Team 23 - Mission: SlimPossible

morning, raquel, i can so relate to what you are saying, its a day at a time, have you considered stepping up the program and then dropping back down, rather than going straight in at ss? might find it easier?
have a choc muffin to kill the choc cravings? or do what im doing and have a week off - probably not the best but if you are beating yourself upo- give yourself a break...
hope everyone else is ok, im sore today, rather than in pain, so trying to tidy the house:eek:
tc
tx

Morning everyone, sitting in Maccas using their free wireless sipping a black coffee.

My cdc is away, so I weighed myself today.....1,5kgs gone or 3.3lbs!! Wrapped as I am now under 10 stone! yeah!!

Hope everyone has a lovely sunday! I was a good girl yesterday and feeling a lot more positive than I did! Hope everyone has a great week!

Hi everyone hope your all having a good Sunday.

I had my first weigh in today and lost 9lbs : ) so really happy !!!! So hopefully will be spurred on for week 2 100% !!

well done on your loss aussie, I bet your really chuffed to be under 10s !!! and hope you enjoyed watching football Scojo......its been really nice today . We've had a day down at the farm with the lil one. I did find it a lil hard when we went for lunch at the cafe sipping my black coffee whilst hubby and lil un tucked into to their dinner. Just keep telling myself its not for long and then went for my weigh in and it was worth it !!!
Enjoy whats left of Sunday, quiet night tonight for me after lil ones in bed ready for work tommorow .

Take care xxxx

Hey all.

At a net cafe again checking in for the night, may be a couple of days before I can post again. Well done for your loss Jo, 9lbs is brill!!! It makes it so much easier to stay motivated when the losses are good, doesnt it? Sitting drinking coffee while friends and family are eating does get easier too, you will have ups and downs, but overall if you stick to this you will get the results you want!

Hope everyone had a lovely day today?

Hope your well Lizzie, havent seen a post from you this weekend xox

Check in with everyone soon

Aims for this week :
* UP my water again.....stick to it
* Gym - start my couch to 5k program
* stick to ss

3 good things today.....
* I love my new flat .....5 mins walk and I am in the center of camden
* my size 12 jeans which stopped fitting me b4 cd are now getting loose
* having my me time today......shopping for things for the new flat

What 3 good things happened to everyone else today?

Hi all

Sorry I've not been around much, spent Thursday and Friday away for work and been catching up with family this weekend.

Glad to see you're all doing well and huge congrats on the 9lb loss Jo - really keeps you motivated doesn't it?!

Well done to you too Raquel, you must be soo pleased to be this close to goal! Good luck on your jogging too, unfortunately, I have huge boobs so it would all end in tears if I tried jogging!!

I had my weigh in late on Friday and lost 2lbs on my cdc scales, however, it was a lot later than I normally weigh in and I was dying for a wee!! I'll show 2lb as my official loss and hopefully, it'll mean a good loss to show next week!

3 goods things about today:

Saw my aunt and uncle for the first time since Jan and they really noticed my weight loss - yay!

My jeans are now too big, next size down here I come!

OH has put up my new washing line so my washing is now lovely and dry!! (Sad I know!!)

I'll post some results for us for this week if I can work it out!!

Hi guys

I've posted our results for the week, we're currently in 2nd place!!

Keep going everyone!!

Evening all

Very quiet here again! I have put another advert for some more team members to try and pick the team up a bit!

Really struggling today, hasn't helped that my OH has cooked sausages for our dog training tomorrow night.

It is taking so much effort not to go and eat something, have had 4l of water today and I know I'm not hungry, it's my head that's the problem - help!!!

hi all, im just wondering if i can join your team? iv seen your add for a new team member, thats if you still need anyone?

hi angel, im sure you ll be more than welcome, lizzy and raquel seem to be in charge now;)
im trying to be good on my second week off due to my back (still:confused:)
wi on friday back on 810 (if cdc agrees..)
life is very busy at home and school, so sorry not been around much taking the family swimming saturday, my mission is to be more active:D
nice things happen today -
a member of staff i hardly speak to sent me an email to say they would miss me :cry:
my hubbie started a new job and is loving it;)
my kids have eaten all their teas so i didnt pick:eek:
hope you are all well too
tx

hi scojos, i think i will wait for Lizzy or Raquel to come along and give me the OK before join officially lol.

