TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Cheryl and Kelly hope the higher plans suit you for the next couple of months xx

Hi everyone how are you all???

Vikki: Ive added you to FB hun. Well done on reaching target babe, i bet you are so happy with yourself im very proud of you xxx

well i had WI on Tuesday and lost 3.5lb which i am very pleased with considering im not on CD anymore :)

Ive had a big change as well, ive dyed my hair dark, was very nervous but absolutely love it now, let me know what you all think as i am just about to put some pics on xxx

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all okay??

Kel & Cheryl, Go to the higher plan and you'll be fine... don't worry about having to do it, it's the best way forward as that way you'll be on a Plan!!

I'm getting back on track gradually, today is my new week and I'm focused on getting myself back to the way I was starting to look! Have been pretty much faffing about for a few weeks... partly down to few reasons, my bout of piggy flu, numerous problems with lack of TOTM.. now getting resolved finally, OH off on another Biz trip to the US, and now another bout of flu!!

But after having a really good look in the mirror at myself naked...I was disgusted at how I had let myself start to go back to the way I was!! So back on plan 100%...have got a fat pic on the fridge to stop me picking!!

Anyway... best be off, hope everyone has a good day! xx

Oh.... nearly forgot, Dione WOW!!! You looked Gorgeous!!

xx

Hey peeps. Gotta say being at target is not all its cracked up to be. When your losing weight you have a purpose. I feel a bit down TBH as I suppose its the realisation that if I want to stay at target I'll have to be "dieting" forever. Its a depressing thought! I don't feel like I have anything to aim for..... I am a little concerned about Xmas and am considering losing a further 7lbs to give myself a buffer zone. Any thoughts? x

Hi Everyone..... Very quite on here of late!!!

Vikki, It's going to be hard but you will be able to maintain your goal weight...it's going to be hard, but surely that is something to aim for. Maybe set yourself a goal week by week of maintaining... so this weeks WI, you want to try and STS... It's going to take your body a while to get used to your new weight and your metabolic rate levels out and it won't be a case of dieting forever! Admittedly we are ALL going to have to watch what we eat, but it's not going to be as drastic, you have to allow yourself a treat! Maybe once a week have that treat at the weekends, that way you won't feel as deprived! I don't think that you should really go any lower...but it depends on your body shape and by losing an extra 7lb are you going to feel even more pressure to maintain that???

Anyway, hope everyone else is well..... feel shocking at the mo as have another chest infection but Ho Hum, just need to get on with it!!

xxx

Firstly dione loving the hair babe!!

Vicki. Why not try and STS till after the chrimbo party season then reassess. I think chrimbo is gonna be hard for all of us without the added pressure of CD!! You look fab

Elay, I'm so sorry your poorly again! I wish I could. Buzz round and help you out!! I hope your feeling better soon :)

I can't get my head round of the eatting thing but I'm trying

Catch you later xoxox

Thanks for all of your kind words guys, made me feel alot better. Im having a feel good week which is good and hopefully i can work on being happy! I thought being slimmer would solve all of my problems but unfirtunately it hasnt. Done get me wrong i am proud of what i have achieved but realised there are alot more issues that i need towork on.

Elay: Sorry to hear you have been poorly hun, sending you bug hugs xx
Baby: Hey chick, hw you doing? Long time no chat, how has everything been
Vikki: Thanks for adding me onFB and got to say you look great hun . You dont need to lose 7lbs but then who am i to have an opinion as i have had the same thoughts. I wanna change my target to 9st 10 once i reach 10stone lol xxxx

Thanks everyone for your kind words. Your right I need to get into the maintaining mindset before I decide whether to lose any more. I'm finding maintaining a bit mind boggling but sure it will all even out!
Dione Id love a bug hug too :8855:and I agree you do look great!
Baby thanks your too kind! Ive lost weight since that FB piccy but hate having my photo taken so must update!
Elay hope your feeling better soon hun, your not having it great at the moment are you?
Just think if we can get through these shaky times how easy is it going to be when all is going well
xx

hi girls,
ive been sitting here nursing a very sick son for the last 6 days.
he has now been diagnosed with swine flu and will be getting anti viral meds this afternoon.
i already am suffering from pleuracy for which im on steroids right now.
today i feel like crap, sore throat like ive swallowed razor blades, high temperature, aching muscles and starting with a cough which is hurting my lungs so much with the pleuracy.
other son is doing gcse's at the moment and he woke with a sore throat. he has gone to school but im suspicious that he may not be up to it tomorrow which is going to be a nightmare with his exams.
feel like my head is on backwards at the moment.

