*Team 50* Christmas Challenge

hi Lolly26
i burst out crying i was 27st 11lbs when i started this journey and to be in the 200s just over a year is amazing to me i know im like just in them but yeah its a great feeling
good luck with your wi this week love xxx

Hi chezz, well done that is totally awesome :) I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to catch up! Xxx

hi jayde thankyou so much your going to be by my side in no time xxxx

Hello everyone can I join please? I am 30 a size 22 and currently 18st 4. 50lbs would take me to 14st 10 for Xmas which I would be delighted with!

I am doing Camebridge (hense the crazy week one loss which I won't count towards this) but am continuing with combining packs with food so the following weigh ins to come will be slower.

Happy to motivate and be motivated! I also have a diary in members section where I am trying to loose 4 stone in 17 1/2 weeks (bridesmaids dress fitting!) but this plan sounds great and I would love to be 14st 10 at Xmas!!!!!!! (The wedding is the week before Xmas so plenty of motivation :) x

I get weighed on Fridays so il start from this Friday coming if that's okay. I have read the first two pages of this thread so will catch up again with a post once I have caught up :) X

Last edited:
Welcome ww :)

Welcome!!!! Lovely to see the list is still growing & more and more green numbers have been added!!

WELL DONE CHEZZ!! That's brilliant! :)

I'm having a fat day today...going to smoother my dinner in cheese coz in craving it lol! But I'm at the gym tomorrow so ill burn it off then :)

Well done everyone. X

Welcome!!!! Lovely to see the list is still growing & more and more green numbers have been added!!

WELL DONE CHEZZ!! That's brilliant! :)

I'm having a fat day today...going to smoother my dinner in cheese coz in craving it lol! But I'm at the gym tomorrow so ill burn it off then :)

Well done everyone. X

Thank you :)

Ok have caught up lol. I mainly use iPhone on here. Would someone be able to add me to the list please? Thank you very much :) x

Hey to the newbies!

I'm having sausage & mash with sweetcorn for dinner.

Had homemade soup for lunch.

First healthy Sunday for me in a long time & the first of many to come!

Xxx

Thanks for adding me. Yes don't give in!!!!! It will make all the difference tomorrow and you will be pleased you did!

i know! Its coz im at work which is completely dead so i feel like eating! Have just had my ham salad roll, away to have a fruit salad for pudding x

Hurrah! :)

I couldn't help myself today and weighed myself. No loss yet this week and I weigh in on Tuesday! I haven't been feeling well since Thursday so I've been picking at the wrong foods and haven't been exercising so really need to get the finger out.

Personally I just really want half a pound this week to get my stone award. Here's hoping I can do it!

I'm 30 too! Snap!

I want to be a healthy happy goal weight by the time I hit 31.

It's time to sort out my life

I haven't tried Cambridge but I had a go at slimming world & slim fast.

Ate far too much on slimming world cod they say you can eat as much free food as you want but I need limits!! Plus I was just eating carbs carbs carbs constantly & felt terrible.

Then tried slim fast & just hated not eating haha.

Back to ww it's the only thing that works for me.

Xxx

I have 46 lb to go until goal, so I'll join you if that's all right :)

Lou 42.8lbs to go7.2 lbs lost
Poppy 50lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Julie 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
chez 47 lbs to go 3 lbs lost
Candy 'Trim' 45.5lbs to go 4.5 lbs lost
Jayde 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Mrspinkiepoo 50 lbs to go 0lbs lost
PurpleRoses 47 lbs to go 3 lbs lost
babycake46 lbs to go 4 lbs lost
Itoy&suerti 50 lbs to go 0lbs lost
Linzmain 50lbs to go 0lbs lost
Dolly 47lbs to go 3 lbs lost
Pickle81
50 lbs to go 0lbs lost
REV23
46.4 lbs to go 3.6 lbs lost
mamaC
64 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Brolly
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Jeew
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Claire_oh
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Izzy
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Hayley
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Dablaksista
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Biglad3331
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Freyj4
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Tusli
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Marypoppins76 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Teri 48 lbs to go 2 lbs lost
Roziee 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Lolly26 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
H Aaleigha 50 ​lbs to go 0 lbs lost
WillpowerWoman 50 ​lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Lass321 46 lb to go 0 lb lost

Hello new joiners!!! :)

I totally know what you all mean! I've told myself I need to be at goal by my 30th birthday. So that gives me 17months to get it all off...and it's a lot to lose Lemmie tell ya lol! I was fat all through my teens & my 20'! i really don't want to be fat in my 30's as well!

I'm cal counting but I've done SW & WW in the past and slim fast.
I've heard of the Cambridge diet but don't know much about it!

Whichever healthy eating plan u follow...I hope it works for you :) I find cal counting works for me xxx

Back