TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Hi Vikki,

How are you? There only seems to be me and you on here recently!!

I had my WI and it was as bad as I had expected!!! No WI for 4 weeks and not sticking to plan (plus illness) resulted in a 10lb GAIN!!!! OMFG!!! I was expecting it but was still really peed off to say the least! Back on 100% day 2!! Struggling in a way as having problems with OH, which makes me want to resort back to old ways... but saying to myself that I can resist it!!

Hope everyone else is okay?

xx

Hey Elay glad your still here at least!
Well 10lbs took 4 weeks to go on, it will come off a sight quicker than that. Well done on 2 days 100%, restarting can be tough, but you sound like your doing really well - be strong girl!!! Don't let non food issues make you resort to food - I would have done that pre CD but like to think that I'm over that now....... well getting there anyway :p

Hi Vikki,

How are you doing??

It is so quiet here now...not sure what to do now, it seems like everyone has jumped ship!!!

Having a fairly good day, been decorating the house today so been a busy busy girl!

Anyway, hope everyone else is okay!

xx

Please don't give up girlies you're doing so well!
Why don't you decide on a new team leader and advertise for new members, a bit of freah blood might be just what the team need!;)

hello all!

have joined you today, on day 1 of ss re start

i lost 8 and half stone with cambridge last year, and have regained 3 stone, which has to go.....

i am a nail and spray tan technician and also have a part time job in a sweet shop!! (wonder where that 3 stone of regain came from?)
and i work very weird and wonderful hours lol

so basically i am often around and especially late nights, so anyone wants a chat/moan etc just give me a holler, i'm never far away!

love

Welcome Claire to the Team!!!

I'm around most evenings. Quite good as I've been struggling past few weeks etc and started again 100% yesterday so will be good to have someone on the same kinda level as me. Definately need someone to give me a kick up the BUM!!

Claire you have done amazingly to have lost 8 1/2 stone!!

xx

i pop on and off of here, and the ps3 lol...
have been popping pills to keep the carb withdrawl headache at bay this evening.... i tend to go into ketosis quite quickly.
nearly time for 3rd porridge of the day, as i dont start eating till about 1 ish and wont be going to bed till about 2ish lol....
feeling peckish atm, but know that i have 1 more to come is fine.

i never do too well on the water front though :(
can consume my weight in black coffee though!

am actually feeling more energetic today already... think thats down to not feeling sluggish with carbs though.

i dont understand why i love carbs so much when i feel sooooooooooo much better when i'm not having them!

ah well, onwards we trudge!

Elay...
you are doing great.... but we all need a kick up the bum from time to time!

how many do we have in the team now?

lets get this moving mountains moving !
lol

To be honest not sure who is still about on the team at the moment. Think we possibly have 4 members so need two more!

Blimey you go to bed late!! I'm normally in bed by 11 and then up by 6:30 with the kids.

I'm the same with Carbs.......absolutely love them, but they really don't agree with me at all and they bloat me like mad! Water I can do fairly well, especially when I'm really in the swing of it!

I've set my self a goal of 5lb this week, so really need to be 100% focused and drink at least 4 litres a day!!

well i've had my final porridge now lol, so i guess i can count day 1 as done!

must admit i'll be dissapointed if i dont do half a stone this week lol

morning day 2!

well i managed 1 and half litres of water yesterday..... aim to improve that today.
off to the docs in a while for an injection, work 3-6, and not sure what to do this evening.... always the ps3 lol

Good Morning............

Hope everyone is okay this morning!?

Off Food shopping in a min so will have to restrain myself from the naughty aisles!!

Only managed 1 litre yesterday which was a bit of a poor effort....

Need to keep myself focused as I can feel my resolve gradually starting to slip already!

xx

keep that resolve going hun!

we know how worth it sticking to plan is....

off to work in a min, so catch ya laters!

back from work, 2nd porridge of the day done, and 1 and half litres of water done.....

is that tumbleweed i see blowing across the forum?? lol

long day at work today, keep trying with the water .....
otherwise doing ok.
:)

Good Afternoon...........

Have been out all day today, busy looking at potential areas to move to. OH wants to move house and trying to decide on best area with schools for kids!

Not done too bad again today, water 2litres so far!!

Hope everyone else is having a good day!

xx

Hi ladies hope your all ok. It has been very quiet in here hasn't it. Welcome to the team ceekay - I'm not a real member IYKWIM Im at target so my scores don't count but I love the team idea - although it looks like we have all been fighting our own personal diet demons recently :rolleyes:
My maintenance isn't going that well, I'm going a bit up and down and the scales can't make up their mind, obviously its not my fault at all :eek:

hi girls.
sorry i was'nt around yesterday, i had to do an extra shift at work.... finished at 6 and was in bed by 8 lol
hit a complete wall of tiredness. didnt get up till 10 am this morning!
also missed a porridge, but hey ho.

Hiya everyone!!

Hope you've all had a good weekend...............

Not going to be about much today as got a very busy one out and about!!

Feeling pretty crappy at what I see in the mirror at the moment..really need to sort my head out!! Gym tonight so hopefully that will help give me the kick start that I need.

xx

Back