Team 23 - Mission: SlimPossible

Well, the pee test went pink so I'm guessing I've hit ketosis, hurdle one complete :D

Got a cracking headache this morning mind.

Wish I could look at the photos Mat but I need 50 posts for that too it seems.

How is everyone doing? Did you manage to get your water sorted by days end Fiona? Hope your first day went well!
Morning Scott :) Didn't quite manage on the water :( will make more of an effort today though. Apart from that day 1 was a success!

To see some photos you will need to be added as a friend as some people like to keep their photos private :)

The headache will disappear soon enough, just keep glugging the water!!

hi guys, i come to hang my head in shame...
after getting dh to bed and 3 kids, sorting 2 dogs and having a shower, i started on lunch boxes, and ate a chocolate bar... do you know what? i did it without thinking it was not a concious decision, to or not to eat it,i didnt even taste it except for the mint taste after (it was a frys cream mint bar...) i only had 1 porridge and the chicken noodle soup thing, so hopefully will be ok but how bad is that:cry::cry::cry::cry:
ok, dh is fine this morning, bruised but "awake", he is bed bound for 3 days so running up and down stairs is great for weight!!!
have just doen a tesco on line grocery order and got lots of quorn and salad stuff, so that will motivate me to be good, our house is like old mother hubbards!!
scott - welcome to the team my sigh in scojos, is a combination of my kids name scott, and josh, there are too many tracys out there;)
i am also really excited as i have a look see at a school on thursday its a 2nd in dept job, big promotion for me, have to fill in application forms which i hate:(
anyway need to iron now, tc
tx

Morning Scott :) Didn't quite manage on the water :( will make more of an effort today though. Apart from that day 1 was a success!

To see some photos you will need to be added as a friend as some people like to keep their photos private :)

The headache will disappear soon enough, just keep glugging the water!!

Morning :)

I struggled with the water on the first day too, just about managed 3 litres but it wasn't pretty. Yesterday was a breeze though, just constsantly thirsty hehe. I'm sure you'll set the record straight today! :)

Mat has added me as a friend but without 50 posts I can't access his profile, could just cheat and join in on the word association games hehe.

Thanks Scojos, sorry to hear about your slip up but so long as you put it behind you and jump straight back on I'm sure you'll be fine :)

Glad to hear your husband is ok, stay strong and be proud! :)

You've done a remarkable job allready! No idea how I would cope with all them responsibilities, I'm sure it will make this easier for me (although having recently started dating someone it has limited my options in how to treat a lady properly! Really does limit date locations a little hehe)

thanks but dont feel like that..:rolleyes:
dh keeps saying he loves me any size, that problems i dont love me...
maybe that wont change what ever size i am:eek:
as for places to go- cinema bowling lazer quest cycle ride, horse riding, footie match, theatre any ideas anyone...

Been to the cinema (twice) and bowling. Going cinema again on thursday (I know haha, but we like films!) and clay pigeon shooting of all places on Saturday. Going really well so far :)

Hi Guys

Firstly a formal welcome to Scott!!

Hope everyone is well today and still on track. Aussieraquel, don't worry too much about the accidental picking, I'm finding week 6 quite tough but determined to get through it - the team is helping!! ;)

Scojos, hope your husband is feeling a bit better, try not to worry about your blip, just get back on it and keep drinking the water to flush it through. I have found this site so motivational and I hope we can help to keep you on track too. :D

Fiona - hope you're getting on ok with the water, I find it difficult to drink so much when I am at work, it's not good to keep popping out of meetings to nip to the loo!! :p

Mat - you should be very proud of your photos, you have done amazingly well in such a short space of time, I am very jealous!! :p

Despite having been in the office all day today, I have had 4 people comment on my weight loss so that's given me a real boost today - just what I needed!

My CDC is on holiday this week so I'll be weighing myself in on Friday but don't have a formal weigh in until next week. Not having an official weigh in has unnerved me a bit this week but hopefully, I'll be ok!

Anyway, it's really great to see the team so active again, here's to some great losses this week! :D

lizzy locket, i drink about 6l of water a day anyway- so thats not a problem!!!
been good today, had a sweet potato broccoli and chicken for tea, and a pear "en papillotte" with cinnamon and low fat yogurt :D, im doing 1000cal so im allowed ;).
Scott sounds liek you have been very adventurous, does she know your doing CD? my hubbie and I are both foodies, we met when working in a hotel togther in paris, he is a head chef, so my life literally revolves around food (i teach food technology in a high school) i soooo understand how hard it is, my kids were eating tacos for tea, and i didnt pick, not once!!!:D:D:D
i was just wondering, do you tell people you are doing CD or do you wait for them to notice?
i ve seen a mum today at school i havent seen for a while, and she didnt recognise me, its been a while since that has happened, and i too will post some pictures when i have enough posts.
im waiting for a HUGE tesco delivery at the mo, so just thought id pop over and say hi have a nice evening
tx

Mat has added me as a friend but without 50 posts I can't access his profile, could just cheat and join in on the word association games hehe.

It's not cheating at all, you can post anywhere and everywhere. The sooner you hit 50 posts, the more you can do. It's just a requirement set on the forums that we all have to get past. :)

Been to the cinema (twice) and bowling. Going cinema again on thursday (I know haha, but we like films!) and clay pigeon shooting of all places on Saturday. Going really well so far :)

Clay pigeon shooting sounds interesting. Have you been before?

Mat - you should be very proud of your photos, you have done amazingly well in such a short space of time, I am very jealous!! :p

Thanks Lizzylocket. I am amazed at the difference myself. Can't believe how quick it's happened so far.

:eek: How the fudge do you manage that? Is it even safe to drink that much water?
always have - that doesn t include coffee, of which i have a bout 10 cups a day!!:D
i drink at least 3 glasses of fluid (1 used to be juice/smoothie ) before i leave the house, always drinka lge bottle of water on way to school (when i stop to buy cigarettes!!) then we are not allowed to drink coffee in class anymore, so drink prob 2 ltrs in class (its hot in my kitchen!) and then more at home before bed.
i getv thirsty v easily, even have to take water to school to fetch MY kids, which is about 10-15 walk both ways.
have been tested for diabetes sooo many times because of this- but im not diabetic.
do need to go to toilet often though!!!
tc
tx

Mat - I've been once before on a stag weekend, was amazing fun. The reason we are off is she wanted to do quadbiking but that required more people, so I suggested something still left field and she loved the idea.

Scojos - Extreme water intake can cause water poisoning, but we're talking 10+ litres in a day or a mass amount over a short period of time (Say 4/5 litres in an hour)

morning all-
had a rough night, dh was wiggling alot and im v tired this morning, mr tesco brought me lots of nice things to eat though;)
i have some quorn "chicken" meat which im going to have in a salad for lunch and then im having "beef" stew for tea!! yum yum!!
sorry to those who cant eat, but im trying to avoid cakes, donuts etc, so making the food i do get "nice":p
have a nice day
tx

Back