Team 27 - Weight to go team- The CD Returners

Congrats sunny smile:D:D:D:happy096:
Wow if petrina weighs in today and me tom we may be able to enter our weight this week after all yay!!!
FNM i cant stand the porridge had to have a mouthfull of water to just swallow the stuff, made me think of wallpaper paste!! yuck, so no sunnysmile not like real porridge but try it because everyones different and loads of people love it.
Actually woke up this morning feeling ok, instead of like i have a hangover yay.
Sunny i went on cambridge dieters forum and apparently ketostix are not the most reliable thing. One lady who lost about 10 stone never had a dark pink stick once:eek:
Oh well good luck girls go Weight to go!!!!!

sunnysmile that is amazing!!!! CONGRATS!!!! yay!!!
11lbs loss is absolutely fantastic!
Im hoping for a 7lbs loss - i have 2 stone to lose so reckoning that the weight may come off a bit slower than when i did CD before and had more to lose.

how is everyone doing today?

day 4 for me so hoping that it should get easier from now on in.....

bring it on
xxx

oohhhh - sunnysmile just noticed that you are also a bride to be - have you pics of your dress? how exciting - that makes 3 of us on here...lol!
xxx

Morning. I love the apple & cinnamon porridge - I feel like I'm having a real breakfast. My CDC said she had 3 a day on some days, couldn't do that, I associate with breakfast and would just confuse myself. i find the consistency more like ready brek - which I love.
SS - Well done you, you have started the inspirations and detreminations for our group. 11lbs in a week and not killing yourself with any exercise -few healthy diets could boast that. Now it's off for good, the only way is down (overall weight I mean)
Ketostix - mine still hasn't changed but it expires 03/09 so maybe that's why and I need to invest in more.
Well ladies, if you do choose to enter this week then I need your previous WI and new loss in lbs so I can calculate %. Ireneh promised she'll check / help me when she's back on Sat from her hols. Once I am sure I have the 1st week right then I'll be fine. No dodgy results for us.
Really weird last night, feeding my baby at 2am while my tummy was making huge gurgling sounds but I didn't feel hungry so ignored them. I've woken on day 4 happy to drink water and not be so fearful of temptation. I hope I am in ketosis (should be) now and enjoy the feeling of not being hungry.
Also, I have taken pics today to officially record my 'before' look and as the camera doesn't lie, I am not pleased with what I saw. i think the rear shot was the worst because I don't normally see this as a straight view. I hope to record these regularly, maybe after each stone lost, for an ongoing record, but they are really for me to see how far I have come (hopefully). i did this last time and liked to look back at the start of the journey. It is just hard to be here - at the start. I'm glad we are all at this stage together.

me too - am glad we are all able to support each other through this stage.....

have a good day! xxx

Had a search for ketostix on t'internet and p&p and added VAT just made prices shoot up then I came across
Ketone test strips
and it was less than £10 for 100 and could pay by paypal. Hopefully, they'll work for me.

they are about £8 in superdrug but my results are all over the place and they are giving me the major hump so i may not bother with them hmmmph!

Well girls we are all coming on to the nice stage.... i think loss of physical hunger, man its amzing how much of a head thing all this is for me though. I do believe that food has become an emotional crutch for me, be interesting to see how that works out.
Are you more likely to put on agiain after doing this??? seems that there are loads of people doing it again and i NEVER want to have to go through this again. people keep telling me ill just put it all back on as soon as i eat again... keep saying if i eat like i have been i willb but if i sensible i wont. Am slightly worried though that this may not be the case. Im not telling anyone else what im doing i dont need the negativity :) well good luck all xx

:wavey: morning all!

A MASSIVE WELL DONE TO SUNNYSMILE!!:bliss: your an inspiration! I am hoping for a 7lbs loss and I can also feel in my uniform i have lost yey!!! The belt isnt digging in my gut so much!

Well I have woken up earlier than i wanted to but hey ho! I have a massive sore throat! I have taken some pain killers and used the spray as I dont want to take a strepsil and knock myself out of ketosis!

Last night at work wasnt tooooooooo bad! no one asked what i was eating as it obviously looked like porrodge hehe! and then when i had my tetra, i was on the computer so people must have thought it was just a normal carton!

I feel great apart form the sore throat and still really positive! H2b is really proud of me too!
xxxx

well done for making it through your shift last night.....

and isnt it great when clothes start feeling loose!
have you had a sneaky look at the scales yet?
xxx

FNM - whats the website for the virtual model - looks fab xxx

well done for making it through your shift last night.....

and isnt it great when clothes start feeling loose!
have you had a sneaky look at the scales yet?
xxx

thanks
Yea I have had a sneaky peek but dont want to get too excited as i dunno if my scales are the same as hers but according to my scales I have lost 10lbs since monday!!!

10lbs!!!!!! WOW! thats amazing! i wont congratulate you too much until you report back after your official wi but shows its working!!!

unofficially im down about 5lbs which is also great - as i have less weight to lose than last time i did this i didnt think i would have huge losses so am really pleased with my progress so far. am hoping for 7lbs this week!

keep up the good work!

and thanks for link to virtual model! xx

any loss is good!!!

so what have you got left to do for your wedding?
ive just been making a list of everything we still have to do and although i thought we were mostly there the list seems to be endless!!!

so what have you got left to do for your wedding?
ive just been making a list of everything we still have to do and although i thought we were mostly there the list seems to be endless!!!

This is my list

DONE
Sorted Venue
Registrar
given notice of Marriage
Dj is included in the package with the venue
Cars for me and the BMs
Sent out day invites (its bank holiday weekend in aug and already had 8 people who are on holiday)
Got the favours and the bags to put them in
ordered the chair covers
Ordered the flowers for Groom, groomsmen, BMs, me and the tables (again in the package with the venue)
Ordered my gorgeous Dress (alfred angelo 1136)
Got my shoes, tiara and veil.
Ordered BM dresses
Ordered Cake
Dreamscreen (http://www.thedreamscreen.co.uk)
Photographer http://www.anthemphotos.com
Videographer www.pozellaproductions.co.uk
Honeymoon (http://www.kuredu.com)

Still to do:-

Evening invites,
Placecards
get groom and grooms mens clothes (hiring)
Shoes for BMs
rings
sort out HAVE TO PLAY for DJ
choose food and wine
Loose weight!!!!

thats similar to me actually - its so exciting isnt it??
are you enjoying all the planning?
xx

Back