the house is crying out for a clear up , have a good day guys , and lets hurry up to goal , anyone going away this year on holiday ?
I'm unsure yet ... but my daughter wants disney , but see the the bank job , ops did I just say that , I ment the funds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys

gonna regret the totm gag aint i, aye, at least we are having a chuckle!
Dee, yeeeeee hawwww sister, cowboy boots for a tenner, bargain!!
but cos im a bloke, im not talking about clothes, so im moving on....
hope all goes ok at Westminster Abbey, good luck with the protests too, with road closures it makes my job 100 times harder.
enjoy the wedding and quiz too.

kate, how ya diddling chick, i do hope that youre well, how is it going day by day?

rach, dreaming of me aye......................... must be the totm!!!!!!!
wicked news that your work have set the challenge with the pedometers - right up your street!! hope youre cracking the whip!

anni
what are you, some kind of nutty professor!!!!lol
well done on setting the 5 miles walk target and swimming too, you wear it, if you get some looks, who gives a damn what other people may think of you in a swimsuit! you know its only a short term thing, they dont know you anyway. i know from experience that this is easier said than done, but aye, lets be positive!!!

jackie
well done with the walking, you do what suits you, you know your limits better than anyone - you will know if your taking it easy when you could be doing more!
re standen ave, im not far from there, im near the theatre!
glad to hear that you are cleaning the house, YOU OTHER LADIES TAKE NOTE!!!!! bet you are all now cursing me!!!!

I have a bloody bad headache today, not sure if its cos im back fully on SS after my little visit to SS+ - dunno, but its really doing me in, had it all day and the paracetemol are only just scratching the surface rather than kicking the headache up the a**e!
been swimming again this morning, only day 2 but it was easier today than yesterday, wasnt so out of breath!
Im gonna love ya's and leave ya's now, have gone on for a while and am starting to sound like a woman! Definately cursing me now aint ya's!!!!
Why oh why do I dig myself these holes????????

Be good team, spk soon, take care
Dean

Evening guys!!

Well today has gone okay- one little stumble around 7.30pm but I managed to no let it escalate and I got through most of the day on SS so I hope that means tomorrow I can have one full day on it :) I have had alot of encouragement from me ol man :D bless him, which has really helped!!

I found it a lot easier taking it hourly- so what I did was have my first meal at 9.30am, then said to myself right I'm not going to eat my next until 1.30pm. I had the day to myself so I went horse riding for the first time this yr this am which took me up until 11.30am, then I went to pets at home and by the time I got home it was 12.30pm. I then spent 2 hrs dozing on the bed with my boys which was great because when I dragged myself out I had to go shower and get ready for work so didn't end up having my second meal until 3.30pm :D brilliant!!

I had my last meal at 6pm after things calmed down at work :) sadly things took a turn for the worst and I got a little flustered, I was then left alone and heard food calling me and I did slip off slightly. But I am not going to beat myself up about it!

I am pleased to say I have drunk just under 3l of water today too :D go me!!

So onwards and upwards. I want to have shed a few lbs by time my CDC meeting comes along fri pm!!

Rach- I think you are doing fabulously honey. Having this as week 1 of our challenge sounds great to me :D

Dee- what a busy lady you are :D Glad your well though honey and £10 boots bargain!!

Anni- sounds like you too have been very busy, hope your well and keep up all your good work.

Dean- babes, hope the headache fades away soon, drink plenty of water. Well done on day 2 honey, you are so strong!!

Jackie- you are well and truly part of this team judging by all your posts :) I thought I could talk ;) hehe, joking my love. Its great to see!!

Speak to you all soon.

Love to you all xxx

hi all ;-)

It was great to hear you upbeat kate!! Well done you. Fingers crossed, tomorrow is another successful day.

Dean, get stacey to give you a nice head massage! and take some stronger tabs plus loads of water.

back from CDC, only managed my usual 3lbs this week ;-( no big loser badge for me this week!

Oh and bought some of the Berry powder, pretty nice if you use a teeeeny amount as its so sweet - but anything to improve water flavour. She didnt mention anything about 810! Either she doesnt know or feels its not important - so im happy yo continue ss'ing for as long as.

Gotta go get some ebay packages ready - bye bye fat clothes!

catch you all soon.

Anni - mad scientist/nutty professer lady
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning guys my inner chatter box is coming outtttttttttt :)

Dean , you keep that humour ok , we need it on this SS lol
My Oh bro lives there , but I have never been . Hows your head today ? maybe you are over doing things and also you are now SS only .... lets hope it all goes , I don't know next it will be your PMTs lol ops sozzy lol
Well i have had over 2 hours of walking the lard away .... its just finding other things todo now as before we would be reaching for food but now we have to learn that we need to find other things .

Kate made me laugh there , yes when i go into epic mode my hands go type type , and if its not that its my Jaw going lol
See kate , you kept busy yesterday but when you had that moment alone tahts when your voices came , so its a case of busy busy , and trying to keep so busy that food does not enter our ends , you are like me , you think right everyones gone out of the room now i'm alone and now I can get up to all sorts lol
I take my daughter Mis Pony riding on sundays , how long have you been horse riding Kate ?
Anni , I have just been on Ebay , looking for disney t-shirts , did you get your Fat clothes sent off ok . You will be on there buying your next size down ones soon .
Now don't knock it girl 3 pounds down , way to go ! seeing results from this painful diet lol
I have tried them drinks , sunshine orange and berry , yes makes a change from blasted water . I do drink alot of coffee .
What is everyones fav things they like to eat from CD ?
I like the strawberry , also choc velvet and porridge original there the ones I like more so , I have others to but more them .
Hi to Rach and Dee , how you guys doing ? Hope you are having a fabby week , suns out here!

hi team
hope you are all well and enjoying the sunshine!!!
have had a crap 2 days work, yesterday was a mare with all the stuff in the city and today, although better, still crap in town as certain areas still closed. then around excel centre where they are for the g20 jobbie, my god, looked like a coppers convention, all you could see was their flourescent jackets - hundreds of them, far more than were used yesterday!
so, i decided to finish early yesterday and today, went for a 2 mile walk both days and still swimming - then stace wanted the grass cut, knew we should have got a house with a small garden, just over an hour it took!!! was knackered!
no headaches anymore, thank god, am feeling a little crappy though, worried that my 810 week and the swimming may push my weight up - dunno if swimming makes you gain weight as you are toning muscles - any specialists amongst us that could answer that one for me?
hope you are all doing well, spk soon team.
dean

Hi all

Poor you Dean , sounds like an un-fun couple of days at work!

So, if Stacey says 'cut the grass'....do you do it? i mean, without going into a strop,start a moan- marathon because 'i work too you know' and all that jazz?? if you do - could you teach my Dh to do it?? useless is what he is with all the domestic stuff, in and out of the house!! Ahhhh...just think of all those calories burnt off!:D

Im sure the swimming will be beneficial as you are burning fat at a quicker rate than storing muscle!:)

For once, im not having a good week - i haven't been cheating but i feel so close to it!! What didn't bother me all those weeks ago, is really getting to me :(:(:( I understand why 810 was introduced! I am getting to a really fed-up stage with CD and feel the motivation dwindling (just slap me out of it please) I sometimes wish my cdc had suggested 810 now - but then part of me worries i may just abuse the food-priviledge.:sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

To top it off, i've got a sore throat , cold and the start of a chest infection - so maybe thats whats causing me to be a moany git!

Anyhoo...... enjoy the night all, so far managed 10 miles of huff and puff walking this week and now i have the bug bear of the Wii Fitness coach lady giving me a guelling session.

ciao

anni
xxxxxxx

Back