Team 23 - Mission: SlimPossible

hey i think i know the score ok, would you run it by me anyway though please? x

Well I know you got it, but what I have been finding out is when it starts from.

I go by each members weekly weigh in. So it all now comes down to when each person's weekly weigh in day is. I know people's starting dates, but not sure if their weigh in dates are every 7 days from that date or not.

So, can everyone get back to me with what day of the week they will be weighing in please?

I don't know yet, although I hope to be able to do it on mondays.

I used to be weighed on Monday's miss mallow - a good day to choose, keeps you motivated at the weekends!!

Can only get to my cdc on Friday's now but still determined to stay on track!!

i think aussieraquel is wednesday if i remember correctly .

It's not a problem what day people weigh in, I just need to know to work things out.

Just need to find out about frantastic and aussieraquel for sure.

Hi guys I was being a little thick and posting in the wrong area. I am not as computer literate as I like to pretend. My first weigh in date is Wednesday evening and as my CDC is able to see me in the evenings on that night I wil probably stick to that night if possible. I work an hour and a half from home so I will need to keep this day in order to keep my diary free on a regular basis. Let's hope i get some good news this week.

ok how will we decide on our team name?
I was thinking everyone submit one suggestion and then we all have to vote for one that isn't our own? ... then hopefully more than one person will have chosen the same name so thats it..
did that even make sense? lol

Hi guys I was being a little thick and posting in the wrong area. I am not as computer literate as I like to pretend. My first weigh in date is Wednesday evening and as my CDC is able to see me in the evenings on that night I wil probably stick to that night if possible. I work an hour and a half from home so I will need to keep this day in order to keep my diary free on a regular basis. Let's hope i get some good news this week.

Wonderful, thanks frantastic. That's 3 results that will go towards our first weeks loss.

I am sure you have done great, do you think you might be challenging Fraggle's achievement? :)

I was thinking everyone submit one suggestion and then we all have to vote for one that isn't our own? ... then hopefully more than one person will have chosen the same name so thats it..

It did make sense, but so far Mission Slimpossible seems to be the favourite.

We can think of more names and put it to a vote, or we could just run with that one.

What does everyone else think?

I think that fraggle has set a pretty high benchmark. I am not convinced I will be able to match her achievement but if I am close that will be good enough for me. At least it will be one step closer to my goal.

Sounds like a good idea to me miss mallow!

My suggestion is:

The (soon to be) Lightweights!:D

I am very happy with mission slimpossible as it is far better than anything I could come up with. I am quite happy to go with whatever the majority would like.

I'm wishing I had started already. Can't wait. I'm thinking about starting before the 9th :eek: that's how excited I am!!

That's the attitude you need on this diet! If your heads in the right place, you can do it!!!

lol lizzielockets hopefully
well my suggestion was mission slimpossible to begin with so that can just be mine lol

Go on frantastic give it a go for a laugh.
Often the worst names are the best names if you get what i mean.

You to Mat be a sport lol

Back