TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

WWWOOHHHHHOOOO!!!!
Not bad for our first week as a team!
Good going people, I hope this is a sign of things to come!!!:happy096:

Yeehay well done Kellymundy and andju what a fantastic winning start let's keep it up!

We will be chanpions

N x

My husband playing x box lol I'm away to have a bar a bit behind in packs today just not hungry dunno whats up
Hope u all having a good day

n xx

woohoo well done team.
what a wonderful start :D.
i weigh in on friday and am doing a kind of ss+ at the moment.
im having 3 shakes and about 80mls skimmed milk (in tea) , instead of the 4 shakes and 150mls milk allowed on ss+.
typical that i have to be different. lol

Hey all of the newly formed team 4 - I just wanted to say, I am really pleased you managed to resurrect team 4 and come in with a win! You've all done really well x

thanks bunny

Hope u doing well glad we won let's hope we keep it up

N x

morning everyone,just to let you know struggled yesterday but stuck to ss 100%,i vaxed the carpets,changed the beds,did the curtains,and took everything out of the kitchen cleaned it and put it back in a new place,even pulled the cooker out ,and found stuff i have never even cooked lol,so the hard sunday afternoon was passed before i knew it,if we could just go ,fri -mon for a week that would be great,when i become god that will be my new rule,no sat-sun,well today looks alright quite warm for this time of the year,i love dark mornings ,just the birds singing,and everything is right with the world roll on day 18 ss,mind and body can do this catch you later angie x

Hey Soola,do you wanna come round to my house next Sunday and vax all my carpets:DWell done for staying away from the food on a Sunday they are just the worst arent they!
I cant believe we won,heres to this week have a good one everybody:girlpower:xx

although my weight was not included in the losses i am very proud that 2 weigh ins got top marks and the win,how brill is that,i think if we all keep to it ,next week is a cert.lol

fine thanks but can i just ask wot time you calling this,some of us have been here since 7 lol

Back