Team 23 - Mission: SlimPossible

I hope frantastic is okay and has had some good news at the weigh in today.

:D Hi guys how is everyone? I've just got back from my WI and I've lost 9lbs and 5.5inc and I am so pleased. I am just that little bit closer to my end goal. I was pleased with the loss, but even more excited with the inc loss:)

This has spurred me on to keep up with it over the coming week. Thank you for all your good wishes. It is really good to know that I have the team rooting for me.

I love the banner. Mat I don't appear to have enough permissions to get your email address. I am working from home tomorrow, as I have to go to hospital to have a follow up MRI so i will take the opportunity to post more and keep in touch.

Yay!! That is excellent news. Well done frantastic. See, you were worring about nothing. :patback:

We are here for you frantastic. One for all and all for one, as they say. :D

Woohoooo frantastic :talk017::happy096::talk017:

Frantastic...that is fantastic.....well done :)

PS. May apologies everyone...I seem to be in an annoyingly perky mood today..and I haven't even had my first coffee !

Woohoooo frantastic :talk017::happy096::talk017:

Frantastic...that is fantastic.....well done :)

PS. May apologies everyone...I seem to be in an annoyingly perky mood today..and I haven't even had my first coffee !

No worries Fraggle. It's great that you are so perky. Also, after losing 13lb in your first week, it's totally understandable. I just hope I am as perky after my first week. :D

I got talked into building a snowman by one of my installation guys :)..... he really had to twist my arm :)

Attachments

• IMG_0151.JPG
    IMG_0151.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 19
I'm kinda hoping that he can be my stand-in and if I go back to bed no one will notce ;)

I'm kinda hoping that he can be my stand-in and if I go back to bed no one will notce ;)

I'm afraid to say that I doubt you would fool anyone. You are way too perky to be stood still for any length of time and I'm sure you have a much bigger smile on your face. ;)

I've been in contact with my CDC about a couple of things. She is expecting a baby in May and afterwards, she will only be offering appointments on Mondays and Fridays. Therefore, we have decided that my weigh in day will be Friday (not Tuesday).

This means I am weighing again tomorrow and taking it weekly from there. So I might even have a little bit of a loss to put towards the Team figure this week, if I have lost anything since Tuesday.

My CDC is also moving some time in July, so for me it's a race against the clock before she does!! :eek: Queue the Team soundtrack....

Afternoon all!

Firstly, huge well done Frantastic!! 9lbs is amazing and 5.5 inches is unbelievable!! :bliss:

Day 6 today and still doing ok, looking forward to weigh in tomorrow, trying not to build my hopes up though, just in case!

Mat, that's some goal to aim for, beat your cdc before she moves! Our team name was meant to be!! ;)

Afternoon all!

Firstly, huge well done Frantastic!! 9lbs is amazing and 5.5 inches is unbelievable!! :bliss:

Day 6 today and still doing ok, looking forward to weigh in tomorrow, trying not to build my hopes up though, just in case!

Mat, that's some goal to aim for, beat your cdc before she moves! Our team name was meant to be!! ;)

Yes, a loss of 9lbs and especially the 5.5 inches is quite remarkable by frantastic. :D

Stay positive Lizzylocket, I am sure you are going to do great as well. I am so excited about starting tomorrow. The start of a new me. ;)

Hopefully I will be almost at my goal when my CDC does move. At worst I may have to find another CDC. But we'll see. :)

Evening everyone!

Frantastic, congrats on the loss, thats brilliant, 5.5inches - wow! Hoping my weigh ins give such positive results.

Lizzie - so glad to hear you are still going well on day 6!

Good luck with the weigh in and your goal Mat, I also would like to be at my goal by july as I leave to go on a europe trip, and I want to be equipped to eat real food and sensibly! Maintain my weight, thats my major goal....not just put it all on like I have over the last year from my prev. loss.

