Team 23 - Mission: SlimPossible

More importantly, if your clothes are getting too big, you KNOW you're going in the right direction!! ;)

I emailed miss_mallow to make sure she is okay. She works nights on a Thursday, Friday and Saturday. She told me to say hi to you all and that if we don't see her around tomorrow, we will do on Sunday. :)

Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow auzzieraquel. Be sure to let us know how you get on, as we are all waiting in anticipation. I can aslo forward the Teams results for the week. :)

My gosh guys, I have just come back from my weigh in and I am shattered, I only lost 1 pound in 6 days of SS 100%!!!!!!!!!!!

My CDC explained that it is probably because I have only been in ketosis for 2 days since weighing in......but my gosh, I was expecting a little more.

I am so sorry for letting us down, I dont know what I did wrong I have been having 2.5-3 litres of water and my 3 shakes, with no picking!

Already cried so dont feel like doing that anymore.....just embarrased now and disappointed.

I have brought my next 2 weeks of shakes as my CDC is unavailable and I am going away, I think I am more determined now to stick to it, rather than go eat cos I feel sorry for myself.

I will be unable to weigh in next week, can the team still participate? or will I need to leave the team?

My gosh guys, I have just come back from my weigh in and I am shattered, I only lost 1 pound in 6 days of SS 100%!!!!!!!!!!!

My CDC explained that it is probably because I have only been in ketosis for 2 days since weighing in......but my gosh, I was expecting a little more.

I am so sorry for letting us down, I dont know what I did wrong I have been having 2.5-3 litres of water and my 3 shakes, with no picking!

Already cried so dont feel like doing that anymore.....just embarrased now and disappointed.

I have brought my next 2 weeks of shakes as my CDC is unavailable and I am going away, I think I am more determined now to stick to it, rather than go eat cos I feel sorry for myself.

I will be unable to weigh in next week, can the team still participate? or will I need to leave the team?

Hun, you haven't let anyone down. It can take a few days for people to get into Ketosis properly and missing one weeks WI won't affect you being in the team. Will you have access to some scales over the next 2 weeks so you can see your progress?

Just think, when you get to have your WI in two weeks, you will have an *amazing* loss

Don't give up sweetie - Big Hugs :hug99:

Nah I am going round england for a week with my boyfriend in a campervan. But I have my weeks worth of shakes, tetras and soups to take with me.......

I just dont know what happened, I think more than anything I am disappointed and majorly embarrased, I have not read anyone having a loss so low in their first week.

People do. Honest!! A lot depends on how much you have to lose and how long it takes you to get into ketosis. For example, my BMI is over 10 more than yours!!!!!! It will work for you. Now that you're in Ketosis you are burning fat. Keep going and you'll be really chuffed in 2 weeks Enjoy your break :)

*Absolutely* ..... TOTM you can retain a load of water! You have probably lost more weight than the scales show but if you have also retained a load of water you won't see the effect on the scales. You are likely to see a *huge* loss once you lose that water!!!!

btw don't forget that 1 litre water = 1 kg = 2.25 lb !!!!

Hey aussieraquel. Please don't feel you have let anyone down, because you really haven't. As Fraggle has already said, it can be different for everyone and if you only just got into ketosis, then you will only now start to burn the fat. You have less to lose than the rest of us, so it's probably normal for you to lose the weight a little slower. When the rest of us are lucky enough to get to your current stage, our weight loss will most likely have slowed down a little.

Although it wasn't as much as you had hoped for, 1lb is still a loss. You have stuck to the plan and that is what it's all about. Please stay positive and bigger losses WILL come.

Missing a week won't be a problem, but I am sure I speak for the whole team when I say that we will miss you and be anxiously awaiting your return.

Also, yes, TOTM does make a big difference. I've seen it mentioned a number of times on the forum.

:patback:

Thanks Fraggle and Mat, I was really nervous about posting on here in regard to my loss and letting everyone down, its so nice to know I have the support here no matter what.

I will keep in touch during next week as I will still be in London and are off to see england over the half term break!

Will pop in again tonight and see how everyone is.

Thanks again, I feel so much better now. I'm off to Parliament Square to watch the Maori boys do the Haka in celebration of New Zealand Waitangi Day! Should be interesting.....have only seen drunk people do this in nightclubs I dont think that would be atrue reflection of what its like :)

No probs..... we're all a team :) Have a good time the Haka sounds fun!

Dear aussieraquel you really haven't let anyone down. I have read that the TOTM can slow down weightloss due to the water retention. It's probably best not to weigh yourself until your next WI as my CDC has really urged me to avoid doing this. The scales are all different and our water levels are changing constantly. I must admit I did weigh myself in the first week and I was two pound lighter on my scales. I did feel a little disappointed at my official weigh in so I have heeded her advice and will refrain in future.

As far as I am concerned I do care how we do in the contest as my priority is that we support each other through this adventure. So have a good break and look forward to an amazing loss when your CDC returns;)

Hi everyone. I have been a little tough on myself since my meal on Thursday evening. I only had two sachets yesterday, although I have gone back onto three today. I am feeling quite positive and keep visualising the new improved me that I hope will emerge by this summer.

My skin is looking much better than usual and I am even getting used to going to the loo several times a day. I have just ordered a mouth wash and spray online 'Retardex oral spray '. It's both alcohol and sugar free. :brushing teeth:I am hoping it will help take away that horrible taste in my mouth and eliminate any bad breath.

How are the rest of you getting on?

I'm glad you are feeling better now frantastic. I'm sure you'll still have a great week. I was looking around for a breath freshener too, for when I am out and about. Someone mentioned Icy Drops, but I've not been able to find it yet.

I'm doing great, I think. I split a Cappucino sachet in half, because I am finding that a whole one all in one go really fills me up. I had half around 3pm and just had the other half. It's rather nice. I've liked all 3 flavours I've tried so far (the other 2 being Choc Mint and Banana).

I forwarded our results earlier, so they should appear on the results thread soon. I am very happy with the outcome. We have done extremely well and I am proud of you all. Keep up the great work everyone.

:grouphugg:

Back