Team 23 - Mission: SlimPossible

Morning :)

Glad you got your water sorted Fiona :D well done!

Day 4 for me now, stomach is in overdrive this morning rumbling away, not had it like this up till now it's quite disturbing haha !

Morning :)

Glad you got your water sorted Fiona :D well done!

Day 4 for me now, stomach is in overdrive this morning rumbling away, not had it like this up till now it's quite disturbing haha !
Thanks Scott :)
Tummy rumbling is driving me mad still!!!

Does it ever go away? I've had it midly the first few days but today it's gone crackers.

50th post, woohoo :D

Hmmmm, still can't seem to view peoples profiles. Damn it :(

Ah apparently it checks every hour for updated privilidges :)

A shake soon sorted it out, it's never been that bad though!

I try and wait till lunchish before my first, find it easier to get through morning without than evening so makes sense to me.

A shake soon sorted it out, it's never been that bad though!

I try and wait till lunchish before my first, find it easier to get through morning without than evening so makes sense to me.
I usually have my first at about 2-ish. I find it easier to get through the morning without also.

Spose it's a little easier for me as I get to have 4 hehe, although I tend to use the last one as a tetra for something i can suck at through a straw while watching some tv just before bed.

Just looked at your pictures, you've done so well allready!! What made you stop before and then restart if you don't mind my asking?

For whenever you take another peek Mat looked at yours too mate, you can tell the difference allready, nice job :D

Will get some pictures sorted myself once I've got some progress pics to show off hehe, not sure 4 days is really worth it just yet ;)

Spose it's a little easier for me as I get to have 4 hehe, although I tend to use the last one as a tetra for something i can suck at through a straw while watching some tv just before bed.

Just looked at your pictures, you've done so well allready!! What made you stop before and then restart if you don't mind my asking?

For whenever you take another peek Mat looked at yours too mate, you can tell the difference allready, nice job :D

Will get some pictures sorted myself once I've got some progress pics to show off hehe, not sure 4 days is really worth it just yet ;)
I struggle with having 3 packs a day, I'd never manage 4!

Thanks :) Life and money has caused me to stop and start so many times (first time was 3 years ago). You really have to have your head in the right place to do this diet and thanks to someone very special, mine is!

You'll be surprised how much difference there will be in the first few days!!!

Good to hear your all set and raring to get the job done :D

I honestly have no idea what to aim at myself, I know I'd be infinetly happier even at something like 15 stone, I guess it's all about how much effort you want to put into maintaining once your done :)

No point getting myself into a place that requires regimented exercise 3+ times a week if I'm not willing to do it. Think for now just wanna see where it takes me, never been one to plan ahead haha.

Sorry if I'm abit of a natter box btw, I work from home on the computer so I'm literally around all the time in the day :)

you have been busy in my absence!
just feel asleep, was sooo tired, wole up in a total panic cause i have done nothing all day!
kids are at school so i wanted to get the house work done, oh well, off to have my b fast at 14.35 thats a bit sad;)

I'm sure you deserve the rest after your stressfull time with the husband recently scojos :)

I'm a web developer, basically code websites for clients (make them work rather than how they look).

Work for a company based in Salisbury but they allow their developers to work from home, guess it means they can pick and choose their employees rather than stick to local ones.

Had a load of blood tests done shortly before going on the diet and rang up for the results today, I've got to go in about the results of the liver one, I hope everything is ok and I don't have to stop allready!! :(

Everything is more than likely fine :)

Just increased enzymes or some malarky probably due to me having an infection close to having the blood test. Just gotta retest in a cpl weeks to make sure it settles.

scott, im sure everything is fine, remember your brain does funny things when deprived of food, inc making us paranoid.
if there is something wrong, you ll deal with it, you sound like a strong intelligent young man, who can do anything.. (ok ill take my mr motivator head off now:eek:).
test results are scary, but they were done for a reason, and if anything is wrong well no point worrying about it until you know what it is...
the worst time in my life was when both my boys were diagnosed with medical conditions (scott has ADHD and Josh ASD) now its "normal, we just make do" our lifes are not like most peoples, we have to make huge allowances for josh s mental disability, but hey, we cope.
i know we ll never be able to do alot of normal things normal families do, but hey, whats normal?
tx

Back