Team 23 - Mission: SlimPossible

Hey Mat, well done on the loss mate that's great news! :D

Hope everything is ok! Don't be a stranger hehe :)

Hi peeps!! I'm really sorry about not being around much. I've just been so busy with a number of things and also have an exam in 2 weeks.

I'm glad you are all losing weight and keeping the thread going. Well done to everyone and keep up the great work. :)

Anyway, call me Mr Consistent, yet another 6lb loss for me!! :eek: Down to below 200lbs and bang on 14 stone. Not far off being overweight, rather than obese. :D
Mat - what are you doing? Can I have some of what you're having please?!! :p

Seriously well done to you, you must be so proud of yourself! :D

Hey Mat, well done on the loss mate that's great news! :D

Hope everything is ok! Don't be a stranger hehe :)

Thanks Scott. Things are good, I just have a lot going on right now. I have been putting a number of things off over the years and now that my life is going in the right direction (very very fast) they have all caught up on me at the same time. I just don't have enough hours in the day!! I really wish I had more time to spend here.

Mat - what are you doing? Can I have some of what you're having please?!! :p

Seriously well done to you, you must be so proud of yourself! :D

Thanks Lizzy. I'm extremely happy with my losses on CD, I just wish a few other things were going as easily at the moment.

Well results are in! 6 and 1/4 lbs lost this week. If it stays around this mark every week I'll be happy but was hoping for a little bit more considering I had such a short first week hehe. Nevermind!

Still not quite a stone lost just yet, 1 lb off hehe. Lost a few inches here and there (0.5 somewhere, 1 somewhere else) but seemed to have lost like 3 inches around my thigh!?!? of all the places haha.

WOW! Well done, what a great loss!

Well, I've been to see my CDC for my first official weigh in for 2 weeks and I've lost 5lbs (2lb last week, 3lb this week) and another 1.5 inches so that's 11 inches lost in total from bust, waist and hips - happy with that!

Was quite disappointed with my weight loss but I guess it's coming off and I am losing inches!

Am going to try and up my water intake and see if that makes a difference. She did tell me that I should be drinking 4 litres - does anyone else drink this much? I usually drink 3 litres so an extra litre might be a struggle! :7834:

Lizzie, I am drinking 3 litres daily and then extra for me coffee and shakes.....my cdc keeps saying 'water water water' boosts loss. But I've also read somewhere here too much is not good?

Hi peeps!! I'm really sorry about not being around much. I've just been so busy with a number of things and also have an exam in 2 weeks.

I'm glad you are all losing weight and keeping the thread going. Well done to everyone and keep up the great work. :)

Anyway, call me Mr Consistent, yet another 6lb loss for me!! :eek: Down to below 200lbs and bang on 14 stone. Not far off being overweight, rather than obese. :D

Happy to hear from you mat. Another 6lb loss, what a streak you have going on!!! Thats brilliant :D:D

Thanks aussieraquel, the amount of water that is considerd dangerous is a pretty extreme amount so i wouldnt worry about it.

Just had my first bar (chocolate) and I've gotta say it's pretty rank!! texture is ok kinda fudgey but really not liking the taste :(

Well I finally did it, my CDC will be so proud. I got my boy to hide the scales for me. No more 2 trips to weigh myself a day now......struggled tonight, as I normally do before I get in the shower.

It is so illogical really as I know it will be heavier but oh well.

Anyway, thought I'd share that, was a bit proud, will have withdrawls soon though ... haha

If your struggling to get some water down you it definatly helps with that haha, needed over a pint with it just to get the bits down because i couldnt stand the taste :p

Fantastic loss again! Well done Mat :)
Next week you'll meet your next goal!

Well, I've been to see my CDC for my first official weigh in for 2 weeks and I've lost 5lbs (2lb last week, 3lb this week) and another 1.5 inches so that's 11 inches lost in total from bust, waist and hips - happy with that!

Was quite disappointed with my weight loss but I guess it's coming off and I am losing inches!

Am going to try and up my water intake and see if that makes a difference. She did tell me that I should be drinking 4 litres - does anyone else drink this much? I usually drink 3 litres so an extra litre might be a struggle! :7834:
A loss is still a loss, no matter how big or small!! Well done :)

Morning all :)
Not as sunny a day here as it has been but bright enough and it's Friday so today's bound to be a good one!! :D

Still working on upping my water and needing to even more at the moment. Scales are showing a gain :( so hoping it's down to water retention so have got to try and drink even more to get rid!!! :eek:

Busy day today hehe!!

The weather is gorgeous my end fiona, really made my walk a pleasure :D

How much water are you getting through fiona?

I'm bloomin well starving again today, but I wasn't yesterday even after my walk. I dunno what to think haha, I certainly dont think it helps (as I was fine before it).

Busy day today hehe!!

The weather is gorgeous my end fiona, really made my walk a pleasure :D

How much water are you getting through fiona?

I'm bloomin well starving again today, but I wasn't yesterday even after my walk. I dunno what to think haha, I certainly dont think it helps (as I was fine before it).
The weather has improved lots since this morning. I had to nip into town to collect a parcel from the post office in my lunch break and it was lovely and warm and sunny! Hopefully the sun will still be out when I leave work.

I've been trying to up my water to 3 litres but only managing around 2½ really. While I'm at work I've been trying to drink 400ml an hour (two water filter cups!) but get distracted and forget!!
Really must work harder at it!!!!

My tummy rumbles have almost stopped now. Glad about that as they were so annoying!

I suppose in working from home the water thing is easier for me, I just fill my big bottles up and make sure im allways sipping from a pint glass i just constantly re fill.

My stomach hasn't been rumbling, just a massive urge to eat something it's weird really. I do hope it goes away!

hey guys:D
just to let you know that I have just got back from my wi, 4LBS LOST!!!
im more impressed with the 4 inch loss, woo hoo!!
ok, that not enormous but after the picking its still pretty amazing, i have been craving chips with lots of salt, CDC has advised me to have a small portion and get it out my system- so guess whats for tea ;)
hope you re all well, and not craving chips, hehehe

well you ll be glad to hear i did nt finish my chips, far from it, ate about 10 and i was stuffed- enjoyed them though and going hard core today to compensate for yesterdays (authorised) pig out;)
still no news from my job i appllied for, getting a bit disheartened, will have to try and apply for others...
have a nice saturday
txx

Hey all

Just a quick check in before I get ready for my weigh in.

Congrats on the 4lb loss Scojos, that is great.

Scott, dunno if I answered your ques. but yes my name is Raquel :)

fiona, I hear you bout upping the water intake. Because I'm a teacher I am finding it really hard still as it is not too easy to go to the loo whenever I need to, I finally am managing 3 litres, but it took me a few weeks into cd before I could.

I need to focus on drinking in more regular intervals, I seem to have big amounts at once, rather than spacing them out, then I need to go to the loo every few minutes after haha

Not sure bout my weigh in results, cos the scales are hidden now I;m finding it really a struggle not knowing how I am going....I know I have been completely ss+ this week, no extra picking so I guess we will see!

Hope everyone has a lovely saturday. I'm planniing on visiting my cdc, having a nice coffee in borders then doing a spot of window shopping before heading home to get some work on the computer done for my travelling.

I have to buy two weeks of shakes this week as next week - thur to mon I will be in Italy, and then crazily enough my Oh and I are going back to italy for the term break. Lots of temptations I know, but I have come so far, I really do not want to jeopardise this diet.

Scojos do you have any plans for april break?

Anyone doing anything exciting over easter?

Back