Team 2 - ~~~The BBL'S Team~~~

I lost 2lbs last week didn't you get my pm? That's why I started a thread, as I hadn't heard from you:D:D:D:D

was 9 stone 8lbs, now 9 stone 6lbs

xxx

Hi,
My wi is this morning so i'll let you know the details as soon as I get back.

I'm so very sorry Becky that you didn't receive my PM. I just presumed you had, As I hadn't heard from you either?? Anyway, team 2 BBL's is a fab team that deserve to have another Big loser as a member and with me nearing the end of the journey, I feel it's only fair to "give" up my position on your team! Thanks for the support Team 2 it was great fun..................................!

I wish you loads and loads of good luck with your weight loss journeys!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi all - thanks for adding me to the team becky x Not sure what i have to do! I weigh in on a sunday so post from work on a monday lol. This week i lost 6 lbs. Oh and my name is Adele, my middle name is Marie but my family call me munch! My partner calls me munchmarie if i'm being cute lmao hence the username - munch was already taken.
Very excited to be part of a team lol and i'll do my best and 100% ss !

Hi all - thanks for adding me to the team becky x Not sure what i have to do! I weigh in on a sunday so post from work on a monday lol. This week i lost 6 lbs. Oh and my name is Adele, my middle name is Marie but my family call me munch! My partner calls me munchmarie if i'm being cute lmao hence the username - munch was already taken.
Very excited to be part of a team lol and i'll do my best and 100% ss !

Heya welcome on board. all you have to do is on a monday pm me with your weight loss and weight before weigh in so all i need to know is your weight before you lost 6lbs this week? thats all you have to do :) you can post here either until you get pm privelliges i check here a good bit for team news :)

hey team, still waiting on a few results. wanna try and get it sorted tonight as i wasnt here last week i think things are a bit messed up and all the weights mine be wrong on my sheet from the prev week :( so please get in touch with me asap so i know i have, liz, diane, and marie's so far.

im letting the team down big time i was a ment to restart monday and didnt so might step out of the team challenge after this week. no fair on the rest of ye. my heads just not in cd at the moment cant get back on after holdiay. might be changing cdc's as there is also one new one closer to me :)

hijacked thread!!!

BECKY - get your backside :whoopass: on CD 100% asap!!! lol ... hope your well by the way!!

xx

aww thanks... for once i am organised...and i like the fact that as a team we all have a chat and catch up on our thread!!

someone will reply eventually that IS on your team!! lol

im sure soon something will click and you will be on CD in no time. im no angel i have to say and when i came off it end of July it took me almost all of august to get back on (didnt help that it was a rubbish month marred with tragedy!!). but im back on it now... and im sure you wont be far behind me!! xx

aww thanks... for once i am organised...and i like the fact that as a team we all have a chat and catch up on our thread!!

someone will reply eventually that IS on your team!! lol

im sure soon something will click and you will be on CD in no time. im no angel i have to say and when i came off it end of July it took me almost all of august to get back on (didnt help that it was a rubbish month marred with tragedy!!). but im back on it now... and im sure you wont be far behind me!! xx

but you got back on hun and thats the main thing...im waiting patiently for a team member to reply!!! :whistle: :whistle:

hey even if your on once a week to post your loss thats ok hun? Its up to you though i might be leaving myself as i cant get my arse back onto cd :(!!!

Back