Team 23 - Mission: SlimPossible

yarrrrr!! we pirates have a surprise for you!!! lol nit... show em...

safety%20pirate%20smiley.jpg

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

PIRATES

Arrrrggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh pirates:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

are ya hiding behind ya sofa again MAT

I used to feel really nauseous each time I had a shake/tetra/soup. One thing I found that helped me was to make sure I had drunk water before hand and to alternate mouthfuls of shake etc with water. I think I remembering reading somewhere that some people feel nauseous as a result of the concentration or protein / vitamins hitting an empty stomach.

Hopefully this helps *big hugs*

:D Hi everyone sorry I have been a little absent the last couple of days. I've been getting back really late from work and falling asleep within five minutes of my head hitting the pillow.

Fraggle thanks for the advice and thanks everyone for the support. What a great group of people you are :gen126:.

I've got some amazing news. I've just got back from my second WI and I have lost 7lbs. :bliss: In the words of Victor Meldrew "I don't believe it :eek:". It has been a very tough week, but after getting this far I am definitely in it for the long haul.

Hi all

Hope everyone's doing ok, seems a bit quiet on here at the moment?

Been manic with work this week so have managed to keep with the diet and am now getting to the stage where I don't think about food - yee ha!

Have been exercising at the gym this week but just doing low impact stuff so I hope that makes a difference to my inch loss this week.

Having a day in the office tomorrow which will be the first time since I've been on CD, should be interesting avoiding the usual canteen lunch break! Will try to make myself too busy to go!

frantastic - well done on the 7lbs this week - over a stone in 2 weeks is amazing!! Go you!!:party0011:

We are looking to book a weekend away in the next couple of months so that gives me even more incentive to get at least 3 stone off before then! 2nd weigh in on Friday, fingers crossed for a good result!

Pirates Ahoy!!

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:
Can't ignore the pirates yaaaaaar! me mateys!!! shiver me timbers!!! come out form behind your sofa mat!! :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

:D Hi everyone sorry I have been a little absent the last couple of days. I've been getting back really late from work and falling asleep within five minutes of my head hitting the pillow.

Fraggle thanks for the advice and thanks everyone for the support. What a great group of people you are :gen126:.

I've got some amazing news. I've just got back from my second WI and I have lost 7lbs. :bliss: In the words of Victor Meldrew "I don't believe it :eek:". It has been a very tough week, but after getting this far I am definitely in it for the long haul.

Congrats Frantastic!! What a great loss, I would be so proud if I had a loss like that! Well done :happy096:

Day 10 for me today, going ok so far. Finding tempations all around me a bit tricky, just keep glugging the water to keep em at bay! Cant wait for my weigh in on the 22nd to see how I am going....finding the meals a lot easier now.

Checking in and out tonight, got some planning for our week away to do. Wont be checking in again for a while, take care all xox

:happy096: Yay Frantastic well done!!!!!!!!

I didn't do as well as you last week. I lost 4 lbs

And especially for the pirates ......

Attachments

• 2008-09_chicken-pirates.jpg
    2008-09_chicken-pirates.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 28
like it arrrrrrgh

best join the pirates thread then???????????????????????
If ya not scared that is??????????????:hide:

Well done with the loss frantastic and you too Fraggle, you are both doing extremely well.

Hope you weren't tempted by the canteen Lizzylocket. I'm sure you can resist it's evil and lose the weight you want to for your weekend away.

It's looking like mutiny from these pirates. Where did I leave my cat o' nine tails!! :whip:

Ohhhh I've come over all excited now;)

Well done team 23, sounds like you're all doing great:D

Thanks for the piccie fraggle, made me:8855: and well done on the 4lbs:D

Well done with the loss frantastic and you too Fraggle, you are both doing extremely well.

Hope you weren't tempted by the canteen Lizzylocket. I'm sure you can resist it's evil and lose the weight you want to for your weekend away.

I did manage to avoid the canteen Mat! Thankfully, I was very busy today although I had to book a lunch for a client meeting next week and the chef was asking where I've been and why am I not eating his food!!

Give me a few more months and I will be back eating in moderation!

Still feeling good although I have very dry lips which makes me wonder if I'm dehydrated? Have been drinking around 7 pints of water a day plus coffee so hope it isn't that, as more than 7 pints usually makes me retain water :(

How is everyone today?

Fraggle, I see you've lost another 4lbs - well done you! if I've lost 4lbs this week, I'll be happy!!

Doing great thanks Lizzylocket.

Is that 7 pints of water, plus coffee, plus the water for your shakes? I've had dry lips a few times as well and I think it is when I'm not drinking enough water.

We should hopfully hear from miss_mallow this weekend. She's had problems with her internet connection at home, which is why she hasn't been around.

Well, looks like I'm drinking too much water!! Had my second weigh in today and I have lost 3lbs, I am quite disappointed as I have stuck to it 100% - hoping it's water retention and I will have a bigger loss next week. I know that I am fat burning as I've lost another 2.5 inches so that's 6.5 in total from bust, waist and hips.

It'll be good to see miss_mallow back, it's really quiet on here at the moment!!

Well done all on your losses! :) Frantastic lived up to her name for sure! :) Fraggle you and I drew on our losses :)

Mat.. good to see you posting.. when is your weigh in? Haven't seen you around and I missed ya! ((hugs))

Back