Team 2 - ~~~The BBL'S Team~~~

Hey team, hope everyone is doing well? Still need Camilla and Diane's loss for this week as will be doing the %'s tonight

well done nikki and maria on your great losses this week :)

Go team BBL'S!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heya guys, I slipped off the wagon yesterday (see my diary!) but am back on today with newfound determination and excitement! Will you forgive me!? Here's to getting back into ketosis! x

Afternoon All!!!

My weigh in isn't until Tonight 7:00pm!!!! XXX

hey wanna be slim.
ive had a really really bad week, for the whole week, so dreding seeing my cdc for my wi tomoz.
i'm back on today though too. xx

Heya guys, I slipped off the wagon yesterday (see my diary!) but am back on today with newfound determination and excitement! Will you forgive me!? Here's to getting back into ketosis! x

aw dont worry about it hun, just keep going :)

Afternoon All!!!

My weigh in isn't until Tonight 7:00pm!!!! XXX

I forgot, sorry i really should write these things down!

hey wanna be slim.
ive had a really really bad week, for the whole week, so dreding seeing my cdc for my wi tomoz.
i'm back on today though too. xx

dont be dreading it hun, your back on it now thats all that matters :) x

Phew, thanks for not judging me!! Have done really well today and am hoping when I get on the scales tomorrow to check my progress that there is maybe a little loss... that would be good!

xxx

wow!! well done camilla!!
9st 9lb - ace.
i'll be glad if i'm still in the 10's this week.
are you moving up now your bmi is under 25?? x

Hey team, well i pm'd sugarsnap claire and still havent heard anything from her so i dont know what to do? looks like just another week with 5 of us. I will put her name in the thread in case she's on and looks us up. Dont be scared hun we dont bite, if you wanna end just let us know so we can look for a new member :) love becky xxx

Thank you all! I'm really excited because I seem to be losing more on 810 than I ever did SS?! Strange I know!!!!!!

When I'm at goal and I have to leave the team I'd love to be a honoury member!! XXX

If you need a new member please can I join! if/when you know.

Thanks Bleedingheck! I don't really want to leave the team, but If I don't have anything to contribute I guess I'll have too!

I'll let you know when I go! XXX

Morning guys, ok I did the %'s and I hope there right. Maths was not my strong subject at school!!

Becky -sts =0%

Maria -4lbs =2.63%

Camilla - 4lbs =2.87%

Diane -6lbs =3%

Nikki -9lbs =4.83%

Total Team Loss 23lbs

Total Team % Loss =2.54%

Congratulations everyone, ye have all done fab this week. Sorry I sts hoping for a good wi tomorrow :)

Becky xx

well done every1 winners so far for this week i think.xx

Hey team, Have spoken to most team members and we have decided to replace Claire. Hun if your reading this sorry but its 2weeks and no word, we just want to have a full team to particapate in the challenge. I hope you dont think we are been mean it was never ment to be like that. I know you might not have been near a computer or had other things going on. :hug99:

So :welcome: to our newest member Stinkabell :) x

Hey team again!!

We won this weeks challenge :talk017: well done everyone. ye have all done fab yeah were the winners :) :)

I have taken this of the other thread just in case some of ye missed it :)

So.....It doesn't look like the water babes have done their's but the rest are in. Although there does seem to be another team 9 (the slimtastic six) floating around with not many members?

WEEK 2 - TEAM CHALLENGE (28 Aug 08)

2.54% BBL's (team 2)

2.24% Gr8 M8's losing W8 (team 8)
2.07% Leah's Lightweights (team 1)
1.82%
Slympians (team 5)
1.77% Fat Fighters (team 7)
1.27% Belly Busters (team 4)
1.20% Simply the Best (team 3)
0.52% The Biggest Losers (team 6)

Results pending:

% The Water Babes (team 9)

:party0023: :party0011::party0011::princess::party0038::clap:

yay!!!

WELL DONE EVERYONE!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for letting me in your team.. I'm so excited.. I might even drink more water than usual lol

yay!!

Back