Team 2 - ~~~The BBL'S Team~~~

Morning Becky,
I don't think you were looking for a response from me but I just wanted to let you know I hadn't abandoned you.
How's it going? Are you still struggling to get back on it?

Morning Becky,
I don't think you were looking for a response from me but I just wanted to let you know I hadn't abandoned you.
How's it going? Are you still struggling to get back on it?

aww thank u hun :hug99: no i have your wi and im going to do them now!! im still pondering the new cdc is ament to ring me this afternoon so fingers crossed xx

Hello team sorry about the delay in posting the resutls had to find where i wrote how to calculate them.

I gained 16lbs on holiday so didnt know what to do there but i still added my self to the team's % loss so its fair for the other teams.

Becky +16lbs :( =0.00%:(

Camilla -2lbs = 1.49%

Diane -0lbs = -0.00%

Stinkabell -didnt hear from at all

Liz - 4lbs = 2.56%

Caz- has decided to leave the team.

So yeah a pretty bad week for the BBL'S!! but hopefully next week whe im back on CD il have a good loss.

Camilla is also leaving the team and our new member munchmarie is joining us aka Adele welcome on board hun :)

total team % loss is ahem...errr.....0.68% and i had added in stinkabells weight aswell to make it fair for the other teams so it doesnt help when people dont particapate just a quick pop in once a week is all i ask :)

becky xxx

soonlaboola is replacing kaz welcome on board :) will pm you in a min when info i need :)

will be leaving stinabell on another week and if i havent heard anything from her by the end of this week gonna get a new member aswell..sorry but want to have a fully participating team :)

well done marie on the 17lbs loss that is a great ole start to us and well done liz with the 2lbs :) :)

Welcome soonlaboola.
My 2lbs pales in comparison with Marie's 17lbs. Congratulations on a fantastic loss.
How's it going today Becky?

I'm really glad it's going well. You just need to get the first couple of days under your belt and you'll be well on your way again.

yesss i have arrievd i am soolaboola or angie whatever you like,i am on ss i started fri the 26th and i am getting on great,i have lost 6lb in 4 days wow wastnt expecting that ,but i am very strict with myself so promise good losses hope to talk to you nightly to keep mine and your spirits up, my new motto is " this is the last diet i am on " thanks for the warm welcolme hope i do you proud angie x

i thank you its the ketosis i think,i feel like i could take on the world ,till i hoover then i am knackered ha ha ,i always walk the 2 miles home from my mums but today got dad to bring me back cos i was tired how sad is that ha ha

awww your doing brill. just stick to it hun,dont ever have anything thats the mistake i made i could be at goal now if i didnt mess around with cd :(

i am cooking for my lot everyday and getting by ok,i just keep snffing what i give them ,chips bacon egg sausage,i have just had a good long snniiiiiiiifffffffffff ooohhh

right going to bed speak tomorrow i have been up since 6,30am i have had 5 pints water,3 shakes so done now another day,roll on day 5 night angie x

night x

Back