TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Well done on your 3lbs!!! :worthy:

I'm on day 3 and all is going well!:D I'm loving my new job as well which I think has helped me back into the right frame of mind to do ss.
I jumped on my wii fit earlier and I've lost 3lbs in the last 3 days as well! WOO HOO!!!

I fell off the wagon...AGAIN!!!:cry::cry::cry:
I'm going to go and see my CDC on thursday and stock up on more flavours and tetras because I think half my problem is I'm bored of choc/mint as it's all I have at the moment.
I'm jumping back on the wagon on friday and I'm determind to cling on tight for the whole ride!

Hi all, Hows everyone doing?
I will be starting the CD SS next week. I am booked to see the doc on Tuesday and my CDC on Wednesday so Thursdays the go day for me. I have quite alot to lose but am determined. I think it has come to the time in my life where enough is enough and cant cant carry this weight around any longer. Good luck in the week ahead to all of you, bye for now xx

Welcome to the team hun we're a great bunch (even if it seems a bit quiet on here at the moment).
I'm sure you'll do great with us by your side and if it helps I've only just started a restart friday just gone so I'm with you from the start.;)

5lbs for me this week guys, not bad considering I only got going on monday (had a pub lunch with family I've not seen in 2 years on sunday!)!:D
Hope you have a great holiday Becky come back to us soon won't you:wave_cry:...don't rush though enjoy your well earned holiday!:D

Ok guys enough is enough. I've tried to say this in a nice way but it's not working. If you're not going to post on here at least once a day then I don't think being in a team is for you. It's not fair on the people that do post, which at the moment is pretty much just me and becky who, being that she is currently away on holiday having a fab time leaves little ol' me talking to myself. Teams are here so people can support each other and help each other along and there is a severe lack of that around here.
If you cannot post on here daily can you just say now and that will be that.

Hi everyone,
Its me, he he. God, I did a little chuckle, I must be feeling OK. Just an update on whats going on with me, I will try not to bore you too much. I am on day 4 and feeling normal. Days 1 & 2 were the worst, headaches, feeling sick and a general feeling of not being with it. But that actually passed yesterday on day 3. I am in ketosis as I done a test and it went dark pink thats probably why I feel much better.
So its forward and upwards from here.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Misscheeky what a fantastic loss 8lbs :happy096: you go girl, you must be soooo proud of yourself. I hope you have a fantastic holiday. Where are you going anywhere nice? Ops have you gone already?

Kellymundy you cheated and still lost 5lbs,:busted: I am jealous :jelous: cos I know I would not get away with it, but good on you for losing 5lbs thats really great loss.

I also post with the Shrinking stones, I hope this isn't a problem as they are not an official CD team. I like them as they are nuts lol.

Have a good Sunday in the lovely warm sun. Dontcha just feel so much better when the sun is shining? :cool:
xxxxxx

Glad to hear you're doing so well hun! When do you have your weigh in?
I only managed to get away with my little slip because it's my first week to be honest, if it was any other week I wouldn't have lost a thing! lol.
Just to let you know you'll have to let me know your starting weight (PM if you prefer) so I can work out our team loss % each week. Also every week when you're weighed just pop on over and let us know how much you've lost and I can work out our new total.
Becky isn't going to be here for the next couple of weeks as the lucky moo is away in LA (I'm not jealous I promise!:jelous:) but I am trying to get a couple of new members on board as it is very quite in here and I really don't like it (you've probably seen from my previous post!).
Please try and post on here as much as possible so we can get the team spirit going again, I'll be on at least once a day (mostly evenings as I work full time) so you'll alway get a responce from me.
hope you're next week goes as well as your first seems to hun, keep it up you're doing so well!;)

Gawd, I must be thick Misscheeky you have a ticker with LA on it. Duhhh, and I said I was feeling ok today lol.

Hi Kelly,
My first weigh in is on Wednesday, so it will be a 6 day weigh in, hope thats not a prob. Starting weight is 309lbs. I am optimistic that I have lost a few pounds already so if I am 100% as I have been so far for the next few days I am hoping to have a good weight loss ( fingers crossed).

The problem I am having is trying to find flavours that I can stomach. I really hope I find something that I like alot as it will make it a bit easier for me in the coming months.

I hate the soups - yuck yuck yuck
Choc/orange shake warm - not keen yuck
Chocolate tetra - only just doable
Original porridge - yuck
Apple and cinnamon porridge - OK
Butterscotch shake cold with ice - doable
Cappuccino shake warm - not too bad
Banana shake cold - was the best yet.
Toffee and walnut shake as a muffin - doable

I realise there are other flavours to try, I got extra and all the flavours so I could see what I like.

Whats your favourites?

Cant wait to get to the bars and mix a moose thingy. My CDC said I can go on them from week 2. So roll on next week.
See how I drone on lol. Hope I haven't bored you too much.
Good luck xxx

I'm purely having choc tetras at the moment purely because I need to spend as little time in the kitchen when I restart CD, so with tetras I can just grab one out of the fridge and leave again.
When I really get back into it I can't wait to start doing my choc/mint mousse again, it's lush!
I'm sure you'll do fine after 6 day and I'll bet you've lost a lot more than you think you have hun!;)

:lost:.
Hi girls do you have room for one more. I'm mum2one (jaz) currently a member of waterbabes who have also gone very quiet. I need a team where people post regularly and motivate and encourage eachother otherwise when I'm flagging (as i am atm) it just ads to the spiral...iykwim.

Am I allowed to swap teams. The girls are fab but just don't post anymore.

I'm on 810 and started in feb, have lost 3.5 stones (or there abouts) and need to lose another 1.5 stones - that's why this is the hard now.

Can I join you guys????:confused:

Back