Team 2 - ~~~The BBL'S Team~~~

Come on ladies we can do this....... WE NEED TO WIN next week too!!! XXX

Hiya Guys,

WELL DONE, Yeah we wont be posting our results until next week

xx

Yayyyyayyy we wonneded!! Well done us :D lets win again next week (tho I have to say another 9lb loss on my part is highly unlikely!!) x

Yayyy you go girl! My last weigh in was 12.9 (Mon) and this morning was down to 12.8 despite my sginificant whoopsie(s) on Wednesday! Am hoping for another lb off today, and 1 tomorrow so I could report a 3lb loss too (which would also take me to under 12 and a half stone, where I can never remember having ever been, and less than a stone and a half to goal!)

Need to inform you also that I am off on holiday from this Thurs 4th til Thurs 11th so won't be weighing in the Monday after next. So if I disappear for a week, that's why. Hopefully I'll be able to make up any gain on hol between the Thurs I get back and my Mondays WI!!! We shall see tho. Have decided not to SS while away but to eat sensibly and as low carb as possible xxxx

hey nikki, fingers crossed for your weigh in :) hope you have a fab time have ye decided where ye are going yet? Im of on the 13th on holiday hoping i can get well into the 15's!!!

Very Well done B! I'm away for this week's weigh in (Thursday) so My weigh in has been arranged for Sunday morning! XX

Yeah we have booked this evening to go to the Costa Almeria, the warmest place in europe apparently! Can't blimming wait. Have just decided I am going to SS/810 it while on holiday. I really want to get to goal ASAP and eating on hols won't achieve anything other than weight gain in the long run. Plus if I am in a hot country I won't really need to eat anyway, and I will be happy just to be in the sun, so don't need food to make me happy! So will take tetras with me and then if I want a meal out I will have an atkins or an 810 style meal :D then hopefully by the time I come back from holiday I could weigh 3-4lbs less instead of 3-4lbs more, plus then I don't have to waste time losing that gain, so that hopefully when I return to post on here for the challenge I could potentially find myself weighing as little as 12 stone!! where are you off to?

xx

Very Well done B! I'm away for this week's weigh in (Thursday) so My weigh in has been arranged for Sunday morning! XX

heya hun, sorry if silly question do you mean sunday today or sunday next week!! its ok if you not around i will still add you in just as long as i know :)

Yeah we have booked this evening to go to the Costa Almeria, the warmest place in europe apparently! Can't blimming wait. Have just decided I am going to SS/810 it while on holiday. I really want to get to goal ASAP and eating on hols won't achieve anything other than weight gain in the long run. Plus if I am in a hot country I won't really need to eat anyway, and I will be happy just to be in the sun, so don't need food to make me happy! So will take tetras with me and then if I want a meal out I will have an atkins or an 810 style meal :D then hopefully by the time I come back from holiday I could weigh 3-4lbs less instead of 3-4lbs more, plus then I don't have to waste time losing that gain, so that hopefully when I return to post on here for the challenge I could potentially find myself weighing as little as 12 stone!! where are you off to?

xx

Heya nikki, sounds like you have it all planned. were going to lanzarote i cant wait either wish had of booked it for sooner but then wudnt have had as much weight of! Your right about the gain on the holiday there is no point, thats what i did with that stone from 18 - 17 then 17 back to 18 i thought i was never going to see 16 on my scales. you must be so happy that your near goal? i cant wait to get there either, bit disappoitned in myself that i have messed up another year and im still big!! but 4stone makes a huge difference i only have myself to blame!!:sigh:

Heya team,

am up at an unearthly hour having gone to bed early, then being woken up and unable to get back to sleep! So thought I may as well do my WI now, and am very pleased to report a 4lb loss this week (from 12.9 to 12.5)!!

Only 1st 4lbs til BMI 25 :D hoping maybe I can achieve this by the end of Sept... what do you think?

Hi new team! I had my weigh in yesterday and I've lost 4lb's! this week, I'm really pleased :)

Heya team,

am up at an unearthly hour having gone to bed early, then being woken up and unable to get back to sleep! So thought I may as well do my WI now, and am very pleased to report a 4lb loss this week (from 12.9 to 12.5)!!

Only 1st 4lbs til BMI 25 :D hoping maybe I can achieve this by the end of Sept... what do you think?

I think you could def do that just stick to it 100% :) well done on the loss woohoo :)

Hi new team! I had my weigh in yesterday and I've lost 4lb's! this week, I'm really pleased :)

Well done that is brill :) x

Its been pretty quiet on here lately... I'm so bored! Been on here all afternoon but nothing exciting going on lol...

Hiya ladies,

I'm not sure if you have seen my posts tonight or my diary but I am sad to say I am leaving the CD fold. My heads not in the right place and its doing more harm than good. I feel like I have let you guys down but I also feel I have no other choice.

So sorry to do this to you :(

xxx

Hiya ladies,

I'm not sure if you have seen my posts tonight or my diary but I am sad to say I am leaving the CD fold. My heads not in the right place and its doing more harm than good. I feel like I have let you guys down but I also feel I have no other choice.

So sorry to do this to you :(

xxx

hey nikki, i wrote back on your other thread. thats is ok hun :) thanks for letting us know will include you in this weeks % :) thanks for been part of our team :)

Thanks for being so supportive hun, I really appreciate your comments on my diary thread and on here.. such a lovely lady. You deserve to succeed! I will be checking on the team to make sure you're all doing well :)

xxx

Back