*Team 50* Christmas Challenge

Oh frickety frickerson I need to sort my lunch for tomorrow too!!!

Right I'm off to do that then go to bed.

D xxx

Hi, Can I join the challenge please, calorie counting at home and doing my own thing, just need friends to help me along the way and will give bucket loads of support and help in return :) Izzy xx

D xxx

I find it hard to choose what to have for lunch. Breakfast is Special K or toast and tea is something healthy for all the family but lunch is just for me so I always end up just having a sarnie and some crisps. Not very exciting! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

D xxx

Lol! u reminded me to do mine...I've made a tuna pasta salad for my lunch :)

I have 2 alpen light bars, apple & black coffee for brekkie.

Lunch been having 2 wraps, laughing cow light triangles, ham & a cup of homemade soup.

Snack in the afternoon on an orange & a muller light.

Not too bad I don't think.

Xxx

Hi, Can I join the challenge please, calorie counting at home and doing my own thing, just need friends to help me along the way and will give bucket loads of support and help in return :) Izzy xx

Yep :) i'll add you in the morning, good luck :) xxx

Welcome hun xx

Hope everyone has a great day :)

I'm positive I'll have a good diet day coz I can't wait for my epic weigh in :D it's definitely good to be back in the game :)

Xxx

Morning everyone. Day 2 here and determined again. Bfs making tea tonight as i have daughter taxi duty...fingers crossed he makes healthy food x

Morning everyone. Day 2 here and determined again. Bfs making tea tonight as i have daughter taxi duty...fingers crossed he makes healthy food x

Good luck for day 2 :)

If its not too healthy then have less and add salad or have fruit for pudding instead of something bad. Or earn some calories by just marching on the spot for 10 mins. Check out Leslie sansone.... You can walk a mile in 15 mins in your living room. YouTube it.

It's a great way to burn or earn cals. Also keep drinking water, I have 4 pints a day and it really helps xxxxx

Hey everyone.

Newbie here but was wondering if I could join you all?

50lbs by Christmas seems doable :) I'm Hayley by the way.

Hey everyone.

Newbie here but was wondering if I could join you all?

50lbs by Christmas seems doable :) I'm Hayley by the way.

Hi Hayley :) of course you can join!
I will add you when I get on the laptop in a bit.

I'm lou :) and I'm cal counting. What diet are you following?

Good luck xxx

Just had a sneak at the scales :( doesn't look like I'm on for a good loss this week! Xx

Just had a sneak at the scales :( doesn't look like I'm on for a good loss this week! Xx

When do you weigh?

Take into account how much fluid you have had, whether yesterday's food had been digested, time of the month, hormones, time of day etc... It all affects the daily weigh in.

I use the daily weigh to determine how I eat that day. If its higher then i'll drink more water and leave the crisps at lunch time, and if its lower I just carry on as normal craving lower numbers :)

It took me a while to stop obsessing over the fluctuations xxxx

I weigh on Sunday mornings! I try not to peak at the scales during the week but seem to fail badly lol I'm hoping its just some water weight from the end of TOM but we will see xx

I weigh on Sunday mornings! I try not to peak at the scales during the week but seem to fail badly lol I'm hoping its just some water weight from the end of TOM but we will see xx

it prob is water weight, so combat it with drinking 4 pints a day today tomorrow and saturday and i bet you will see a loss on sunday xxx

Thanks hun :) I try to drink 3-4 litres a day. Fingers crossed for a good loss! Will be gutted if hubby has a good loss today though now hahaha xx

Lou 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Poppy 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Julie 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
chez 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Candy 'Trim' 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Jayde 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Mrspinkiepoo 50 lbs to go 0lbs lost
PurpleRoses 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
babycake 46 lbs to go 4 lbs lost
Itoy&suerti 50 lbs to go 0lbs lost
Linzmain 50 lbs to go 0lbs lost
Dolly 50 lbs to go 0lbs lost