*Team 50* Christmas Challenge

Hi all :) I'm only now venturing into WEMITTS because, well, I mean it this time! Up until recently I was doing Slimming World and lost 6st last year. I've regained 2st but I've left my SW class and today am starting good old calorie counting. I'd love to lose another 50lbs by Christmas :D
I'm not planning on weighing for a few weeks, though, so I hope that's ok X

my weigh in when i put them in on sunday the losses are going to be red and so everyone can see the 50 team are working hard like the minimins biggest losser christmas challenge but we are doing as one xx

pickle81 add your name to the list are lou will do it for you your more than welcome to join

my weigh in when i put them in on sunday the losses are going to be red and so everyone can see the 50 team are working hard like the minimins biggest losser christmas challenge but we are doing as one xx

That's a great idea! I will do that too. I'll have to go on the laptop to do it so if anyone else wants me to do theirs in red too let me know. I love it - the 50 team :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all :) I'm only now venturing into WEMITTS because, well, I mean it this time! Up until recently I was doing Slimming World and lost 6st last year. I've regained 2st but I've left my SW class and today am starting good old calorie counting. I'd love to lose another 50lbs by Christmas :D
I'm not planning on weighing for a few weeks, though, so I hope that's ok X

Welcome pickle :) I'm lou, what's your name? X

Well done on starting back, are you using mfp? It's a great way to keep track of cals. I am cal counting too. Check out your TDEE and work out how many cals you need online. Google 'TDEE AND CALORIES TO LOSE WEIGHT' and it should guide you through it.

I will add your name to the list in a min, let me finish my Special K :) xx

Lou 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Poppy 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Julie 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
chez 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Candy 'Trim' 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Jayde 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Mrspinkiepoo 50 lbs to go 0lbs lost
PurpleRoses 50lbs to go 0 lbs lost
babycake 50lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Itoy&suerti 50lbs to go 0lbs lost
Linzmain 50lbs to go 0lbs lost
Dolly 50lbs to go 0lbs lost
Pickle81 50lbs to go 0lbs lost

Ooops... I already added myself lol. Sorry!

I'm not using MFP.. I have a calorie counting book and a notebook :) I worked out my BMR yesterday and am having 1400 calories a day with an aim to lose 2lbs(ish) a week. It's slightly lower than what I should be having so I am adopting some principles from Slimming World and not counting the calories of 'superfree' vegetables. X

Ooops... I already added myself lol. Sorry!

I'm not using MFP.. I have a calorie counting book and a notebook :) I worked out my BMR yesterday and am having 1400 calories a day with an aim to lose 2lbs(ish) a week. It's slightly lower than what I should be having so I am adopting some principles from Slimming World and not counting the calories of 'superfree' vegetables. X

saved me doing it, thanks :)

i would recommend mfp, most of us are on there too and it saves all your foods and its super easy to use. you can add exercise too so you know how much you have burned. but if you are happy with your book then thats great :)

Chezz - how about doing the lbs to go in red, and the lbs lost in green?

xx

I will try my best but most of the time will be posting from an I phone so if I can't would one of you lovely ladies change it for me pleaseeeeee?

I WI on a Saturday morning.

D xxx

I will try my best but most of the time will be posting from an I phone so if I can't would one of you lovely ladies change it for me pleaseeeeee?

I WI on a Saturday morning.

D xxx

i usually post from my iphone too but i will pop on the laptop every now and again to change the colours etc :) x

Ooooooooooh I can't wait for Xmas!!! I never usually want to wish my year away but I'm
So sure I'll be 50+ lbs lighter that I cannot wait to see how I'm looking by then! I'll be 31 in early feb so will have to set myself another little mini goal to work towards and then reward myself with a banging night out :D xx

Ooooooooooh I can't wait for Xmas!!! I never usually want to wish my year away but I'm
So sure I'll be 50+ lbs lighter that I cannot wait to see how I'm looking by then! I'll be 31 in early feb so will have to set myself another little mini goal to work towards and then reward myself with a banging night out :D xx

I can't wait for xmas either!!!! (dont think i've ever said that lol) I got really excited about being 50lbs lighter by then :D i'm 30 in mid feb so instead of a boring dinner i'll need to plan a big shindig!! woop :)

I can't wait for xmas either!!!! (dont think i've ever said that lol) I got really excited about being 50lbs lighter by then :D i'm 30 in mid feb so instead of a boring dinner i'll need to plan a big shindig!! woop :)

Yay go you :D our Christmases and bdays are gonna be the best ones yet!! Xx

Well I would be happy with 35ish pounds by Xmas... but screw it. I will go for 50 too. I know 1.5lb a week is easily possible.

REV23 50lbs to go 0lbs lost

Well I would be happy with 35ish pounds by Xmas... but screw it. I will go for 50 too. I know 1.5lb a week is easily possible.

REV23 50lbs to go 0lbs lost

Welcome alex :) we can do this! X

Thanks for the welcomes.

Let the good times roll :D

Hi to all the new joiners. Can someone please add my loss this week to the board!!!

I've lost.........................................4lbs

Ta xxx

Back