Team 4 is no more :-(

Hi Frances!

We do still need a new member yup!

It's a team challenge - there are 9 teams of six and each week the team leader works out the % loss for each person and the % loss for the team. The weeks loss has to be with the team leader each Thursday. Make sense?

If you want to be included in this weeks, we'll need your weight last wednesday a.m so we can work out this weeks loss! You can PM Bunny who's our team leader if you like?

So it looks as though team 4 is now:

Bunnyg - Team Leader
Hanloje

Juju_doll
Loz1984
francesmag
wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny - we'll need your loss for this week PM'd to bunny if that's ok?

Format is:

Last WI weight
New WI weight
Loss in lb's

Yey!!!

:welcome::welcome::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Woohoo, hello Frances, we'll be diet buddies here too....

Fingers crossed for a good week. Mine will be a gain I think due to my 'last weekend of freedom' but sure it'll even out next week.

Go team 4...

Yeah, I'm in team 4 with hanjole!!! We have been in daily contact for a month or so now and switched to CD on the same day.

Ok, I weigh myself at my gym (and get a dinky little print out) on a Wednesday morning, as with switching from W8 to CD the scales are too different.

Last Wednesday -- I was 13 stone 13lbs (down from 14 stone 2lbs so -3lbs)
This morning -- I was 13 stone 11lbs (-2lbs) despite tough week foodwise!

Go team 4! :welcome: to frances and wannabeskinny! Yey!

I ate all weekend too so am thinking i'll be a gain or a STS (i hope!!!) this week :cry:

I think we should do some kind of get to know you thing so we are more teamly! I'll start:

Name: Loz

Fav CD product: Choc mint! (yummy! I practically live on them)

Worst CD product: Tom soup! Ewwwwwww!

Why i'm here: I lost 3.5 stone with lighter life 3 years ago but my counsellor got sacked so I didn't do the maintanence and ended up putting it all on again over the years! Now, here I am!

Goal!: I have about 3 more stone to lose and i want to do it, or as much as poss, before a holiday in November!

Other stuff: I live with my OH and my lurvely kitty cat! :D
Ummmm.........Oh, i'm rubbish at the water :tear_drop: thing so please nag me!

Name: Jane

Age: 39.. eeek nearly 40 therefore the mad diet splurge..

Fav CD product: I've only tried the chocolate tetra so far today, very rich though!

Worst CD product: will get back to you.

Why i'm here: I lost 5 stone with WW a few years back, then bought a pub.. big mistake.. cooking all day and drinking too much here I was with it all back on. Have struggled since the beginning of the year to shift some. So, decided to swap to a vlcd.. stumbled upon W8 but not very good at self monitoring so I've swapped to CD as I have a local counsellor who can keep me on the straight and narrow.

Goal: 9st 13, can't actually remember ever being this thin!

Other stuff: Live in somerset with my two mad dogs, hubby & a tabby cat.. (my babies). Am hoping that the weight loss will boost my fertility and we can think about starting a family, I had two m/c' s last year which haven't really been attributed to much had a course of fertility drugs but alas didn't work so I'm hoping that weight loss will help me get healthier!

I am 42 and work from home, which I think makes dieting slightly easier because I can control is, and is not, in the fridge. I live by the sea, near Brighton, and I am going to the minimins meet-up this weekend.

I lost 3 stone through exercise and healthy eating for my 40th but it has crept back on in the last year. I am here because I am dying to get to 12 something as it has been 15 years since I have been below 13 stone.

Tried CD SS last year and cracked after just 3 days but have found that I could stick to W8 Regular, or SSPlus/810 now so I am going to stick with vlcd until Christmas and get to target for the first time in my life (lowest I have been in my adult life has been 11 stone)!!

Favourite CD products: the Banana and Chocolate milkshakes. Hate the soups.

Weaknesses: Fine with 3 litres of water a day, but my biggest weakness is meeting my friends as, while they support me, they always persuade me to have a glass of something alcoholic, so have cleared my diary for the next month! And of course, the brown stuff beginning with C!

Hey great to see we are a full team again - Yay!!

Thanks for joining us Frances and wannabeskinny!

OK, so a bit about me:

My name is Bunny (well it's Charlie really, but my nickname is Bunny!)
I am 26 years old and I live with my husband and 2 cats.
Fav CD product is the bars - couldn't do this without them!
Worst CD product: Banana Tetra - yuk, yuk, yuk! I also can't stand the sachets, any of them, so I live on choc tetras and the bars. Can't wait for the strawb tetra to come out so I can have something different!

Why i'm here: I have been yoyo dieting for what seems like forever! I am now at the point in my life where I really want to start a family and being "VERY OBESE" Is not a good way to be in to be pregnant, so this is my motivation, to get to a healthy BMI and then start trying for a baby :D

Goal!: I have about 11.5 more to lose - I would love to have done it by this time next year! To think that I could be at my target weight next year is amazing!

So, that's me :D

It's weigh in day.. and despite thinking I'd have a gain...

Last week's weight (Thur): 209.8
Today's weight (Thur): 208.4
= 1.4 lbs off .... :D:D:D

well im in girls "wannabeskinny" aka Jude, im 35 and have a daughter, two cats and a dog and ususally find me on a diet of some description... but mananged a whole week no cheating this is easy i enjoy the shakes and going to have some bars this week so i can remember how to chew!!

Start weight 14 stone 5 pounds

weigh in at 11 am so will report this afternoon of my loss!!

Glad to be on board x

Hey all! WI day woooo!

I'll weigh later and let you know but it looks like a STS to be honest! sorry :cry:

Results so far.....

Bunnyg - Team Leader - ?
Hanloje - 1.4lb
Juju_doll - ?

Loz1984 - tbc
francesmag - 2lb
wannabeskinny - ?

Well i've weighed now and it's not good i'm afraid! Sorry guys!!! :mad:

Results so far.....

Bunnyg - Team Leader - ?
Hanloje - 1.4lb
Juju_doll - ?

Loz1984 - STS
francesmag - 2lb
wannabeskinny - ?

C'mon the rest of you! Howd ya do?!!

Hey everyone

Just need Jujudolls weigh in then I am good to go with the results! Well done on your weight losses and well done Loz for a sts x

Sorry folks that i've been absent. Have lost the plot the last few days and had no loss this week, so not much for the team i'm afraid. Back on it tomorrow so hopefully better next week!

no worries Juju - hope you are ok - don't worry about the sts, you can do it. Good luck for next week.

Right, will work out the team loss now x

Yes, I reckon we're all on target for some great weight losses next week. Let's go for it!! We can bust those bellies!!
:talk017::talk017:

I'm amazed at the resolve it is giving me because I want team 4 to do well -- didn't have my add a meal today, just stuck to the shakes, water and a skinny latte, in solidarity with hanjole who is on the critical day 3/4 of SSing!

Where do we find the results/rankings of all the teams each week?

Last edited:
Back