Team 23 - Mission: SlimPossible

Afternoon all!

Scojos, your dinner sounded yummy!! Leek and potato soup for me last night!! ;)

Scott - it could be the exercise making you hungry. When I go to the gym, I usually have a pack when I get home or I feel like eating anything in sight. You're better off having an extra pack than suffering with the hunger or giving in to it...

I have my weigh in tomorrow, a day earlier than normal due to work but the first official weigh in for 2 weeks so it had better be a good one!! :p

Quiet on here today, hope everyone's enjoying the sunshine!! :D

Wish I was, as usual stuck inside at the computer working hehe.

I will NEVER give in to the hunger hehe, like I said I'm pretty strong willed :p

Not going to do any today and then do some tomorrow, if I'm not hungry today and am tomorrow I know what it is hehe.

I want to go for a walk but it would ruin my devious experiment hehe!

Well today has felt nothing like the past couple of days. Not hungry at all (although the food thats been made was less smelly haha).

Going to go for my walk just before weigh in tomorrow, if I end up being hungry what a conundrum!!

Could well be the exercise then Scott!

How about splitting your packs so you can have half when you get back?

Good luck for the weigh in tomorrow, I'll be logged on in the evening to check on your progress!!

Hi Aussieraquel

Glad you had a lovely birthday!! Sounds like ss+ is really working well for you too! :D

It did feel good knowing I had made the right choice, hopefully I'll be able to keep it up when I get to maintenance!

My girlie weekend was fab thank you, watched girlie films and had a good old gossip, did nails etc and felt really chilled. It was so nice waking up in the morning without a hangover!! :p

I'm always rewarding myself with beauty products or flowers - we have to have some luxury while we're on this diet!! ;)

Oh I would so love a girly pamper weekend! I am going away for a craft weekend next week, so I will have to use that as my girly pamper weekend :)

I've bought things I never have before, cleansing cream, night cream, more makeup.....makes me feel so much better

Hey everyone

Checking in for the day.

Had a good day diet wise.......drank 3 litres of water quite easily, added a meal ss+.

I have a confession - I am a serial scale weigher - is anyone else the same? I have asked my OH tonight if he can get rid of the scales cos it is just becoming far too much of an obsession. I am constantly weighing myself (every morning and night) and getting myself down when it doesn't move. Does anyone else do this too!?!?! This week for example, the scales really havent moved, and my weigh in is in 2 days - so now I am stressing wondering what I did wrong!?! Is it because I've added a meal.

Another question for the group, what do you take to keep all 'systems clear'? I am really having trouble in that department and feeling quite sluggish and out of energy because of it. I have brought some dulcolax but hear conflicting things about it.

I hope everyone had a nice day today! Scott and Lizzie, I wish I was energized enough to start with the exercise. I walk a lot more since CD - for a purpose though, not purely exercise, which is something I guess....but does not quite feel like enough. Do you guys feel like you have to force yourselves, or do you have enough energy.

Scojos, your dinner sounded mmmmm....yum.

Scott, hope the hunger pangs go away for you soon!

hey im getting good at these early morning check ins!!
was almost good yesterday, cracked for 1 of the kids bread and butter pudding!! yummy!!
yes, im chuffed with 4 pounds and yes, i too am a sereal weigher, even though i only do the morning!
i too am bunged up, trying to eat lots of veg more than im allowed if the truth be told- but what harm can a bit more do? i d rather lose slower and be healthy this is a radical diet but im making it work for me, i ve had the odd bit from stap 3 even though im on step 2 and have added a ww yogurt as im allergic to milk!!
stayed the same today, wi tomorrow but at 4 (normally wi at 9) so hopefully ill be fine! my period is due in the next few days and boy, do i know about it this time, im so hormonal and a cant eat chocolate!!
have a nice day
txx

Morning :)

Weigh is only hours away!! quite excited hehe hope it's not a dissapointment!!

Forgot to take my ranitidine last night and had a crappy one sleep wise, forgot how badly I slept with heartburn :(

Typical that the sun has hidden itself on the day of my little experiment! Off walking in the cold I go haha.

Hope everyone is well today :)

Well results are in! 6 and 1/4 lbs lost this week. If it stays around this mark every week I'll be happy but was hoping for a little bit more considering I had such a short first week hehe. Nevermind!

