Team 23 - Mission: SlimPossible

That's great that you lost an inch and 2lb is still very good considering you weighed in a day early. You've lost more inches than me so far. I am weighing in tomorrow, also a day early.

Hopefully we will hear from Fraggle and frantastic soon, or we won't be forwarding any results this week. I'm starting to feel like it's all falling apart already. :(

How did you get on today mat? Good news again I hope?! :D

I know this is just for a bit of fun and extra encouragement, but being part of a team means you are willing and able to stay in contact and be part of that team. I don't expect everyone to be here all the time and I know things can crop up without warning, but it feels like the team is falling apart. I may have lost 24lb so far, but there is still plenty left and I don't want to start throwing my weight around. If anyone would like to drop out of the team, please say so and don't feel bad about it. It would be better to speak up now as it will give me a chance to find new team members, if necessary. So if everyone can check in as soon as possible and let me know, that would be great. :)

After a little while off Minimins and even longer off CD I come back and find you have named a team in my honour! J/K

well done everyone on your losses and how incredibly supportive you all are. I didn't understand this whole team thing but it seems really good like a buddy multiplied!!

I promise to do better!!!

I know this is just for a bit of fun and extra encouragement, but being part of a team means you are willing and able to stay in contact and be part of that team. I don't expect everyone to be here all the time and I know things can crop up without warning, but it feels like the team is falling apart. I may have lost 24lb so far, but there is still plenty left and I don't want to start throwing my weight around. If anyone would like to drop out of the team, please say so and don't feel bad about it. It would be better to speak up now as it will give me a chance to find new team members, if necessary. So if everyone can check in as soon as possible and let me know, that would be great. :)

I'm still here albeit usually on my lonesome as I have no life now I'm back on CD!! :wave_cry:

Half term may be why some people can't get on as frequently although I am missing the distraction of chatting on here rather than thinking about food!

Well done on the 6lbs Mat, you are doing amazingly well!! :talk017:

I didn't want to sound like I was having a moan. I haven't been here as often myself this week. Everyone has their own things going on and I do understand that.

I'm still here albeit usually on my lonesome as I have no life now I'm back on CD!! :wave_cry:

Half term may be why some people can't get on as frequently although I am missing the distraction of chatting on here rather than thinking about food!

Well done on the 6lbs Mat, you are doing amazingly well!! :talk017:

Thanks Lizzylocket, I am amazed myself. I never had a life before I was on CD, so nothing has changed for me. :cry:

Just nipped in to say Hello!! :D

Well done all - perhaps half term has quietened things down. ;)

Maybe we need more chatt threads in the other section! :p

Just nipped in to say Hello!! :D

Well done all - perhaps half term has quietened things down. ;)

Maybe we need more chatt threads in the other section! :p

Hi Purple Hugs

It seems to be quiet on the 100% forum too so must be half term having an effect - either that or people have lives!!

At the rate you are going Mat you'll be painting the town red in no time!! :greenapple:

I wish. I've pretty much become a hermit. I can’t really see my social habits changing much for the foreseeable future. I'm changing a lot in my life at the moment though, so who knows.

Hi Cambridge dieters, just wanted to ask you a quick question, how long is your RTM phase, im just conparing it to LL which is 12 and really wondering if i could switch to your version if its shorter.

Not too sure what you mean by RTM Huseyin? Might be better to post in the main forum where more people will be able to help.....

Hi Cambridge dieters, just wanted to ask you a quick question, how long is your RTM phase, im just conparing it to LL which is 12 and really wondering if i could switch to your version if its shorter.

It's 7 weeks from SS to the Maintenance stage. Is that what Route To Management means?

Back