Team 4 is no more :-(

That's exactly what we need to do. Don't worry I'll get someone to do the maths -- I know lots of bankers and brainy people!

Last edited:
Brill! Thanks!

That's good enough for me!

So:

Bunnyg - 2lbs (0.64%)
Hanloje - tbc
Juju_doll - tbc
Loz1984 - tbc
francesmag - 2lb (1.03%)
wannabeskinny - tbc

I've written down bunny's weight for the calculations so it might be a good idea to delete it from your post as she might not want it on here! - Cool thanks!

I'm excited now!!

Last edited:
Morning fellow losers.. ha ha .. Well my first CD WI was -9lbs! woohooo.. but my WI for here is less because I weighed a different day/time. So, my results are Last week: 208.4; this Week: 204.2 = 4.2 loss, very happy with that. Here's to another good week. x

That's brill!

Well done guys we're doing well so far!!!

Bunnyg - 2lbs (0.64%)
Hanloje - 4.2lbs (2.01%)

Juju_doll - tbc
Loz1984 - tbc
francesmag - 2lb (1.03%)
wannabeskinny - tbc

Yeah, go team 4!

Has anyone seen Juju doll of late?

She hasn't posted since last weeks WI.........

Well, i'm 2lb down as well - not great but it's a loss! I just need Juju doll and wannabeskinny's (I think she WI's on a Thurs eve) WI and i can do the team results! I've not seen Juju this week at all - what do i do if she doesn't post? Do i just leave her out and work out the teams?

Bunnyg - 2lbs (0.64%)
Hanloje - 4.2lbs (2.01%)
Juju_doll - tbc
Loz1984 - 2lbs (1.01%)
francesmag - 2lb (1.03%)
wannabeskinny - tbc

Last edited:
Honestly........i feel terrible! Got a stinking cold and am at work when i just wanna be in bed! I may go home at lunch time :cry:

Oh no, hope you feel better soon Loz, go home and get into a nice warm bed.... fixes all kinds that does!!!!!

Hope everyone else is ok, very quiet on here now!!!!

hi girls thats me with another 6 lbs of horrible fat off i can not get my head around where this weight is coming from but ill get over it hope you all are ok x

cheers francesmag another 3lb and then i would have been in three different stone numbers if that makes sence x

Well done wannabeskinny!

Could i have your weight last wi in lb's please? As soon as i have that i can work out the team score!! woooo! Doesn't look like juju is coming back......

Here are the results...........

Bunnyg - 2lbs (0.64%)
Hanloje - 4.2lbs (2.01%)

Juju_doll - MIA
Loz1984 - 2lbs (1.01%)
francesmag - 2lb (1.03%)
wannabeskinny - 6lbs (3.14% - Slimmer of the Week!)

Team result = 16.2lbs (1.47%)

GO TEAM!!!

Hi team! How are we all today?!

Does anyone have an opinion on jujudoll? I've checked again and her last activity was a week and a half ago. Should we replace her? It seems unlikely that she will be back.........................................

Any suggestions?!

I don't think we have much choice really but to advertise for someone. If we are going to find someone to take her place, we need to do it sooner rather than later. I'm sure she'll understand as she didn't post last week, I know if it were me, I would understand perfectly. Hope she's OK though.

Back