Team 23 - Mission: SlimPossible

Hey Jo

In a way, it's good that you're getting these comments - they make me even more determined to prove people wrong - hope they do you too!!

I was missing savoury stuff and so I used to have the leek and potato soup, it's about the only one I can stomach although I did have it every day for a week and now can't even bear to think about it!!

How's everyone else doing? Scojos - how are you feeling today?

I'm away for work now until late Thursday evening so I've got my blender etc all packed ready to go. Off to do some ironing now - whoop whoop!!

Have a good week and I'll catch up with you all later.....

I've got meetings at one of our other offices over in Norfolk. It's a 4 and a half hour journey each way for me, so overnight stays are a necessity!

Hi Guys, just seen you have a space, is it still available? Thanks x

hi zoda
sorry im not sure how many are in each team, or how many of us there are, im hopeless really, sure lizzy or raquel will be along soon, they know everything;)
ive had an ok day, diet was fine, resisited curry, nibbled on cake (ok, so not too brilliant:cool:) had an issue with racial bullying at my kids school, i freaked, have to call the head tomorrow, my kids will kill the kid if it happens again, which is not good...)
apart from that, happy days:rolleyes:
tx

Hi Guys, just seen you have a space, is it still available? Thanks x
Hi Zoda

Yes we have space available for a new member but ideally don't want to be advertising again for a while so we'll need you to post and be a regular member of the team! ;)

Hi Guys

Hope everyone's well? I am back from a manic two days and am absolutely shattered! Have another litre of water to get through then I'm off to bed!

Weigh in tomorrow so hoping for a relatively good one - fingers crossed!

Here's a bit of an update on where we are with the team, there should be 6 regular posters giving their weight loss figures and contributing to the thread, we now have:

Scojos
Aussieraquel
Rainbowfrost
Lizzylocket
Zoda84

Haven't heard from Angelic Angel for over a week so may have to advertise for team member number 6 soon! Let's hope not though.....

Wow, that's fantastic Scojos - well done!!! Bet that's spurred you on to get that 10lbs off!!

I've lost 3lbs this week which I'm happy about, slowly but surely I'm getting there!

Hope everyone else is well?

hey everyone, Had a really poo day yesterday and strayed a little picking at cheese. I had an awful day at work, my job has become really stressfull and when i got home i couldnt just face a shake. Then to make matters worse my hubby made me beans on toast (which is my favourite ...what can i say i'm a cheap date...goes back to my student days lol) He meant well as he was trying to cheer me up :( I know this will probably have taken me out of ketosis. I've had a 100% day today and the scales have not changed so hoping the damage was small. Maybe it takes a few days to catch up though : (.
I havent got a weigh in this sunday its on the 17th so what do you guys want me to do . Should i post an unofficial weigh in or do i wait till i find out with cdc?
Well done lizzy and scojo on your loss your doing really fab ....please please send some of your positive vibes this way lol
A big hi to Zoda ....look forward to chattin to you xxx
Take care guys and will catch up soon xxxx

Hi all

Checking in from a net cafe. Seems like this is the way I will be needing to post for a little while.

Have had quite a good week this week, picked a little, but in general stuck to my SS+ completely. Hoping for a couple pound loss but will wait and see, finding water hard to get down for some strange reason this week.

Work is a big stress at the moment, my kids (i teach yr2 ) have sats next week, reports are due soon, and to top that all off the school is constantly changing their assessment and schemes (too hard to keep up)

Apart from that I am a happy chappy! Loving my place, feeling positive! I went to a sale of quicksilver clothes last night. It was full of sample sizes - 28" and mediums. And I was actually able to buy a few skirts a few tops and a few pairs of pants...I was wrapped. So now I actually have clothes that fit.

Scojos well done on your loss, specially after your bank holiday. Thats brill!!!

Lizzie, slow and steady wins the race remember!! Nah seriously though, your loss is incredible! Dont get down hearted

Jo if I cant see my CDC for some reason or another I post my weight on my scales....easier that way I guess and will help to keep you motivated. Hope your feeling better today, there is nothing worse that feeling pooey! By the way a stone loss in 2 weeks is oh my gosh! Fasntastic!! :):):)

Welcome Zoda! A team is a great way to get support and stay motivated! Hope you decide to stick around :)

Anyways...weigh in for me tomorrow....will hop on the net afterwards and let you know how I went.

Lizzie, are you right to post the results? I am unsure of when I will get on the net after tomorrow. Cant guarantee I will be on on sunday

Thought I'd do my 3 good things:
1/ Had my first scrapbooking layout I sent to a UK scrapping magazine accepted to be published, was very excited to 'crack' the UK mags.
2/ Decided I will try to jog part of my distance home from work...planning to start monday and feeling positive!
3/ Talked to my mum last night until the wee hours of the morning, made me happy all day.

Hope all is well, will pop back on tomorrow!

