Team 27 - Weight to go team- The CD Returners

fnm thats an amazing job - wow!!!

i think if you can go until 3pm without a shake then that would be best - have lots of black tea (with sweetner) and water and you should be ok. what are doing for the day to keep yourself distracted?

i work at the uni of surrey as the faculty marketing manager for the faculty of arts and human sciences and am responsible for all the ug, pgt and pgr recruitment across the 8 depts that form the faculty. i am also responsible for promoting all the events, performances, lectures, schools workshops etc they put on. keeps me out of trouble!

p.s. have added you on fb
xxx

I think my prob is that I'm at home at the mo. Determined not to fall into the trap of death by daytime TV (though I do when I bottle feed Maisie but she'll be asleep till 12 now). TBH, I can't hack cleaning but a spring sort out of chucking out rubbish is definately in order.
Great to get out in the sun but weather is taking a turn for the worse. Will be off to library after I pick up my dd from nursery at 3 so maybe I'll pick up some good reads to keep me out of the kitchen.

FNM, have 4 shakes to get you through, they are only 150 cals. Better for you than choc - honest.

yea just responded. Your job sounds really posh!!

I do love my job I must admit. Its hard when you have people screaming at you to get the ambulance there when you tell them 5 billion times that I am not driving the ambulance, they are on their way and I am there to help until the physical help arrives. You never get a thank you but when you look back on the log information and the fact you have given someone instructions on how to do cpr or to help their partner give birth and every thing is fine it gives you a warm glow.
They say my job is slightly more stressful than a paramedic, cos you never get a thank you or any appreictation of what you do, but i dont want the appreciation i just like knowing i have helped save someones life!
x

What do you other guys do?
x

I teach junior kids - have Y4&5 this year. We all know kids comments are cruel - musn't go back still looking preggers LOL.
Even my own daughter announced I had a big fat bum, out of the mouth of babes... Must do this diet to get rid of that.

wez thats a good idea! FNM 4 shakes over that period of time is actually probably about right anyway!

im sure, your job sounds incredably stressful - how do you wind down after work? xx

So, FNM, have you ever had to tell someone how to delivery a baby over the phone? (Tell the sort of TV I've watched)

FNM are you also on youandyourwedding? quite a good thread on there r.e. CD - not as good as our team obviously but some quite useful info from people who have been doing it for a while
xx

just had a brain wave, having half a shake now and then hopefully will only have three. I dunno why but the fact that i will be putting an extra 150 cals in my body worries me that I wont loose weight!
Scary huh?

Has anyone stepped on the scales?
x

wez thats a good idea! FNM 4 shakes over that period of time is actually probably about right anyway!

im sure, your job sounds incredably stressful - how do you wind down after work? xx

I either fall asleep on the tube if i am getting the tube home or if i drive which i will do tonight, I will blast the TAKE THAT MUSIC OH YES BABY!!!!!
x

So, FNM, have you ever had to tell someone how to delivery a baby over the phone? (Tell the sort of TV I've watched)

yup done that quite a few times, done a twins delivery too! Had two people name their babies after me and met a few of the babies too!
x

FNM are you also on youandyourwedding? quite a good thread on there r.e. CD - not as good as our team obviously but some quite useful info from people who have been doing it for a while
xx

no not on there I am on handbag.com in the wedding section. I found youandyourwedding confusing to look around lol.
x

wow - delivered twins via the phone - you must just have so much knowledge - i am astounded!!!

right off to a meeting for an hour - will be back on here after! stay strong for the hour! xxx

p.s. got on the scales this morning and down to 11st0.25lbs so very pleased! thought my weight loss would be slower this time round as i have less to lose but going well so far! xxx

hi petrina, how you doing?
are you also on day 3?
xxx

Hey girls , FNM you have a fab job id soooooooooo love to do something like that. I just lost my job unfourtunatly so am studying with OU instead, hopefully things will improve soon and ill be back out there hopefully shaking my slim ass along the way:D
I was highlighting my teenage sons hair!! It looks ok.
Know how you feel about kids saying what they think, the other day decided id go and cut the grass trim the hedges and generally sort the garden out... thinking all the while what a fab workout this would be... anyhow as we are cleaning up the grass into bags my daughter said wow mummy look how big my pile off grass is... its as big as your tummy:D:cry::eek:!
Kids they make you feel just great dont they. Well done for ignoring the jaffacake i know from experience that jaffa cakes call you they can talk!!! so that was impressive A* to you.
Am managing about 2-3 litres of water but need to up it to 3-4 cos am not managing with the headaches nevermind heres to another day and another couple of pound off yay xxxx

iwant2bslim if you wanted to do my kind of job do it! Its amazing! You work shifts but you get every 3rd week off and also get days off in between! I work in waterloo in london but live in surrey! They have different areas depending on where you live! If your serious and want to do it go to the nhs website and search for jobs, and type in emergency medical dispatcher! Moneys not bad either :)

I am ok. quite tired to be honest. but i am just sitting aroung watching tv till i go to work. I hope i last tonight as i normally get through on red bulls. I have tried sleeping but by the time i drop off i need a wee again! Still feeling majorly positive! You guys?

Also iwant2bslim if you need any help please ask. I have managed to get my sister and sister in law to interview stage but unfortunatly that didnt manage to get them the job. But i will help all i can.

x

Back