Team 23 - Mission: SlimPossible

lol I didn't know what RTM was either!! :8855:So is this the amount of time it takes to go from SS to maintenance?

Mat.. changes and planning them is a really big step to making them :) and once you make one or two it will get easier ((hugs)). A key part of life is not deffering what we want to do. If it's at all possible of course ((Hugs)). I started riding horses at 17stone.. yet I'd spent YEARS telling myself I had to lose weight before I could ride!! I'd got heavier all the time yet thought it wouldn't be possible.. when I made that call it was possible and wasn't a problem!

lol I didn't know what RTM was either!! :8855:So is this the amount of time it takes to go from SS to maintenance?

After a quick search I think that's what it means.

Mat.. changes and planning them is a really big step to making them :) and once you make one or two it will get easier ((hugs)). A key part of life is not deffering what we want to do. If it's at all possible of course ((Hugs)). I started riding horses at 17stone.. yet I'd spent YEARS telling myself I had to lose weight before I could ride!! I'd got heavier all the time yet thought it wouldn't be possible.. when I made that call it was possible and wasn't a problem!

I've been putting things of for many years. Some of it I want to do, some of it I should do, some of it I have to do. I think a lot of it has been down to me building up barriers and coasting through the past 8 years. I guess it's all down to being afraid of change. That and not wanting to get hurt again. Maybe this isn't the place for me to go any further. :eek:

That's great that you lost an inch and 2lb is still very good considering you weighed in a day early. You've lost more inches than me so far. I am weighing in tomorrow, also a day early.

Hopefully we will hear from Fraggle and frantastic soon, or we won't be forwarding any results this week. I'm starting to feel like it's all falling apart already. :(

Hey guys sorry for the long absence. I think I got myself so run down with work and personal pressures I just got quite ill this week and couldn't get my head off the pillow. I am on the mend now and I am pleased to see that the weather is gorgeous today. I did drag myself to my weigh in, and I am sorry to say that I have lost nothing. Partly I am sure that I had ordinary soup for most of this week. I couldn't face the CD soups and I haven't been drinking as much water.

Sorry team but I am back on track today and raring to go. I have been putting myself under too much pressure at work etc and I just need to give myself a break at times. I'm afraid it's the virgo in me:sigh:

How are you all. I really missed you guys this week. Mat I hope we are not falling apart, as I feel really supported by all of you and would hate the team to demise.:wave_cry:

No need for apologies. I was more worried about you than anything. Everyone has a different experience on CD. We all have various things going on in our lives on top of CD and many of those things will take priority. At the end of the day you have to do what is best for you.

It's nice to hear from you and I'm sorry that you haven't been well. Relax and take it easy over the weekend, if you can. Hopefully next week will be much better for you. :patback:

Mat you are such a supportive person it is a real privilege to be on the same team as you.:)

Mat you are such a supportive person it is a real privilege to be on the same team as you.:)

Thanks, that's really sweet of you. :eek:

I'm finding CD very easy so far and I know it's not the same for everyone. I'm feeling so amazing that I wish I could share some of it with people who don't seem to be doing quite as well. Obviously I can't do that, so I am trying to be as supportive as I can.

Hey everyone

Well I am back from my half term break!

I am so sorry to hear that some people are having some troubles at the moment, personally and re: CD, my thoughts are with you.

I certainly hope this group isnt falling apart, as coming here and checking how everyone was going is something I have been looking forward to all week.

Well done for being the top team again last week!

My week has been lovely, we drove from dover all along the coast, brighton, portsmouth, torquay, plymouth, to exeter, then to newquay and then up through cotswolds to stratford upon avon, nottingham, and home through cambridge to london. Saw lots and had a lovely time.

I found keeping on track with CD difficult when away, glad I ordered bars and had one of them a day. Had major stomach upsets from them the first couple of days, my fave flavour was peanut crunch mmmm....smelled like snickers! haha. I had a tetra every morning and a bar for lunch. I had packed soups to have and would go to maccas (while boyfriend ate) and ask for hot water to have them.