Raquel xox

hey aussie i'm too a bit of a quicksilver addict , unfortunately i only have bags at the minute and the odd stretchy item lol and mainly have to go to fat face/manatray which stock size 18. My goal is to get some nice clothes from quicksilver when i'm slimmer too so good on ya. Strangely enough too i'm a bit of a scrapbooker too my mum got me hooked when we i went to visit her in Canada its a big hobby over there. I find it relaxing , my day job is a graphic designer so i like the whole layout kinda thing etc.
anyways catch ya later and well done on sticking to itxx

Hi all

Jo, sorry to hear you had a bad day. Draw a line under it and get back on track, we all know how easy it is to have a blip but as long as you keep glugging the water, you'll be ok - we are only human after all!!

I'm with Raquel, if I can't see my CDC, I weigh myself and post the results, more to keep me motivated than anything else. I get a weird kick from updating my ticker etc - yes I know I have no life!!

Really glad things are going well for you Raquel, fab news on the Quicksilver stuff, I'm really having to stop myself from shopping at the moment but as you're so close to goal it must be great fun finding things that fit well!!

I should be around on Sunday to post the results, we need a minimum of 3 weigh in's so we've got me, Scojos, you tomorrow and Jo when you're ready!!

I'm off to a childrens farm with my 2 nephews and sister tomorrow and I can't wait, think I'll be more excited to feed the baby lambs and pigs than they will!! Lets hope the sun keeps shining and the rain stays away!

Catch up with you all later xx

hey aussie i'm too a bit of a quicksilver addict , unfortunately i only have bags at the minute and the odd stretchy item lol and mainly have to go to fat face/manatray which stock size 18. My goal is to get some nice clothes from quicksilver when i'm slimmer too so good on ya. Strangely enough too i'm a bit of a scrapbooker too my mum got me hooked when we i went to visit her in Canada its a big hobby over there. I find it relaxing , my day job is a graphic designer so i like the whole layout kinda thing etc.
anyways catch ya later and well done on sticking to itxx

Hey Jo, graphic designing sounds really cool, would have loved to do something like that!
Yeah I love my scrapping, its huge at home, not so big here and a lot harder to find supplies I like. But oh well :)

Hi all

Jo, sorry to hear you had a bad day. Draw a line under it and get back on track, we all know how easy it is to have a blip but as long as you keep glugging the water, you'll be ok - we are only human after all!!

I'm with Raquel, if I can't see my CDC, I weigh myself and post the results, more to keep me motivated than anything else. I get a weird kick from updating my ticker etc - yes I know I have no life!!

Really glad things are going well for you Raquel, fab news on the Quicksilver stuff, I'm really having to stop myself from shopping at the moment but as you're so close to goal it must be great fun finding things that fit well!!

I should be around on Sunday to post the results, we need a minimum of 3 weigh in's so we've got me, Scojos, you tomorrow and Jo when you're ready!!

I'm off to a childrens farm with my 2 nephews and sister tomorrow and I can't wait, think I'll be more excited to feed the baby lambs and pigs than they will!! Lets hope the sun keeps shining and the rain stays away!

Catch up with you all later xx

Thanks Lizzie!

Have fun at the farm, I would be mega excited too! I'll keep my fingers crossed bout the sun for ya

good evening all.
had a goodish day yesterday, ate a piece of cake:eek:, but skipped a CD meal, so hope that ll be ok, just had 2nd shake today, thinking about moving to ss+,or ss, now my body has ajusted to the smaller intake of food, i cant just go into ss, find it v hard.
i need to get to 12.5 before my birthday as that was the lowest i got to last time i was doing CD- thats another 10lb in 19 days, alot on 810 i think, why do you think?
at the end of the day, its not life threatening if i dont but thats my goal...

Weigh in today was good! I lost another 1.15kg or 2.53lbs. Slowly getting there. I even jogged the mile to get to my CDC. haha. something is so wrong with me!

I dont have too much exciting to say after my week. Had a great week though, and feeling good.

Hope everyone has a lovely rest of the weekend. I'm off to a scrapbooking crop all day tomorrow, for some 'me' time. cant wait!

Hope everyone did well in their weigh ins this week! And are feeling good.

Scojos, any loss is a good loss. I know you had a goal in mind for your trip, but as long as you feel good dont stress bout it. There is no point putting yourself under pile of stress to lose a big amount of weight....that may cause you to really blow out when on your trip?!?! not sure, what you think?

RAQUEL, WELL DONE :talk017:
You are so close to goal you must be stoaked!!!
i had a good day yesterday, my friend had a 9 week old puppy so i spent the afternoon cuddling, he is very cute!
we did some more gardening and then slobbed infront of britains got talent!
im going jogging:eek::whacky068:today in prep for the race for life! bit too energetic for me on a sunday morning!
break up on friday for two weeks so tired, but amazingly not hungry and have managed to resist the majority of temptation put infront of me, i think finally i have my head in the right place to do this, hence why im thinking of doing SS.
oh - something very exciting, dh has booked me a full body massage, manicure and pedicure for my bday!! i think thats motivating to, dont want the woman to have rolls of fat to contend with, hehehe!!
tx

Back