Day 4 for me, went well, still in the toilet all day, its starting to annoy me. I cant wait til I am used to this. I have about 750mls to drink then I will have had 3 litres today. I tested if I was in ketosis yesterday and I was :) so happy that I know I am doing the right thing.....I am already finding that i am not that hungry during the day. eg: I had my first meal - a shake at 10.30am....then didnt have lunch until after school at 4pm.....sorta even had to force that down. This is so weird, feeling like this. If you had of told me 3 weeks ago I would be satisfied from a shake and a soup I would have fainted !!! haha

I know it's great isn't it.....kinda liberating not to feel v hungry :)

Yes, a loss of 9lbs and especially the 5.5 inches is quite remarkable by frantastic. :D

Stay positive Lizzylocket, I am sure you are going to do great as well. I am so excited about starting tomorrow. The start of a new me. ;)

Hopefully I will be almost at my goal when my CDC does move. At worst I may have to find another CDC. But we'll see. :)

Woop woop for tomorrow!! It's gonna be a good day!! :D

Evening everyone!

Frantastic, congrats on the loss, thats brilliant, 5.5inches - wow! Hoping my weigh ins give such positive results.

Lizzie - so glad to hear you are still going well on day 6!

Good luck with the weigh in and your goal Mat, I also would like to be at my goal by july as I leave to go on a europe trip, and I want to be equipped to eat real food and sensibly! Maintain my weight, thats my major goal....not just put it all on like I have over the last year from my prev. loss.

Day 4 for me, went well, still in the toilet all day, its starting to annoy me. I cant wait til I am used to this. I have about 750mls to drink then I will have had 3 litres today. I tested if I was in ketosis yesterday and I was :) so happy that I know I am doing the right thing.....I am already finding that i am not that hungry during the day. eg: I had my first meal - a shake at 10.30am....then didnt have lunch until after school at 4pm.....sorta even had to force that down. This is so weird, feeling like this. If you had of told me 3 weeks ago I would be satisfied from a shake and a soup I would have fainted !!! haha

I'm with you on the peeing thing, been ok this week as have managed to work from home but next week will be a different story!! :eek:

FYI - Just had the spicy tomato soup and in was yummy with a lil bit of pepper, gonna be my regular night meal as of Saturday at my weigh in.

I'm a teacher and I found I had to duck out of my room 3 times during various stages of the day to go to the loo! Not really professional when you tell the kids to go in their breaks!

Thanks aussieraquel. I'm sure you'll be fine, you have less than have of what I have to lose!! :)

Well, I've just had my last "proper" meal. I was really good too. Very healthy and sensible, except maybe slightly too much. I'm feeling a bit bloated from the extra water I've had today too.

Been spending a lot of time in the toilet myself today, so I know how you feel girls.

Hi guys I've just got in as I went to a leaving meal for colleague who is retiring. I had a meal I'm afraid :eating:, although I had discussed and agreed it with my CDC last night. To avoid doing too much damage I got my PA to phone the restaurant in advance to ask the chef to prepare me a fish meal with no carbs or red meat. It was a very nice restaurant in Canary Wharf and the chef was great. As my colleagues tucked into huge steaks etc. (it is primarily an Argentian restaurant famous for its steaks), the chef took the trouble to prepare a fish starter and main course which was cooked without any fat and both were accompanied by green salads without any dressing. Whilst they knocked back 3 bottles of red wine I drank 1 bottle of water.

I must admit that I did enjoy tasting real food, but couldn't finish it and didn't feel tempted to try other peoples food. Even though it was carefully planned I can't help but worry how much it will effect my weight loss this week :fingerscrossed:, but without any hesitation I am back on the CD food later today.

I must apologise that I always seem to post when everyone is asleep etc. It's budget setting time at work and the recession has made it quite a fraught time so I have been working long hours to finalise mine.

I am having difficulty emailing you, is there ay other way I can get our banner?

Speak to you all later today:wave_cry:

:hug99:

Don't worry frantastic. No one said the diet was going to be easy, so please don't punish yourself. What's done is done and you have to look ahead and be positive. At least you were sensible enough to plan ahead before you got there. I think that was very wise of you. I'm sure if you had been a month or so into CD, you probably would have been more likely to resist.

We are a Team and we are here for you.

Back