Still not quite a stone lost just yet, 1 lb off hehe. Lost a few inches here and there (0.5 somewhere, 1 somewhere else) but seemed to have lost like 3 inches around my thigh!?!? of all the places haha.

Hey everyone

Checking in for the day.

Had a good day diet wise.......drank 3 litres of water quite easily, added a meal ss+.

I have a confession - I am a serial scale weigher - is anyone else the same? I have asked my OH tonight if he can get rid of the scales cos it is just becoming far too much of an obsession. I am constantly weighing myself (every morning and night) and getting myself down when it doesn't move. Does anyone else do this too!?!?! This week for example, the scales really havent moved, and my weigh in is in 2 days - so now I am stressing wondering what I did wrong!?! Is it because I've added a meal.

Another question for the group, what do you take to keep all 'systems clear'? I am really having trouble in that department and feeling quite sluggish and out of energy because of it. I have brought some dulcolax but hear conflicting things about it.

I hope everyone had a nice day today! Scott and Lizzie, I wish I was energized enough to start with the exercise. I walk a lot more since CD - for a purpose though, not purely exercise, which is something I guess....but does not quite feel like enough. Do you guys feel like you have to force yourselves, or do you have enough energy.

Scojos, your dinner sounded mmmmm....yum.

Scott, hope the hunger pangs go away for you soon!
Hi Aussieraquel

I confess, I am a serial scale hopper too but so far am managing to resist getting on in the evening, that would send me into mad woman mode if I saw that I'd gained throughout the day - which you will anyway!! :wave_cry: Really need to get rid of the scales and just have the one weigh in a week me thinks!

With regards to clearing you 'systems', I had this really badly the last time I did CD and got some tablets from my cdc called colosan, they basically give you a colonic at home! :sick0019:

Once you've had a good 'clear out' you need to up the water and maybe take a fibre supplement to help you stay regular. I'm drinking a lot more water than I did before this time round and haven't had a problem yet....

The exercise I do, I really enjoy and can't wait to get there! Never thought I'd say that I can tell you!! I go to a place called gymophobics which is by appointment for a 30 minute session on the air resistance weights. As it's only 30 minutes every other day, it doesn't take it out of me too much.

Well results are in! 6 and 1/4 lbs lost this week. If it stays around this mark every week I'll be happy but was hoping for a little bit more considering I had such a short first week hehe. Nevermind!

Still not quite a stone lost just yet, 1 lb off hehe. Lost a few inches here and there (0.5 somewhere, 1 somewhere else) but seemed to have lost like 3 inches around my thigh!?!? of all the places haha.
Woohoo! That's a fantastic loss for week 2! Well done, you should be really proud of yourself! :happy096:

Well, I've been to see my CDC for my first official weigh in for 2 weeks and I've lost 5lbs (2lb last week, 3lb this week) and another 1.5 inches so that's 11 inches lost in total from bust, waist and hips - happy with that!

Was quite disappointed with my weight loss but I guess it's coming off and I am losing inches!

Am going to try and up my water intake and see if that makes a difference. She did tell me that I should be drinking 4 litres - does anyone else drink this much? I usually drink 3 litres so an extra litre might be a struggle! :7834:

Hi fiona, lizzy, thanks for the words of encouragement!

If you're going to the gym every other day Lizzy your bound to be increasing muscle mass which as I'm sure you know weighs more than fat! The inches lost is definatly what you should be looking at :) My scales have a body fat reading on so I'm going to look at that more as I too am exercising (btw my test hasn't been conlcusive as today hasn't been bad at all, only time will tell I guess).

I drink about 4.5 litres a day, I fill 3 1.5 litre bottles and have them at my desk, sometimes I even need to fill a 4th when I run out hehe.

I'll give the extra water a go, I have a 2.5 hour journey to get to the office though so think I'm going to allow some extra time for wee stops!!

Hi peeps!! I'm really sorry about not being around much. I've just been so busy with a number of things and also have an exam in 2 weeks.

I'm glad you are all losing weight and keeping the thread going. Well done to everyone and keep up the great work. :)

Anyway, call me Mr Consistent, yet another 6lb loss for me!! :eek: Down to below 200lbs and bang on 14 stone. Not far off being overweight, rather than obese. :D

Back