Team 23 - Mission: SlimPossible

miss_mallow- hippy hippy shakes
Frantastic- mission slimpossible
Mat- mission slimpossible
Lizzylocket - shake, fat off and goal

2 more votes

I don't want to be a party pooper, but we should wait for the others to be around and see if they have any suggestions as well. Then we can do a proper vote.

Very sensible idea! I may not be around during the day tomorrow but so far, shake, fat off and goal has to be my favourite!!

Very sensible idea! I may not be around during the day tomorrow but so far, shake, fat off and goal has to be my favourite!!

If the weather clears up I will be at work tomorrow and won't get back until after 8pm. I have said the mission slimpossible is my favourite, but I very happy to go with whatever the majority vote is. I am going to have some more water and go to bed. Take care everyone and have a great day tomorrow. Adieu:4635:

If the weather clears up I will be at work tomorrow and won't get back until after 8pm. I have said the mission slimpossible is my favourite, but I very happy to go with whatever the majority vote is. I am going to have some more water and go to bed. Take care everyone and have a great day tomorrow. Adieu:4635:

We'll do a final vote after hearing from the others, so this was like a practice vote. :D

Sweet dreams

When are you filling in your details miss mallow? Not shy are you? :D

Not at all, I was just goin to wait so I could be accurate. I haven't been weighed or measured yet. All I know is that im 16 stone sumthin!
As soon as I know you'll know lol

No problem, just wondered. I've always been secretive about my weight, but I feel comfortable displaying it on here. I think that knowing you are doing something positive about it that will work, makes you realise that it's not such a big deal after all.

Are you set on starting on the 9th? I've been thinking about trying to start sooner.

No problem, just wondered. I've always been secretive about my weight, but I feel comfortable displaying it on here. I think that knowing you are doing something positive about it that will work, makes you realise that it's not such a big deal after all.

Are you set on starting on the 9th? I've been thinking about trying to start sooner.

I would love to start sooner but as yet I haven't even received the GP forms, so im not sure how long it will take me to get them signed and returned and then receive the shakes...?
As soon as I get the shakes and soups i'll start the day after I think.
Im doin really badly at the minute trying to eat healthily :(

Just popped in to say great to see team 23 up and running! :)
Really wish you all luck and just want to say WOW to Fraggle!! Amazing losses! :)

Are the forms on the way to you? Hopefully you'll get them soon.

I didn't do very well last week. I intended to be good and try to lose a little bit of weight, but it went really bad. I think this week will be different, especially after my appointment tomorrow. I just hope the snow doesn't stop me from getting there.

Mainly I have been thinking about starting before the weekend, so that I don't get tempted by the wrong things. Not sure why, but I tend to be worse at the weekend.

Just popped in to say great to see team 23 up and running! :)
Really wish you all luck and just want to say WOW to Fraggle!! Amazing losses! :)

Many thanks Purple Hugs. You really helped me a lot and I appreciate it very much.

Something tells me that Fraggle will be our Biggest Loser this week!! ;)

Yes my CDC has them posted So they should hopefully be here tomorrow or the next day.

Looks like i'll be the last in our team to get started... Maybe thats better for me anyway.. more advice from the rest of you guys :D

It's not really about when you start. Obviously the sooner you start the better for you, but the main thing is seeing it through. We won't all lose at the same rate and obviously at some point there will be new people joining the Team. There will always be help and support on here.

Yeah i agree. Im just so eagre to start it's driving me mad hearing everyone elses weight losses when I haven't even got the stuff to start! aaarrrgghh

I know, tell me about it. After Fraggle's weight loss, I want to start now!!

I think I am going to hit the sack. Got to be up bright and early to get to my appointment tomorrow.

well goodnight and good luck!
Hope your meeting goes well, fill me in tomorrow! x

Sorry for deserting you guys last night. ended up going to bed early as I was feeling bit crappy. Loving that we have our team all up and running!

Name wise, I like Mission slimpossible, I also liked starvin Marvins (thought it was a cute name!)

I get weighed on saturday after my first 6 days on CD, will results be counted, or are we doing it when everyones started?

Sorry for deserting you guys last night. ended up going to bed early as I was feeling bit crappy. Loving that we have our team all up and running!

Name wise, I like Mission slimpossible, I also liked starvin Marvins (thought it was a cute name!)

I get weighed on saturday after my first 6 days on CD, will results be counted, or are we doing it when everyones started?

No need to apologise. I hope you are feeling better this morning. :patback:

Mission Slimpossible is certainly the favourite. :)

Your results will be counted. Although miss mallow and I haven't yet started out diets, the "mission" ;) has already begun and everyone else's result will count towards this weeks figures. :D

Back