This week I had 4 days where I only had 1 or 2 CD meals, bad I know! I ate out 3 times, but had things like grilled chicken, with green veg. Stayed in Ketosis the whole time :) One night I just had a side serve of cauli and broccoli for dinner while bf ate, was fine, and had that instead of shake.

I am positive for my weigh in on tomorrow! My clothes are def bigger and I bought some scales and had a sneakie peak was pleasantly surprised, but will fill you all in tomorrow. I will have to half my weigh in amount tomorrow, as I am weighing in at a 2 week loss, will that be ok?

A little personal question, that some of the ladies may be able to answer (sorry Mat!) ....I had my TTOM after my first weigh in, that was exactly 2 weeks ago...and I still am on my TTOM ....so its now been 2 weeks! That cant be normal can it?!?!?!

Hi aussieraquel. I'm glad you enjoyed your break, sounds great. I think you did very will with the diet, all things considered. Hopefully you will have good news at your weigh in tomorrow. I don't think we will be able to use half of your 2 week loss for the results, but I'll ask and make sure.

I'll leave you all to discuss your mysterious lady parts. :eek:

Irene has confirmed that we can use your loss aussieraquel, so please try and let me know in the next few hours so I can forward it. Only Lizzylocket and myself have results so far. We need at least 3 results to be placed anywhere.

Last edited:
Hi all!

Welcome back to frantastic and aussieraquel, it's great to see you back!

Your break sounds fab aussieraquel and sounds like cd is going well too - can't wait to hear your results! :D

I'm feeling really proud of myself today, we went for a family meal last night and while everyone was tucking into an all you can eat chinese, I had half a small plate of stir fry chicken with pak choi and a handful of noodles. Still feeling good today so doesn't appear to have knocked me out of ketosis which is fantastic!

It's good to know that my head is in the right place, I could quite easily have gone back to my old habits but whilst everyone continued their binge, I sat and drank my water. :innocent0002:

How are you feeling today frantastic and fraggle?

Well done Lizzylocket, I am very impressed. You have certainly shown your family and friends how determined you are. You must be feeling really good about that. Keep it up, you are doing great. :)

Thanks Mat, I'm so glad my head is in the right place this time. I think having our team is really helping too, I don't feel as if I'm on my own this time!

Hi everyone

Just checking in my loss for the last 2 weeks - 12 pounds....so that makes this weeks loss to be 6 pounds! I'm so wrapped.

Great to hear you survived your first family dinner LizzieLocket.

Anyways, will check in tomorrow night to see how everyone is going!

Have a good Monday! :)

Wow aussieraquel, that is excellent. Well done to you. That may even get you this weeks Biggest Loser!! :D

Hi everyone

Just checking in my loss for the last 2 weeks - 12 pounds....so that makes this weeks loss to be 6 pounds! I'm so wrapped.

Great to hear you survived your first family dinner LizzieLocket.

Anyways, will check in tomorrow night to see how everyone is going!

Have a good Monday! :)

That's a fantastic result - well done you!! :D

I've uploaded a new pic in my Album if anyone wants a peek.

When are you all going to upload your pics? :D

Hello my darlings...I'm back on SS :) Have had a horrible week and a bit plus was TOTM and slipped back into comfort eating :( TBH was terrified of getting back on the scales ...... attempted it yesterday and managed to gain 7 lb :eek::cry: Ah well no sense in crying over spilt shakes I guess. Back to business!

You have all done sooo well, Im proud of you!!! You have definitely given me the inspiration not to give up and to get restarted!

Frantastic, *big hugs*, I'm sorry you have been feeling rough.... you did really really well to stick to just soups. I know exactly what you mean about work......it is so easy to put yourself under pressure I guess we really are our own worst critics sometimes.

Lizzylocket - well done for showing such restraint at your family meal! :talk017:

AuzzieRaquel, TOTM does get seriously screwed up when you're on CD......bless ya though ....2 continuous weeks sucks....for me, I was a week late with horrendous PMT and then it was incredibly heavy. Well done on your amazing loss :) :wow:

Mat - well done.....you have lost a load of weight and kept a fantastic attitude :happy096:

Has anyone heard from MissMallow?

Wow...that was a long post!

I'm off to shamefully update my signature now :ashamed0005:

Back