Team 4 is no more :-(

Morning ladies, well my scales say -3 this week which is amazing because I've really struggled this week. So I'm very pleased... and hoping for a fab week this week. Well done to you wannabeskinny that's amazing!!!!!

Well, we have a new member to replace Juju_doll (hope she's ok!) Please welcome wannabe10!!!

I have to confess that i've been rubbish this week! I was poorly and used it as an excuse to eat so my WI will be terrible! I need a good kick up the bum!

Hope everyone one else is doing ok?

Woooo!

Anyone know when Bunny gets back? If she's not back tomorrow i don't mind doing the maths again but it will just be the four of us (and mine will be lucky to be a STS! :cry:)

I'm back on track tomorrow though - i'm fed up of messing around with the same half stone! I WILL be in the next stone next week, I WILL!!!

Tell me off team - i need to be reinspired!

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

You naughty, naughty, naughty girl Loz, come on you know you can do it!!!!!!

One hour at a time, followed by one day at a time followed by a week and you'll be back in the saddle!

Come back to us.... :cry::cry::cry:

Thanks! :D I needed that!

Back on the straight and narrow tomorrow for sure! No more excuses, i'm the queen of those!

Hey Everyone

I am so tired today and it only day 2!!!
The porridge made me gag which was sad cos I love porridge.
Ah well...I'll have a soup for my dinner, not sure what flavour I'll have...decisions, decisions eh???!!!

I also have bars which I now know I shouldnt have until week 3. I had one yesterday but sure it'll be fine. Also put a tetra into the freezer and forgot about it. Oops.

Hey everyone! I am back, so please PM me with your losses tomorrow! I hope you've had a good week. Haven't read through this thread, will do so tomorrow to catch up but this is just a flying visit to say hi! Welcome to the team Wannabe10 x

Mornin' all!

Well after my naughty week, i've managed to STS (god knows how after the crap i ate!)

Have new resolve today! I WILL do it! Wish me luck guys!!!

Yup, i'm good so far! Thanks for asking!

Need to drink more :tear_drop: though! But i'm still behaving and determined!

Have decided to absorb myself in the sims pc game when i get home - that'll keep me out of trouble!! :D

Howz everyone else? Day one ok for you bunny?

My day is ok, although on max steroids and expecting to have to eat something I'm doing ok ... had 2.25L of water and two teas so far, a peanut bar, some cheese & broccoli soup and have a frozen banana tetra for tea... so .... all I can say is so far so good!

Glad you're also doing ok Loz, and wannabe. Shame some days are a whole lot easier than others! wish they were all easy. x

My day has been okay, so so hungry though :(

Its strange thinking my next CD meal is the last until tomorrow

I know it'll be worth it though. I'm feeling tired but also good as I havent been eating cr@p for the past few days.

What do yous do for distraction? I seriously think I'd still be well over a stone heavier than I am now if it werent for Minis

I'm back at work tomorrow and do 12 hour shifts so busy all day which is good

x

Hi there,
Haven't a particularly naughty week but I seem to have stayed the same (191 lbs) so I can't tell you off. Am convinced it is because I am coming up to my 2 stone mark and it will not budge. Bad scales!

I am going to be in Vienna next week I'm afraid -- Sun to Friday. It is a work conference and I am packing tetras and bars and sticking to my plan throughout so hopefully I will have a BIG 2 week weight loss to report in a fortnight. Can't wait to get under that elusive 2 stone mark so I am determined to not let this conference get in the way of my diet. It will certainly make life much easier, not having to eat.

Hi everyone - so sorry haven't got round to sorting out our results today - I will sort it tomorrow if that's ok? Just hardly been on t'internet but will be on tomorrow indeed I will! x

Well done wannabeskinny!

At least it was a STS frances. Both my mum and me had the same thing - were both 2lb away from the 2 stone mark then both lost 1! You'll be there next week!! Have a good time in Vienna!

No worries bunny, it looks like a pretty pap result this week anyway and were 1 member down as wannabe10 has only just started!

I'm still on the srtaight and narrow! Wooo! Gonna get glugging now :tear_drop:

Back