Hi Angel,

Welcome to the team! We're a friendly bunch here, all at different stages of CD so get posting!

If you post your weigh in results here each week, one of us will log them in the challenge thread.

Have you got any short term goals etc?

hi angel, im sure you ll be more than welcome, lizzy and raquel seem to be in charge now;)
im trying to be good on my second week off due to my back (still:confused:)
wi on friday back on 810 (if cdc agrees..)
life is very busy at home and school, so sorry not been around much taking the family swimming saturday, my mission is to be more active:D
nice things happen today -
a member of staff i hardly speak to sent me an email to say they would miss me :cry:
my hubbie started a new job and is loving it;)
my kids have eaten all their teas so i didnt pick:eek:
hope you are all well too
tx
Hey Scojos,

Glad to hear you're doing ok! Fingers crossed for friday for you!

Nobody's in charge here - we all are!! ;)

Hi everyone hope your all having a good Sunday.

I had my first weigh in today and lost 9lbs : ) so really happy !!!! So hopefully will be spurred on for week 2 100% !!

well done on your loss aussie, I bet your really chuffed to be under 10s !!! and hope you enjoyed watching football Scojo......its been really nice today . We've had a day down at the farm with the lil one. I did find it a lil hard when we went for lunch at the cafe sipping my black coffee whilst hubby and lil un tucked into to their dinner. Just keep telling myself its not for long and then went for my weigh in and it was worth it !!!
Enjoy whats left of Sunday, quiet night tonight for me after lil ones in bed ready for work tommorow .

Take care xxxx

How's your second week going Jo? All ok I hope? :D

hey thanks for the warm welcome! its my 1st day on cd and im doing the ss program. i done cd about 2 years ago and lost 3 stone but since then had a baby and put that 3 stone back on. iv got a lot to lose i currently weigh 23stone its the most iv ever weighed and my ultimate goal is 9st 7lb.
iv got a full a4 sheet of paper with mini goals lol thats what keeps me focused. im really glad iv got through the first day(almost) caus i think day one is the hardest. my weigh in day will be tuesday if thats ok.
other than that my name is shona im 28 im married with 4 kids dd8 ds4 ds2 and dd6months.
iv had a really bad headache all day today i thinks its to do with withdrawal symptoms from coffee. i normally drink about 6 cups a day and today iv only had one black coffee. i dont like it with out milk much. so im off to bed now, but i'll check the thread in the morning x

I'm a returner too Shona so know exactly where you're coming from! We can support each other through it this time!

Well done for getting through day 1 and we'll catch up tomorrow!

hello everyone, hope we are all doing well. its day 2 for me and iv still got a really bad headache. just had my 1st shake. the shakes are the worst part of the diet for me, i dread haveing them. they make me feel sick, i dont know why? i wish they did they cd in the form of a pill it would make it so much easyer for me. lol

Hey guys

Hope you're all ok?

Angel - I make my shakes up to a pint, makes them a bit less chemical tasting I think. I generally have hot choc and choc mint and then blocks and bars. You should be able to start having the bars from week 2 so that will make things a bit easier for you!

Hope the headache's a bit better, just keep glugging the water and it'll soon pass!

Good luck for Friday Scojos, I'm sure you'll be fine as long as your back doesn't have it in for you again!

hey everyone sorry i've not been around I've been on on a little break up in the lakes for a few days. It was really nice to get away and I've still kept to the ss 100% which i'm really proud of. I was sitting earlier and realised I'd not had proper food for 12 whole days lol .
I think the key has been keeping busy , today i took my toddler to an adventure play thing so i've been climbing about. Haven't got a clue where my energy has come from but been buzzing around ...i love it !!
Hows the flat coming on Aussie.....so close to Camden (I'm sooo jealous) I bet you've been able to get some really cool things to go in it.
Welcome Angel hope its going well!!!
Hope everyone else is doing good too ....catch up soon xxx

Back