Team 23 - Mission: SlimPossible

Hey everyone

checking in quickly, net at home isnt working and cant access site from work. After my major mishaps during my 2 weeks in Italy, I amazingly still managed to lose 1.15kg, 2.53pounds. I am not quite sure how as I have knocked myself out of ketosis and struggling to get back in.

My cdc told me tonight I need to do SS 100% for the next two weeks and would only sell me shakes, to get my mind back in the game. I did some major emotional things to myself over food the past few days, nearly slipping up majorly yesterday but somehow finding the willpower to have water and buy magazines instead.

Anyways....I must say its very quiet here, hope everyone is ok? This team is not as 'busy' as it used to be...sad!

raquel, well done on your loss, and your will power - how many people should be in the team- should we recruit?;)
after having the w end off, i have decided i need to do this- agin- soo ss+ for me this week, wi friday!
tc
tx

Hi Guys

Sorry I've not been around, the team's been a bit too quiet really hasn't it? I have been lurking and popping the odd response on to Scojos but I must say, we seem to have lost the enthusiasm that used to be here. Seems to be just us 3 left!

You're both doing really well and AR, you're almost at goal!!!

Good luck SSing this week Scojos, I'm sure that once you get this week done and see a great loss, you'll be spurred on even further!

There are supposed to be 6 in a team so I guess we need to recruit another 3 members. We haven't submitted any results for the last 2 weeks so we need to get moving I guess.

I only lost 2lbs last week but I think that was to do with not enough water so back on it again this week!

If you both agree that we need to recruit, I'll pop an advert on later.....

well the ssing has had to go out the window- back "cracked" at school today and so pain killers and ss dont go:break_diet:
i think advertising would be good, if there are supposed to be 6 - but ill go with mass decision, ill just do what i can until it sorts itself out again, any loss is better than nothing:eek:
tc
tx

Oh no, sorry to hear about your back again Scojos - how frustrating and painful for you!

I'll wait until AR gets a chance to post and then we'll see about advertising...... hope you feel better soon xx

Hey, I guess that re advertising might have to be the way to go? We need to get this thread going again

After my little blip my cdc (who is lovely by the way) would not sell me anything but shakes and told me to SS it until I see her next on the 2nd of may, so thats what I am doing again at the moment, and surprisingly day 3 into SS again and I feel really good. To the point where yest. I went to the gym and jog/walked 3.5km and then did some toning exercises for my arms! Water intake is good, so fingers crossed for a good loss this week and next week.

Lizzie, your losses are great, you must be soo happy! Its bound to get lower losses every now and again....my losses this month have not been good at all (all my holidays certainly didnt help).

Sorry to hear about your back scojos! Hope you feel better soon :)

Hi Guys

I've popped a note on the advertising thread so hopefully, we should get this thread moving again, I know I really need the support from here for motivation and I can't expect you two to be here all the time!!

Glad to hear you're back in the zone AR, you're doing so well and will be at goal in no time. I think it's fab that you've still lost while travelling, ok, you may have had the odd blip but you've done brilliantly!

How's the back Scojos? Not giving you too much pain I hope?

hey girls,
the pain come in waves, took dd swimming last night which helped, struggling to make wise choices and due on in a few days so feel fat and bloated:mad:
advertising is good, i too need to check in a few times a day just to see if anyone has been good!
hopefully friday ill be able to go back on even if its at 1000 cal again.
tx

Hi everyone just wondered if thers any spaces on your team. I'm on day 5 on the CD . I think these teams are fab for a lil motivation .I'm wanting to get rid of my weight mainly cos i'm going on holiday in Sep oh and to try and keep up with my lively 2 1/2 year old !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome on board Rainbow! :D

We are all at various stages of CD so have plenty of tips and support to give! I'm off on my hols at the end of Aug, beginning of Sept so we can get to goal together!

Happy posting! ;)

FAB !!!

Do i just post my loss each week? n i'm sure I'll really appreciate any support, we'll keep each other going......the thought of wearing a swimming costume is driving me at the moment lol

Post your results each week so we can put a team result forward but more importantly, keep coming on here so we can all support each other.

You'll be in that swimming costume in no time - hell, I'm aiming for a bikini!!!

lol you go for it ........didnt know whether a bikini would be pushing the boat out but what the heck !!!! I've never wore a bikini in my life so that would be really something hehe

welcome jo!!
im also aiming for my hols 31st july for me - we are going ai to eygpt:eek: where are you going?
good luck with your journey, everyone is very supportive feel free to post anything i do!!;)
my back is still sore, but then so is everything alse, the swimming on tuesday really drained me i forgot how tiring it is, hehe
off to school-
tc
tx

hiya ,

Thanks for the welcome :) We are going ai to Greece. Its gunna be our first time abroad me,hubby and lil one all together....so cant wait. Really want to enjoy it and not spend time worrying about my weight :(
Egypt should be fab in July, I have a few friends that have been to Egypt ai and have raved about it and the beaches look rally nice !! xxxx

hey everyone just a check in to see if everyone is ok. I have had a tough day not fallen off the wagon or anything just one of those days . My toddler has totally drove me up the wall being hectic as usual (bless her) lol but hubby has taken her out for a while so have a bit of me time : ) I've been a bit addicted with the forums just to get me though the past few days but nearly another day down and closer to my weigh in on sunday !!! fingers crossed it will be good
hope everyone else is good xxxxx

hi all, i ss but thats really cool as been off the diet for a week.
going to carry on off the diet for a week - need to sort back out and then try again.
i guess in the back of my mind i really only want to lose another 14lb, so i can do that before hols, got 14 weeks so reasonable.
anyway - glad your having some quality time jo- i off back to school now to watch the school play:p

Hey everyone

I am finding getting back into ss this week tricky! I am not having a very good time, yesterday I caved and ate my 'naughty food' chocolate, and so far today I have had 4 shakes, a bar AND a handful of dried fruit.....I dunno what is wrong with me! ahhhh......feeling pretty crappy. Hoping to feel better tomorrow, need to up the water again.....I think its cos I am getting back in ketosis and my body just wants everything, or thinks it does anyway.....I am finding getting back into ketosis really hard but cant stop picking....(obviously is the reason why I musnt be in ketosis if hungry) .......what can I do? any advice? I am really struggling here, and so want to lose the last few kgs and be at goal.....its like I am deliberately ruining myself if that makes sense.

Welcome to the team Jo!! Hope you have a nice time here, and find the support just what you need to get through.

Hope your feeling better scojos

Back