Team 4 is no more :-(

Well we were pretty near the bottom this week :cry:

They better watch out next week though! :sign0151:

Anyway, how are y'all?

I'm 1 tetra and 3 litres of water down! Wooooo! Goin 4 a lurvely manicure shortly :D YEY!

Am struggling to be good to be honest! Keep arguing with myself! doh!

Hey Loz, not to worry! I am afraid I won't be helping next week as I'll have to be showing a 0 loss as I will be away and won't know my weight , but I am sure you will all do me proud

I am so glad it's Friday! I am loving the fact the weekend is here! I have got so much to do this weekend ready for the holiday!

Hope everyone is having a good day x

Helllloooo how are your weekends going? I've been doing fine, now day 4 of SS found yesterday easy even went to the supermarket and cooked DH's tea but today have struggled... hungry!!!! woke up hungry and was hungry all day the hot dogs that DH was munching in Ikea smelled particularly good and I kept thinking 'snouts and tails'.... ha ha how funny is that! he's now had steak, roast potatoes and veggies. I had a frozen tetra, my new fave! can't wait for Tuesday night WI now... my scales say -6.6 as of this morning........ fingers crossed. Hope everyone else is doing good. Frances, thanks for your support and motivational emails, very appreciated. x

Hey Han and everyone else

Struggling today too! I think because I am so close to being able to eat, I want to eat now! I almost had some food tonight - I mean really really close, it was such a hard decision, but I just grabbed a tetra and got over it. However, I think I will be having some food tomorrow then Monday to make sure I am out of ketosis for my holiday

Hope everyone is going ok x

Well done Bunny for fighting the urge to eat. Do you think you could give us a WI before you go on holiday and we could use that?

And as for you Jane, you're the one that's inspiring me, to SS. You are doing brilliantly and are going to have a great, and well deserved, weight loss this week.

I am doing well myself, thankfully. Meeting up with minimins people in Brighton yesterday (for waters or diet cokes, some had coffee!) was very inspiring. Haven't really been adding a meal, just the odd bit of ham and lettuce to keep me on track. I suppose I am sort of doing SS Plus this week, because I am having skimmed milk. Can't wait until Wednesday to see how much I have lost.

Go team 4! We're really going to show them this week!

Well done Bunny for fighting the urge to eat. Do you think you could give us a WI before you go on holiday and we could use that?

yeah, ok I will weigh tomorrow and we can use that :)

Glad to hear you had a good time yesterday, nice to meet up with fellow miniminers I am sure x

Well I have struggled a bit today but not caved in yet :D:D was craving sweets today! bit random I know.... went shopping then came home and sorted the wardrobe out and one skirt I wore for my wedding reception now fits me!!! couldn't believe it. We have sorted out all the clothing and about 12 bin bags have gone to the tip or are in the car to go.. and now I'm feeling a bit anxious as all my comfort 'fat' clothes have gone... eeek.....

100% today again though can't wait for Tuesday pm weigh in!!!! bring it on.. am even thinking about SS long term now as it does seem easier to take the food options away... if that makes sense to anyone.

Come on team 4 we're going to kick their backsides this week.... :D:D:D

Go team!

Hope everyone had good weekends?!

I'm knackerd this a.m and feeling a cold/sinus thing coming on :jelous: yuck!

Hey everyone

have taken my weight as of today so that we have some kind of loss this week for me

So I have lost 2lb since my last weigh in which gives me a 0.64%

I won't be back now until I am back from my holiday so I really hope everyone has a good week this week and I will catch up with you all when I am back

thanks for taking the reigns while I am away x

Well done on 2lb's bunny!

Have a loverly holiday and enjoy all the yumminess! How long are you away for?

Did you want me to do the %'s this week? Could you remind me how to do them please?! :confused:

Hey everyone

have taken my weight as of today so that we have some kind of loss this week for me

So I have lost 2lb since my last weigh in which gives me a 0.64%

I won't be back now until I am back from my holiday so I really hope everyone has a good week this week and I will catch up with you all when I am back

thanks for taking the reigns while I am away x

Congrats on your weightloss this week, and have a great time on your hols, enjoy every minute :p

Hi, thought I'd bump this up in readiness for Jane's WI tomorrow! How's it been going for everyone on team 4? Isn't Bunny a star for giving us a 2lbs head start. I've had a fairly good week but have not peeped at the scales at all so fingers crossed for Wed morning!

Go Team 4!

Fingers crossed for you Frances, love your new profile piccie! very nice.....

I'm quite anxious about my first official CD WI!

Hope everyone is having a good day, mine is ok, bad start but getting better so far....

I'm here! Hellooooooooo! :D

good morning team 4 im still here hopefully have a loss this week as the scales of doom have moved who do we message to let them know of our individual loss?????????

It would normally be bunny but this week 'tis me!

I'll need your weight (in lb's) last week, your new weight and your loss - thanks! Deadline is 8pm Thurs i think.

Good luck everyone! :D

So far we have Bunny with a 2lb and 0.64% loss.

Although as I don't have her weight from last week I don't think i'll be able to count her in the team % loss which is a shame. I'll try and see if i can find her weight listed anywhere..........

Nope - can't find it! So we'll have to base this weeks on a team of 5. Let me know as soon as anyone has any results for me!! I'm excited!!

Last edited:
Hi Loz,
Surely you can include Bunny's loss as she has done the calculation for you already? That's why she said a 0.64% loss?? Well that's how I read it.

Not a brilliant loss for me this week -- 2lbs again. My 2 stone mark continues to elude me. Have my official WI with my CDC tomorrow morning so I will post again if it is more in the morning haha.

last week 13 11lbs (193 lbs)
this week 13 9lbs (191 lbs) (-2lbs)

You would think wouldn't you!

But i can't as to get the team % i have to add up the team weight in lb's last week and then this week and as i don't have bunny's stats i can't include it :confused:

Unless i'm being silly and someone can tell me how i'd do it? The only way i can think of is: as we know 2lbs is 0.64% to work out what 100% would be.......to much maths for me!!!

So team weight will have to be the 5 of us i think:

Hanloje - tbc
Juju_doll - tbc
Loz1984 - tbc

francesmag - 2lb
wannabeskinny - tbc

Back