Team 23 - Mission: SlimPossible

i work at an academy so dont have the easter hols, just a 4 day w end:eek:
what age do you teach?
i have just spent 90 mins doing a 15 min journey to get my dd to her ice dance lesson due to idiots trying to get to a car boot sale and parking everywhere.
not a good start to the wend!!!
might have a bbq tonight, anyone close enough to join me??;)

Hi guys, sorry I've had friends round today :)

I just can't shift this hunger feeling, I've done well in not giving in to it but it's starting to annoy me! It just won't seem to go away and it seems like everyday someone is frying the smelliest of foods just to remind me haha

Hey Scojos, how was your bbq? What exactly do you do to make a muffin, would not mind trying to make one, wornt hurt giving it a go!

Scott, sorry to hear the hunger bug has got you. I went through that 2 weeks ago, for a whole week, fortunately I can blame it on girly stuff! haha. Not sure how you could combat it cos you drink a lot of water already! Just keep busy, to take you mind off it!

I weighed in today and are so happy, 2.15kgs down this week - or 4.73 pounds! And another 1.5'' off my waist...I'm a little shocked as it was my first proper SS+ add a meal week this week and I wasnt expecting to lose much at all, this diet continues to surprise me. Not long now til goal, I'm getting excited!

Last edited:
bbq was great had chicken and loads of salad, nice change but a bit chilly, we ate inside:rolleyes:
muffin - put powder into a ramekin add 3-4 tbsp of water to make a thick cake mix, bake in microwave for about 50-60 seconds remove and let cool for a few minutes.
i like the vanilla one, add some cinnamon! choc nice too but found toffee and walnut very bland!:sigh:
Happy mothers day to you moms out there!!
my kids brought me chocolate biscuits in bed, then i did not eat them!! are you proud of me??
tc
tx

I weighed in today and are so happy, 2.15kgs down this week - or 4.73 pounds! And another 1.5'' off my waist...I'm a little shocked as it was my first proper SS+ add a meal week this week and I wasnt expecting to lose much at all, this diet continues to surprise me. Not long now til goal, I'm getting excited!

i already told you my mate lost 11stone on AAM!!
:D congrats on your WI, nearly there im very jealous!
have a nice day
tx

Haha, it is very quiet here. I just got home from a day out with my boy. We walked to Regents Park and I had a coffee and a CD bar while he had lunch and just relaxed for a bit, then did some people watching and window shopping in Camden.

How was peoples mothers day, anyone do any visiting? Its not mothers day in australia the same time as here so I didnt have to call my mummy to wish her a good day. Though I did talk to her this morning anyway :)

Hope everyone is all well, will check back later to see how everyones days were.

Scojos I know you said a friend lost weight on SS+ but I didnt actually think I would be able to!

Congratulations to this weeks winners:
Mission: SlimPossible (23) with 2.42%

Well done to the weeks biggest loser from Shape Shifters (13):
Count210 with 4.55%

and finally:
images

This week's Wooden Spoon goes to:
Fat Guys Slim (19)

Evening all!

Sorry I've not been around much this weekend, have been feeling a bit low.

It's my dad's birthday today and he lives abroad and I lost my mum when I was 21 so always find mothers day a bit of a struggle unfortunately, having both events on the same day hasn't been good for me this year. :(

Anyway, I haven't come on here to bring the team down!

Well done Aussieraquel, you must be sooo pleased with your loss and you're nearly at goal!! So pleased for you! :D

Scojos - well done on your 4lb loss too, that's fantastic and makes me feel a little less nervous about moving up the plans! :D

Scott - hope the hunger isn't too bad, I have been ravenous since Friday but haven't given in!!

I'm off to see my CDC tomorrow before she goes on her holiday, hoping it will give me a bit of a boost too!

Hope everyone is well, speak soon xx

Hey peeps, sorry I've been busy with it being mothers day hehe. We won this week? woooooo go team! :D

Sorry to hear about that lizzy, big hugs!

Congratulations to this weeks winners:
Mission: SlimPossible (23) with 2.42%

Well done to the weeks biggest loser from Shape Shifters (13):
Count210 with 4.55%

and finally:
images

This week's Wooden Spoon goes to:
Fat Guys Slim (19)

Yeah!! Well done Team!! :talk017:

Evening all!

Sorry I've not been around much this weekend, have been feeling a bit low.

It's my dad's birthday today and he lives abroad and I lost my mum when I was 21 so always find mothers day a bit of a struggle unfortunately, having both events on the same day hasn't been good for me this year. :(

Anyway, I haven't come on here to bring the team down!

Well done Aussieraquel, you must be sooo pleased with your loss and you're nearly at goal!! So pleased for you! :D

Scojos - well done on your 4lb loss too, that's fantastic and makes me feel a little less nervous about moving up the plans! :D

Scott - hope the hunger isn't too bad, I have been ravenous since Friday but haven't given in!!

I'm off to see my CDC tomorrow before she goes on her holiday, hoping it will give me a bit of a boost too!

Hope everyone is well, speak soon xx

Lizzie, sorry to hear you have had such a low day today! Hopefully you will feel better tomorrow, do something nice to relax yourself before you go to sleep tonight, so you get a good night sleep. :hug99:

Dont worry about 'bringing the team down' by telling us how your day has been, thats what we're here for - to listen and to support each other through whatever life deals us!

Hope you feel better tomorrow, good luck at your cdc!

:Dmorning all,
lizzy im sorry you re feeling low- its a hard time for people who have lost moms, my BF is in the same boat, and shes pregnant so v hormonal..
i have had a nice weekend, my eldest is off on a residential with school today until friday so the house will be quiet!! and i have a stressful day at scholl the external moderator is coming in:eek::eek::eek::eek:
food wise i had a v naughty slice of pizza yesterday fell off the wagon, back on today:rolleyes: again:rolleyes:
struggling at the mo, so im trying to do other things took the dogs for a long walk and got out the house, lol
a friend has signed me up for the race for life, whilst ill walk it, i think i need to get some practise in, :D
well done team, my first wi week thats counted so im very proud of us all, and whilst i appreciate others lost more than me, i did my little bit:p
have a nice day
txx

Hu guys!

Thanks for the kind words, feeling much better today! You'd think after 13 years I'd be used to it by now, I guess normally I'd have squashed my emotions with food - not any more though!!

Scojos- hope the moderator visit went well and don't stress about the pizza, just keep downing the water and it'll soon be out of your system! :D

Off to see my CDC shortly before she goes off on hols, according to my scales, I've lost 3lbs since my weigh in on Thursday so hoping to see a loss on her scales too although I am one shake, 2 pints of water and a cup of tea down so won't be as light as I was this morning!!

Hope everyone's having a good day!

Well, I've been to see my cdc and on her scales and after water etc, I have lost 1.5lbs since Thursday afternoon. Going to weigh myself on Friday and hopefully will have lost around 4lbs - fingers crossed!!

Back