TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

i need to try and find the time to go to the gym. i pay for it every month but never have the time to go. I work 1 hr away from where i live, hubby works away 3 days a week and i work shifts. My weekends are so precious with time spent with the family but i do need to do something as even though i am losing the weight i have alot of flab hanging which makes me feel sick :(

Other then the gym i am still feeling really good :) had a lie in this morning which was lovely, just having a coffee a glass of water and will then have a shake. The sun is shining yet and today is going to be another successful day for us all xxxxxxxxxx

WOW Dione I love your positive attitude it's like a ray of sunshine! Thank you for being like that I needed a pick me up this morning and you just provided it!:D

Anytime hun, im sure ill need you to do the same for me at some point during our journey lol. Is everything ok? xx

Hi everyone... How are we all today?

Kelly, keep yourself positive as that obviously wasn't the job for you... a fab job will be just round the corner!

Dione, Hope you've had a good day.. great to start the day in a positive frame of mind.

Baby, hope you are okay and had a good day?

Well today we went out and took the kids to a place called Bewilderwood... lots of slides, climbing, zip wires etc in the middle of the woods, the kids loved it... long drive though, nearly 3 hrs each way!!!

OH is off to the US on Monday for 2 weeks so really not looking forward to being on my own (even though the kids will be here... i'll be on my own after 7pm when they are in bed and my 3yr old is a bit young for meaningful conversation!) I'll just be a bit lonely.. so I have planned to use the cross trainer and rower that we have every evening once they have gone to bed and then have an early night myself.... that way I'm less tempted to blow it all and pick out of boredom!

Anyway enough of my waffle....

Hope you are all having good evenings?xxx

Hiya thanks for your kind invite to join, if it still stands I'd love to. I haven't done anything like this before but am really looking forward to being in a team. A bit about me
I'm Vikki, I'm 36, 2 boys, age 6 and 1, tried every diet going like most of us, I'm currently on SS and although I'm finding it difficult I'm determined not to slip up AGAIN!!! I can't stop thinking about the diet, my life is consumed at the moment, I hope it calms down a bit cos I think my family life is suffering a little :rolleyes:

Hiya Vikki,

Welcome to the team......

Being a member of a team is definately a good thing, great way of supporting each other through CD!

The first few weeks are the hardest as you learn to adapt your life to your new way of eating, but it will get easier... don't get me wrong though I'm certainly no angel and have had a few blips but overall it's not been too bad!!

It is definately worth it... so keep it up x

Hi Elay
Thanks for the welcome its great to be here! I'll try and check in at least once a day, I get the feeling that I'm going to make this thread my first port of call when I log in :D
How does the weight loss competition work? Who do I let know my details?

Well it's certainly what I do everytime I come on here.

I'm helping out Kelly (who has been the main team leader) with the WI results for a while... so you need to PM me with your Current weight and Height and then each week after your WI just let me know your result or post on here and then your % loss is calculated and our team result is submitted on a Sunday (kelly is that right?)

x

Correct ELAY (height isn't needed really though ;)).
Welcome to the team Vikki hun and post away to your hearts content we love posters here!:D

Morning all! Daft question x 3
1 How do you pm? It's not like other forums I'm on where you click on the name it gives you a PM option. Although my current weight is there for all to see I would like to know anyway for future reference please!
2 Does my loss this week count towards this weeks total (4.5lbs)
3 How do you get your sigs so big? I'm trying to add mini goals to mine and it tells me its too big :(:(
Cheers

Welcome Vicki

Good luck with your loss, if you need anything we are all here to help xx
Morning everyone ...waving madly

How are you all? Well please dont laugh at what i am about to tell you but i am not actually doing the 810 plan. I didnt look at the yellow book properly. I really thought it said 810 but i am actually doing ss+ 1b rofl. I txt my cdc yesterday and she was a bit concerned that i just jumped up to 810 without going through everything with her 1st. I said to her i have only gone up 1 plan and with the food being so minimal i didnt think it mattered. She then asked what food i was havin. When i told her she laughed and said i was doing ss+ which is better. OOps i should really learn to read things properly lol. Oh well its working for me so imhappy with that.
Sorry i wasnt on here yesterday, i was sooo grumpy :( TOTM due next Wednesday! I had no energy did not get anything done, was constantly tired and very moody :cry:I picked an argument with hubby even though i was completely in the wrong but just couldnt help myself. Anyway i managed to stay 100% again yesterday thank god. It was such a tough day though, the hardest all week. I was so tempted on numerous occasions but didnt give in so i am so proud of myself:D.
My youngest had his 1st terror nightmare last night. I didnt go to bed til midnight then he woke up screaming thinking there were spiders all over him. I couldnt convince him that there wasnt so i had to have him bed with me. He woke up a further 3 times so got to sleep about 3am yet he still woke up @ 7.30 this morning, i am so tired and have so much to do today as i did nothing yesterday.
Ive decided i am going to go to the gym every thurs and fri after work then either sat or sun for 1 hour. I know that my time with the kids and hubby are preciuos but 1 hur wont hurt will it? I need to do this as i am getting myself really own.
Anyway glad to see everyone had a good day yesterday and hope it continues today
Love to all xxx