Hey dione you really need to add me on FB or vice versa. Send me your email by PM.

We are all doing well in our expanding house. I'm sure the walls are made of elastic. OH's cuz/sis had her first op today. So its all a bit hectic. DON'T PANIC KEL I did WI and I've lost a whopping 5lbs :) :) :) and the security guard in boots didn't catch me slipping my shoes of (hee hee hee)

Cheryl hope you feel better soon
Xoxox

My god another day and how is everyone doing?
I sat in our local hospital waiting for my eye xray and my MRI scan. Fingers crossed we'll get it done this time, as the clerk (berk more like) has just been calling me by my middle name, then tried to tell me I was wrong!! I don't hold out much bloody hope!

Ladies come on where are we all?
Xoxox

Ok guys I have some sad news for you all.:( I'm having to give up CD for longer than I thought.
After crunching the household numbers it turns out I can either go to Florida in May next year (already booked!) or do CD, so I'm leaving CD completely until after my holiday at least.
I've talked to my CDC and she feels it would be good for me to have a break anyway as my weight has just been fluctuating for a while now as I've not been able to keep on plan.
I'm looking to try and lose more weight through healthy eating but I suspect all I'll do is maintain for the time being (I know me).
In light of this I feel it would be best if I handed over the team leader reins to someone else although if it's ok I would like to hang around still to help stop me gaining again and hopefully help support the rest of you guys on as you're all doing so well!
I'm really sorry if anyone feels I'm letting them down as that's really not my intention.:(

Hi everyone. Kel sorry to hear you are stopping CD for a while but I expect your CDC is right, its probably just what you need. Besides, who wouldn't look forward to a Florida hol, how faberoonie is that!!!
Baby 5lbs :D:D:D:D:D:D fandabbydozy!!!!!!! OMG what a muppet at the hossie. Hope it all went ok after that!
Cheryl hope you and your family are all feeling better soon. I've got a nasty sore throat at the moment (don't like being left out!) which I think is going to be a stinking cold by tomorrow.
Oh dear we are in the wars!
Dione you are right to be proud of what you have acheived, you look amazing. Please don't have a downer on it, you've done brilliant!
Elay you ok today? Not long till hubby back now?

Jedward to go come on lol

Yeah Jedward obviously but I think Louis spends his sundays with their number on speed dial so the chances of that are slim! Nobody stood out for me to be honest, I'm coming round to Olly/Stacey/Joe final and for them to finish in that order!

Hi Guys,

well had a bit of a bad weekend and have suffered for it. i drank alcohol and ate crap and the scales show it. Been good today had cereal for breakfast and lunch and a ww meal for dinner. Got to get to goal before the christmas party at work next friday

Its the2nd anniversary ofmy Grandads death today, he was like my dad and miss him soo much. I was supposed togo and see him at the crematorium yesterday but ended up with a migraine. I was so gutted

How is everyone doing? Hope you are all ok xxx

Hi everyone,

How are we all??

Sorry not been around for a few days...am still bloody ill, 4 weeks now!! Kids have been really poorly the past week too.

It does seem that it has been really quite on here recently...I know we have all had loads on etc but we should all try and make more of an effort... I know that I certainly need the team support to keep me on track!!

Am seeing my CDC tomorrow for the first time in weeks so really nervous!! I know it is going to be really really bad...

Oh well, hope everyone has a good day and hopefully speak later

xx

Dione sorry to hear you missed visiting your Grandad, but try not to worry. Life does get in the way of stuff and you can't help being ill. You can go today or tomorrow, no problem. We only commemerate anniversarives for those of us who are left, it gives us a "reason" to remeber those we have lost - but we don't need a reason, we can rememer them all the time, so don't beat yourself up hun :gen126:
I'm trying to be good this week. Have put my CDC off for tomorrow cos I've got a stinking cold and I feel rough as nuts and i'm going onto maintanance without CD this week :eek:
Going up to 1700 calories lets see what happens, gulp!

Good luck for your WI Elay - hope its not as bad as you expect! Even if it is you will buckle down and get any gain off in no time! :D

Have a good day everyone!

Back