*Team 50* Christmas Challenge

We will all have slip ups now & then but the important thing is not to let it get out of controls for days at a time.

That used to be my problem I would have a bad day which would turn into a bad week!

For the wedding I would say its only one day go & have fun then get right back on it Monday.

Maybe not the right advice but that's what I would do.

Dxxx

Thanks Dolly I think that's what I am going to do, we are in London all weekend so going to try and be really good sat and mon and just enjoy the wedding on Sunday. My husband seems to think I should just not eat / drink at the wedding at all or I will undo all my hard work, but I need to have a treat now and then or I will just go off the rails completely...

Well done getting back in the pool!

My local pool opens again tomorrow it's been getting refurbished for the last 18 months so I am getting back in the water on Saturday.

Gonna try & swim 3/4 times a week for an hour each time.

D xxx

Well what would happen with me in that situation would be this.

I would plan to be 100% the whole time. I would have a wee slip up straight away then I would be off the rails the whole weekend

But if I had planned to have my day off plan at the wedding I would be more likely not to succumb to temptation for the rest of the weekend.

That's my logic around it.

D xxx

Linzmain, meet your sister. I had an awful evening so ended up having chinese for dinner. Now all I can seem to think about is bloody chocolate! But I think you're right in getting straight back on the wagon. Trying and failing to remember a quote I saw somewhere that says something like it doesn't matter how often you fall, its matters how far you let yourself fall and how quick you get back up.

Marypoppins, well done on the aquarobics! I must admit I'm so jealous, the closest "semi" public pool to me is a good 40 minute drive away so I haven't been swimming in years. Even the gyms around here don't have pools!

I have to agree with Dolly Rocker on the wedding, you can't go to a wedding and stay 100% on plan, it's just not realistic. Let yourself enjoy the party and maybe just be sensible where you can, ie, have vodka and diet mixer instead of beer. And dance loads to burn it off :D

Oh talking about quotes my favourite one ever is this.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Love love love it!!! Xxx

Haha I've actually been sitting here on the laptop all night so I don't get bored and go looking for the child's cookies or something. It's crazy how you can be really on plan for days and then out of nowhere one day just knocks you on your behind.

I am so proud of myself - just braved an aquarobics class! This may not sound much to
Some of you but I've not dared show my fat body in a swimsuit for a year (and even then it was in a foreign country with nobody I knew around!) feeling good again, not wavered since last weekend.

BUT I have a wedding to go to on Sunday. Anyone got any tips on how to manage it?? I want to just let my hair down and enjoy myself but need to keep some kind of reign on it or I will undo all my hard work....

Have fun at the wedding, stay away from pastries and cakes... Think positively and show those around you that this time you mean it!.. Have a fab time. Xxx

WillpowerWoman....

Personally I think it won't matter HOW much you have lost, nor what SIZE you will be wearing for the wedding. You WILL have lost weight by then and all of us in Club 50 will be VERY proud of you indeed !!

xxx

Thank you Hillie

Well done for getting back on track after your blip!! :)

I Have weigh in tomorrow but I def expect it to be a gain (not that I deserve it) as last week I was 18st 9 on my scales and work scales but my CC made me 18st 4!!

I was 18st 7 (2lb loss on my scales) Tuesday but then Thursday (today) after a spa break where I did the following...
Aqua fit
Aqua circuits
Aqua mitt
Swam 40 lengths
Zumba
Circuit training
4 mile walk
...I am 18st 12!!!! How can that possibly be! How can I do all that exercise and be 5lb heavier at the end of it!! :(

As I said weigh in tomorrow and I don't expect il be making a dent in that 50 just yet! :,(

Last edited:
hi everyone
well i have took my photo today of me and will take another half way through then at the end with weight loss on both of the other 2 pictures i do not care im going for it im big i cannot hide it down my trousers so lets all do it and see the final results whatever they will be come on team 50 no need to be shy and hey who cares what we look like its the person inside who matters xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Whoop whoop good on ya chezz :)

Down 1.5lbs at weigh in tonight! I'm actually shocked because I haven't been well and been on antibiotics which have me tired all the time, so I've had practically no exercise and haven't stopped picking all week. This is a great motivation for me, a great idea and a lovely group of people! Good luck to everyone this week :D

Well done lolly :)

Hi girls well done on all the losses so far. As this thread started at the same time I started trying to lose weight if you don't mind i will count my first weeks weight loss as well as today's. So that will mean I will have lost a total of 8lb so far :woohoo::party0011:as you can imagine i'm well chuffed with that.
Great idea about the photos, i may have to have a bath first and make myself look presentable before taking some

Welcome loonylamb, great loss so far :)

Fab idea :) just what I needed :) blessings and strong willpower to everyone here :) xx

Teamnasher - 50lb to lose

(Could someone add me as on my phone lol) thanks in advance xx

Welcome kizzycat and teamnasher, how u getting on so far?

good morning ....can some one update me on the list with 6 green numbers and 44lbs to go..... :) I am 21st 2lbs this morning I lost 6lbs this week YAY!!!!!!! x

Fantastic well done :)

Ok a weekly check in from me, I have lost 4lbs this week and am really happy with the result! I am off on holiday this week so I am just hoping that my resolve will show :confused:

Lou 42.8lbs to go7.2 lbs lost
Poppy 50lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Julie 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
chez 47 lbs to go 3 lbs lost
Candy 'Trim' 45.5lbs to go 4.5 lbs lost
Jayde 43 lbs to go 7 lbs lost
Mrspinkiepoo 50 lbs to go 0lbs lost
PurpleRoses 47 lbs to go 3 lbs lost
babycake46 lbs to go 4 lbs lost
Itoy&Suerti 47lbs to go 3 lbs lost
Linzmain 46lbs to go 4 lbs lost
Dolly 47lbs to go 3 lbs lost
Pickle81 50 lbs to go 0lbs lost
REV23 46.4lbs to go 3.6 lbs lost
mamaC 64 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Brolly 46 lbs to go 4 lbs lost
Jeew 44 lbs to go 6 lbs lost
Claire_oh 47lbs to go 3 lbs lost
Izzy 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Hayley 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Dablaksista 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Biglad3331 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Freyj4 50lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Tusli 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Marypoppins76 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Teri 48 lbs to go 2 lbs lost
Roziee 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Lolly26 48.5 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
H Aaleigha 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
WillpowerWoman 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Lass321 46 lb to go 0 lb lost
Mungo chubb 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Hillie 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Loonylamb 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
joee 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Jaxkar7 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Kizzycat 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Teamnasher 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost

Well done have a lovely holiday, where r u off to? Somewhere hot and sunny?

Hey everyone!! Also can someone update me too.........6lb loss this week:D

Well done everyone on all there loses!! :gen126:

Wow such great losses, well done izzy :)

Sorry I've not been around. I've been at the hosp for 2 days as my son had to have emergency surgery to remove half a sewing needle from deep in his heel :( it's been awful. My diet has gone out the window for this week.

Well done on all the great losses and green numbers. I haven't checked but has the list been updated?

Hope everyone is having a fab week xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey

Ouch that's sounds like a terrible time for you both. Hope he makes a speedy recovery

Back