Team 23 - Mission: SlimPossible

Hi lizzy, I'm sure you'll have lost an awesome amount if you've lost that much allready! My cdc is away this week so tried to keep track of my weight but not sure I've lost anything since thursday.

The hunger seems to have gone today, although I didn't walk much over the weekend. I've been for my long walk today so if it hits me tomorrow we'll know what it is, fingers crossed it stays away though!

Scojos - Just got to put these things behind you and get back on track, it's happened so you can't change that but hopefully each time you do it will get you closer to the point where you'll be able to resist :)

thanks for the words of kindness, EV was very nice, it went well, have some tweaking to do, but not as bad as i had imagined :D
been good day despite the kids having made loads of yummy stuff- didnt taste anything :D:D:D
got some gammon and salad for tea just had some coke zero and about to take the dogs for a walk hey got to keep busy, hehee!!!
check back later..
out of interest have any of you been on the arcade games on herE? im addisted to scrabble blast its soo cool ;)
tx

Well done Team. Let's try and keep it up. :D

Scojos, I don't want to sound like a meany, but can I please ask you not to talk about food. Most of the Team are trying really hard to stick to SS and the mention of food isn't really much help. :)

sorry mat (hang head in shame) i promise ill try and be good,
tx
i respect what you re saying- i could nt do ss for me than about 10 days without losing the will do live, and if coming on here (with me talking about what im eating) makes it worse then ill stop.

Hi lizzy, I'm sure you'll have lost an awesome amount if you've lost that much allready! My cdc is away this week so tried to keep track of my weight but not sure I've lost anything since thursday.

The hunger seems to have gone today, although I didn't walk much over the weekend. I've been for my long walk today so if it hits me tomorrow we'll know what it is, fingers crossed it stays away though!

Scojos - Just got to put these things behind you and get back on track, it's happened so you can't change that but hopefully each time you do it will get you closer to the point where you'll be able to resist :)
Thanks Scott, I hope I'll have a good loss this week. Have increased my water intake slightly so hopefully it's working!

You might find that you're just going through a hungry phase and it's nothing to do with the walking, I have the odd day where I am ravenous but can be fine the next. I reckon it's that little devil trying to play tricks!! :p

Don't panic if you don't think you've lost yet (says she!) you are in week 3 now and it's quite common to plateau in week 3 as I'm sure you will have seen from other posts on the forum.

Scojos - glad the visit went well, I'm off to look at the arcade games now so probably see you there! ;)

Don't panic, it doesn't happen to everyone!!

You may escape it as you are on one of the eating plans.

You'll be fine, just carry on what you're doing and keep coming on here, this place is one of the reasons I'm still on track!!

morning all!
i feel awful this morning, like a have the flu coming couldnt stop shaking last night!
might be a stress relief thing, i am due on in the next few days so could be that, i just want to eat!!!
weighed myself this morning and ss since friday, i guess no gain after the junk ive eaten is good, i am considering doing ss now, removing the food altogther not sure if im strong enough:confused: might wait until my period has started to try, sorry lads be of a girly thing to say, but the ladies out there know how i feel, :p
have a nice day all
tx

Sorry you feel rough Scojos, hang in there!!

The hunger seems to have passed thankfully wooo! Infact today I forgot to have a shake till just now! Just didn't feel hungry so forgot all about it haha.

Hope everyone is doing ok :)

Sorry you're feeling rubbish at the moment Scojos - definitely not the time to be trying sole source! Hang on until you feel better and then maybe give SS+ a try? It seems to be working really well for Aussieraquel.

Glad the hunger has gone Scott, must just have been a phase while your brain is still adapting!

Had a fairly good day today, been into the office so quite a long one but 2 shakes and 2 litres of water down and I'm doing ok!

Hope everyone else is well?

Hey all, checking in for the last time probably until Monday night. I am going to Italy for a long weekend. Am taking all my shakes, bars and my mixer and planning on continuing my SS+ while I am gone, if the food available is ok for SS+. Have not had the need to pick and I am so wrapt that this is working! I have even been out for coffee every lunch with people at work, and while they eat been sitting with a coffee, water and my peanut crunch bar, yum yum. Certainly could not live without my bars!

I am glad the hunger seems to have passes Scott, I tend to find it comes and goes for me too.

Scojos, see how you go....you may just be getting a bug, do whatever feels right for you :)

Lizzie, hope you have a lovely weekend. Good luck with weigh in on Friday!

Sorry Mat, cos I'm away obviously wont be posting a loss this week, and will half like last time my total weight for 2 weeks for the week after this one.

Have a great time team, good luck for team weigh in on sunday! Go Team!!!!

Have a good time in Italy Raquel!! :D Good on you for planning to stick to the diet!

Seems to have got a bit quiet round here lately hehe, Mat and Fiona must be busy as have hardly heard from them, hope everything is going ok with you both! :)

Good thanks, hunger seems to have passed which I'm pleased about, probably my brains last ditch attempt at getting some carbs hehe.

Got to do an unofficial weigh in tomorrow as CDC is on hols, don't think it's gunna be much of a loss this week but fingers crossed!

Hope everything is ok with you? You getting on ok with the diet?

I'm sure your weigh-in will be fine!!!

Yeah, things are ok with me :D Still waiting to find out when my last day at work will be. I don't think my company have a clue how to handle redundancies!!
Diet could be better to be honest, struggling with it a bit after taking a day off for my Birthday but I'm getting there :)

Your birthday? Oh dear can't believe I missed that hehe, well a belated happy birthday :D

I have heard that taking a little break then getting back on can be really difficult, which is why I'm dreading have a day break for my friends wedding (not drinking just eating the food, theres only 30 of us at the main do and food so would feel far too cheeky not eating for it after it's paid for).

Must be horrible not knowing when it will finish, stuck in limbo. I'd hate not knowing what I should plan around, feel for you on that!

Evening all!

Raquel - I know I've missed you now but have a fantastic break and well done you on being so dedicated with the diet!! :D

Fiona - hope you're ok, I know what you're going through, I was made redundant this time last year so feeling your pain! It's really tough getting back on track once you've had a day off isn't it? That was one of the problems I had the last time I tried this. Hang on in there and please feel free to whinge and rant at us when things are getting to you! :blahblah:

Hope you're feeling a bit better today Scojos. :hug99:

Scott - I'm sure you'll be pleasantly suprised at your weigh in tomorrow, a loss is a loss after all!

I'm sure you'll be fine at your friend's wedding, if you just pick the best options from the meal, leaving as many carbs as you can, I'm sure it won't do you much harm. Get back on this the following day and whatever you've eaten will soon be gone so try not to worry and just enjoy your friends special day! :character00250:

Not much to report from me today, off to see a dermatologist tomorrow about a nasty rash on my foot/leg that won't shift - how pleasant does that make me sound?!!

Anyone else due to weigh in tomorrow?

I'm going back to my original day of Friday from this week so will report my unofficial weigh in then as my CDC is off on her hols, lucky thing!

My weigh in is tomorrow Lizzy, although it's an unofficial one so no idea how accurate it's going to be hehe.

Good luck with the appointment, hope it goes well!

Back