Morning all! Daft question x 3
1 How do you pm? It's not like other forums I'm on where you click on the name it gives you a PM option. Although my current weight is there for all to see I would like to know anyway for future reference please!
2 Does my loss this week count towards this weeks total (4.5lbs)
3 How do you get your sigs so big? I'm trying to add mini goals to mine and it tells me its too big :(:(
Cheers
Hey hun, it is the same as other forums regarding PMs but you have to reach 50 posts I think before you get that option...get posting!;)
When was your weigh in hun? Your 4.5lbs probably does count.
The signiture thing I think is the same as the PM thing, you need to have done a certain amount of posts to get access to a bigger signiture space.
HTH.;)

Hi team 4!
Can I take up kellymundys offer and join your team??
I've decided you must be the best and nicest team because you were the only team 2 invite me to join! So big *hugs* and thanks to you!

I've been doing CD for 8 weeks now a mix of SS & SS+ but now decided to stick to SS for my last 8 weeks to speed up the weight loss! Mainly cause I'm getting impatient and want to reach my goal and start going up the plans asap!

xx

Welcome Glittergirl, nice to meet you
Tell us a bit about yourself xx

Well i must admit i am struggling today :( ive just has my SS+ meal and i am really hungry. I know is because i have had enough water so i am trying to glug as much as possible. The builder came today to do a quote for the dmamge and it is far worse then i thought. I need a whole new kitchen ceiling, archway needs re skimming which means they have to paint the whole kitchen, new floor boards in en suite and bedroom, new tiles the whole shower needs to be pulled out, new wardrobe, new carpet, 2 new walls which means bedroom needs re painting too. They think itll take approx 2 weeks to complete the work i have to clear everything out. I have the insurance man coming out tomorrow to assess it. There is no way i can stay in the house with the kids whilst the work is being done so they'll have to pay for hotel and kennels for dog grrrrrr.
I know that i am covered by insurance but it is really stressing me out. Everything in the house is up side down yet i stil have to go to work etc

Sorry to vent xx

Hi Glittergirl....Welcome to the team!!!!

We are a lovely group, always about for help and support and vice versa!!

How has everyones day been today?

It's my OH last day before his 2 week trip... so we've had a quite day at home together! I'm going to really miss him :cry:

I know that I will be on here a lot more in the evenings to keep me on the straight and narrow and because I'll be lonely once the kids are in bed!

Dione... don't be silly, there isn't much difference between SS+ & 810, think it's more about portion size and the fact you can have Skimmed milk... so you weren't being silly! But anyway, kind of a result when you think about it. Gym is a good idea, I go once the kids are in bed and OH is home from work. Don't feel bad as at the end of the day it will benefit them too... as their Mum will be healthier and Happier!! As my OH is going to be away I won't be able to go in the eve's so will put my little one in the Gym creche when my 3yr old is at preschool.

Dione I know what you mean about night terrors, my son has them quite a lot, you will go into his room and he will be screaming and waving his arms about in bed... can take a while to calm them down.

Baby, Kelly, Vikki.... how's your day been?

Off to give the kids there bath now xx

Hi all happy Sunday! Thanks for the help Kelly, looks like I will have to get busy with my posts then. I really want a nice big fat sig, I really enjoy reading everyone elses! My last WI was on tuesday, hope it does count towards the total :D
My days been ok, trying to drink loads of water as I really want to reach BMI 25 at my WI on tuesday, I am soooooo missing food. I'm having cravings for healthy stuff - THATS never happened before :8855:although saying that I'm a little nervous about starting food again. I assume I have to go up to SS+ first, and I've been told that should knock me out of ketosis. That worries me as I am in my CD comfort zone, not feeling hungry now. I'm sure that if I have 3 packs and that tiny meal I will starve :eek:
What sort of losses have you all had on SS+ / 810?
Welcome glittergirl - I'm the other newbie to the team! I know what you mean about wanting fast results - I think we're on the right diet for them! I'm really impressed so far.
Hi Dione, sorry to hear about your house trauma. I know its difficult but if they are going to put you up, maybe you could treat the 2 weeks as a type of holiday it may help you all feel (a little!) less stressed about it?
Hey Elay, 2 weeks will go in a flash - just think how much thinner you'll be when you next see OH too lol
Think I'm going to have a coke zero and watch some telly now. Still fancy pizza but it wont pass my lips:(

I'm on my own for the next 2 weeks to Emma we can keep each other company!
My OH is in London covering for my Dad at his work for the next couple of weeks to earn some extra money for our Florida trip next year!:D
If you get lonely you know where I am!;)

Back