***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
did the toast affect your ketosis? day 2 has gne ok, i have had 2 shakes and about 8 prawns drizzled in vinegar - are we allowed vinegar as a dressing? gonna have my last shake in a while, still feel hungry! looking forward to ketosis! Then im gonna try and drop the 200 kcal meal. xx:)

Keep guzzling the water as I imagine the only affect could be water retention.

I've had a good day today... was SO hungry this morning & had my first shake at 0730 & wondered how on earth I was going to manage but I've only had 2 & not hungry just yet!

I'll have a look back thru at the posts & put all the name suggestions together so we can see them.x

Thats a good idea ditzeeblonde thank you..

I dont know if the toast has affected ketosis.. havent tested it, havent felt hungry so dont think so, just hope it doesnt affect WI tomorrow!! :(

Im hoping to drop 200kcal meal too.. maybe next week??

How is everyone finding their 1st week??? x

Oh exciting to have a full team.

So long as you are happy to be team leader Yummy Mummy then I'm happy.

I don't know wether to be nervous or excited about tomorrow, although I've stuck to SS 100% I'm convinced I'm not going to lose anything.

Yeah Im happy if you all are!?!? :)

You will loose.. Dont worry! Im worried coz of my slip up :cry:Hope it doesnt affect the scales too much!

How has today gone for you???

fingers crossed for 2moro simply lucy! did ost of you enter ketosis on day 3 or 4? i wondering if 2moro (day 3) is too soon to test xx

My ketostixs are out of date, I've ordered some more so I'm just guessing I'm in ketosis at the moment!

Today has gone good, I didn't have any children to look after during school hours so I did some house work then went to a mates for a gossip afternoon! She is doing slimming world and is really excited to hear about the CD. We've planned a night out on the 30th to go clubbing, I'll be drinking that night so will need a meal early evening, got to live still haven't you!

This evening my stomach is really growling at me, infact it's shouting at me, I will NOT slip the night before my first weigh in though. Once the children have shuffled off to bed I'll go hide in my lounge that 2 flights up, even I'm too lazy to go down 2 flights of stairs to hunt for food!

hi i was just wondering if you still had space in ur group ? if so i would love to join i just had my first weigh in yesterday
sam xxxx

simplylucy - apparently vokda n diet coke is the best drink if you have to! i drunk it a few times when doing atkins and it never affected my ketosis - some of the other sprits contain alot of sugar

Ewwwwww I had vodka and diet coke, love vodka though so think I'll have it with soda. Soda is just fizzy water if it comes off the pump isn't it?

I'm happy to go with any name that's chosen. I thought they were all very good.

Went to the pics tonight to see seven pounds was very good film, but I had a diet coke and some salt popcorn. Am really mad with myself but just have to put it behind me and tomorrow is another day.

Everyone seems to be doing very well. Going to remember the vodka and diet coke when I have a night out :)

Somebody I haven't seen for a long time has asked me out for lunch on Saturday I don't want to refuse. but am worried if I eat I'll ruin my weigh in on Monday. If I stick to meat and green salad I'm hoping I'll be ok.

I will stick to ss tomorrow. I'm so fed up with being overweight.

Good luck for tomorrow ladies,
Night

Hi team, how are we doing?? First of all, i want to say how sorry i am that i havent had chance to post today and support you guys. I havent had my laptop because my sister has had it all day to do a university assignment that she left last minute. I've managed to get onto my brothers laptop (i sneaked into his room when he went out, lol). I should hopefully have my laptop back tmrw.

So how has everyone got on? I hope you've all had a good day. I wouldnt worry about the toast YM, i hope you've been drinking some extra water to flush it out. I've slipped up alittle tonight too but only because i have been craving spicy food like mad and have felt like my shakes were tasteless today. I manged to resist untill about 10pm but then i thought i would allow myslef alittle bit of what i'm craving (or else i knew i would get up in the night and go eat any junk i could find). So i had a small piece of lamb (tiny) and 2 teaspoons of spinache (from the lamb saag). I dont feel too bad about it and I think it'll just make me reatin water, but i'm trying to get some extra water in tonight to flush it out. I have written in my diary hough about how i feel about eating and why i think i did it. I 've been doing this since starting CD, i think its good to know.

Redscarlet, how was the movie?? It looks abit wierd bt i love Will Smith so i might go watch it. Although i am staying away from the cinema whiclst SSing, i dont want to risk eating, lol, i love nachos. I cant wait for the summer movies, i want to watch Transformers 2 & Harry Potter, yey. Try not to worry about eating today, you did so well to stick to the diet coke and salt nachos, i know i would have gone crazy n had everything, lol. I hope you've been drinking some extra water.

Anyway, i'l shut up now. Good luck for your WIs YM and SL, i'm sure you'll do fab :) xx

Hi Maybe Baby the film was very good thanks, and Will Smith is soooo gorgeous. Yep putting todays failure behind me and moving on. Hope you get your lap top back I'd feel lost without mine. Already feeling guilty about Saturday's planned meal but 'he' is rather nice. Can't remember what I weighed last time I saw him, hoping he's not in for a shock :eek:

Definitly going to bed now, no wonder I'm always tired.

Morning all...

Weather not too bad in Lincoln this morning looks like we might be in for a dry day which is good as I am out and about today. Off to toddlers soon carefully avoiding the choccie biscuits served with the coffee.

Must admit I am guilty of weighing myself every day, it keeps me focused.

Think I may need my first shake before I leave, always difficult to manage the day when I'm out. Tetra's may be the way to go, me thinks! Need to get in touch with my counsellor.

Have a fab day everyone, take care, be back later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back