Team 23 - Mission: SlimPossible

Hi everyone!

Well, I've lost another 4lbs this week :D Not as much as I'd hoped but it's still a loss. Really pleased to have passed the stone barrier - onwards and upwards from now on!!

Sorry to hear you're struggling a bit this week aussieraquel, this isn't the easiest diet and it is so easy to be tempted. Just remember though that even if you pick, you still need your full amount of packs a day for the nutrients.

Good luck for the weigh in tomorrow, I'm sure you'll be fine!

Any news from fraggle and frantastic this week - hope you're ok? :wave_cry:

Hi everyone!

Well, I've lost another 4lbs this week :D Not as much as I'd hoped but it's still a loss. Really pleased to have passed the stone barrier - onwards and upwards from now on!!

Sorry to hear you're struggling a bit this week aussieraquel, this isn't the easiest diet and it is so easy to be tempted. Just remember though that even if you pick, you still need your full amount of packs a day for the nutrients.

Good luck for the weigh in tomorrow, I'm sure you'll be fine!

Any news from fraggle and frantastic this week - hope you're ok? :wave_cry:

Congrats on passing the stone loss LizzieLocket, thats a great achievement.

I think we should all be really proud of our losses, I know I could not stick to this as strongly without MiniMins for support!

Still feeling quite ordinary, not sure why to be honest. My TOTM finally went after 20 days....how ridiculous!

All I am hoping for tomorrow is a loss, not caring how big it is really! I really need to consistently have my 3 packs a day, as you said Lizzie, but some days I just cant even think to stomach it, hopefully I'll get past it and on track soon. Cos' I know it certainly would not be helping with my loss, not having them all.

How is everyone else? this board was so active, now there is never anyone around :cry:

Well done with your loss Lizzylocket, great to see it's still going in the right direction. You are doing great. :)

I hope you have a better week next week aussiraquel and I am glad your thingy has stopped. :eek: I hope you get some good news at your weigh in tomorrow.

I too hope Fraggle, frantastic and miss_mallow are okay.

I'm starting to wonder if we need to re-think the Team. :(

I must admit, it is very quiet here....which is a little disappointing....hopefully we hear from people soon

I weigh in in a couple of hours, little bit nervous, but will see how I go

sneaking in to ask for any donations please........

doing race for life in june with my aunt..... if you kind lovely team 23 would like to sponsor me, I would be very grateful indeed....

xxxxx

2.4pound loss this week....which I think is my fault for not having all my 3 meals most days this week. Sorry its only a small loss, but I must say I am happy cos that brings my month loss to over a stone!

2.4pound loss this week....which I think is my fault for not having all my 3 meals most days this week. Sorry its only a small loss, but I must say I am happy cos that brings my month loss to over a stone!

No need for apologies, you are doing great. A loss is a loss and losing over a stone in a month is excellent. Well done and keep it up. :)

Well done Aussieraquel!! It's great once that first stone has gone isn't it!! :D

I can't believe how quiet it is on here at the moment, I joined the team for support but most of the time unless you or Mat are around, I'm using the rest of the forum instead which is a shame.

Hope some of the other members come back soon or maybe it is time to start having a rethink?

I agree Lizzie, when I started this was my base for motivation and inspiration, I too are checking all of the board more than this one as I know the rest are more active.

Maybe we see if we hear anything soon? Mat how many weigh in results do you have this week? Only our 3?

I only have the results that have been posted in the thread, so I'll be putting them forward tomorrow.

The rules say that I can replace anyone that doesn't put forward results for 2 weeks running, so I guess I might have to think about looking for some new members. It's a shame really because things did start off really well, like you both said.

hey guys, you no your are all more than welcome to come and have a gossip or a vent or a good old moan on our thread, there is always someone on every hour or so :D

I agree come and talk to us if not much 'appening 'ere

Thanks Goosey and biltsy, that's really nice of you. :)

I've had an email from Francesca and she has been really unwell. So hopefully she will be feeling better soon and back on here. Health is far more important and I feel like a big meany now!! :(

yes being unwell is not nice, but to all team 23, your welcome to talk on out thread cos we're there all the bloody time lol me and PH don't work, and some have computers at work.....
we're all on cd together and any support is always good

Aah thanks Blitsy and Goosey, that's really lovely of you!

Hope you're feeling better soon Frantastic! xx

Checking in, hope everyones days were well! I agree with Lizzie, thanks Blitsey and Goosey, thats so nice :):):)

My day was really good....feeling positive after my weigh in yesterday, even though it wasnt that big, but because I hit over the stone mark. Hoping and motivated to continue with my losses.

I had a majorly 'lazy sunday' only got out of the house tonight to get some groceries for OH, other than that read and watched movies all day....it was lovely!

Hope everyone is well? How were your days?

Hi guys

Just sneaking on while I'm waiting for some reports to run on my work laptop!

Glad you're doing ok aussieraquel, it's amazing the difference that first stone can make to your motivation isn't it!! :D

Your weekend sounds similar to mine, OH had a gig so I've spent a lot of time pampering myself and watching girly movies - perfect way to spend a weekend I think!

I did get the demons over the weekend though and had to have an extra pack on Saturday night to see me through. I wasn't hungry, it was all in my head!

Really wanted a glass of wine though but made do with a pint of water instead! :sigh: Only a few more months to go and it will all be worth it!

How is everyone else doing today?

yes being unwell is not nice, but to all team 23, your welcome to talk on out thread cos we're there all the bloody time lol me and PH don't work, and some have computers at work.....
we're all on cd together and any support is always good

I don't work!!! :eek: you ARE kidding right? :copon::Dlol

I'm a foster carer, a housewife and a freelance administrator!! :D

but I do have time in the day :)

well done everyone on your losses :) it's not easy abstaining from things, but as said above.. not for long! :D The better we are now the earlier we'll be at goal :)

Back