*Team 50* Christmas Challenge

if all of us make our targets by christmas, as a group we will have lost 1064 lbs / 76 stone / 482 kg !!!!!! thats gotta be some kind of epic! :D xxx

Wow!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i know!!! hey ive just noticed you got a team 50 ticker.... great idea :) do you mind if i steal the idea for me? :) Xxx

woo thank you :) it'll be good to see how im doing visually!

what tickers do you use? i use tickerfactory xx

The Christmas ticker seemed a great idea so I jumped on the bandwagon! Just spent ages looking for something suitably Christmassy, its a shame you cant burn calories by mindlessly trawling the internet.

Hope you all have a great day, I am off work today so avoiding the kitchen cupboards, off to Sainsburys shortly to get some fruit and veg and a nice salad for lunch.

toxicgrl - you asked earlier what diet I am doing, I'm on slimming world. I've never done it before, previously tried weight watchers and did lose quite a bit of weight but got disheartened by a not very nice leader and quite unfriendly group. Did calorie counting for a while then decided to give slimming world a go and loving it so far. My nemesis is bread and by cutting down to two slices a day at most I have lost 10lb in my first two weeks, I have a feeling the next 10 wont be so easy to shift!

The Christmas ticker seemed a great idea so I jumped on the bandwagon! Just spent ages looking for something suitably Christmassy, its a shame you cant burn calories by mindlessly trawling the internet.

Hope you all have a great day, I am off work today so avoiding the kitchen cupboards, off to Sainsburys shortly to get some fruit and veg and a nice salad for lunch.

toxicgrl - you asked earlier what diet I am doing, I'm on slimming world. I've never done it before, previously tried weight watchers and did lose quite a bit of weight but got disheartened by a not very nice leader and quite unfriendly group. Did calorie counting for a while then decided to give slimming world a go and loving it so far. My nemesis is bread and by cutting down to two slices a day at most I have lost 10lb in my first two weeks, I have a feeling the next 10 wont be so easy to shift!

i also took forever to find a xmassy ticker lol :) i like yours much better, but as soon as i saw holly i stopped looking :D

well done on the first 10lbs, thats great. your losses may slow down but thats in your favour. if you lose too quick you are more likely to put it on again, if you take your time on the scenic route learning new things along the way, you will reach your goal destination and be able to carry on what you have learned in the rest of your life :)

Cant believe the group total loss :) That's great :D Oooh Im going to do a ticker for our xmas challenge if that's ok? xx

Cant believe the group total loss :) That's great :D Oooh Im going to do a ticker for our xmas challenge if that's ok? xx

You carry on :) it's greats to be part of a group on here! Xx

Morning gang! love the tickers, will make one up too :) Just back from 2 mile walk with dog. planning to go again later on

Have a good day all xx

Morning everyone. Am I too late to join the crew?

Morning everyone. Am I too late to join the crew?

Of course not! It's still the first week :)

Is it 50 lbs you want to go for? Xx

Morning gang! love the tickers, will make one up too :) Just back from 2 mile walk with dog. planning to go again later on

Have a good day all xx

Well done on the walk :) I'm hoping to go out later if the rain holds off. If not then it's Leslie sansone for me! Xx

Lou 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Poppy 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Julie 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
chez 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Candy 'Trim' 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Jayde 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Mrspinkiepoo 50 lbs to go 0lbs lost
PurpleRoses 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
babycake 46 lbs to go 4 lbs lost
Itoy&suerti 50 lbs to go 0lbs lost
Linzmain 50 lbs to go 0lbs lost
Dolly 50 lbs to go 0lbs lost
Pickle81
50 lbs to go 0lbs lost
REV23
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Teri
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
mamaC
64 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Brolly
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Jeew
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Claire_oh
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Izzy
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Hayley
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Dablaksista
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost

Yep. 50lbs is good 4 me. This is a good challenge because we all wanna look good for Xmas time. :) I wanna b able to give out prezzies this year being fit n fabulous

Yep. 50lbs is good 4 me. This is a good challenge because we all wanna look good for Xmas time. :) I wanna b able to give out prezzies this year being fit n fabulous

Lol yep! I'm lou, what your name? Xx

I'm loving this group and challenge, i really do feel like it'll help to keep me motivated!

I've just been round the park with the dogs, felt like I'd walked loads but gutted to realise it was only 1.22 miles! Had to come back coz the dogs were shattered from playing fetch, they lay down and refused to carry on lol! So leslie sansone for me, then some lunch, then shopping for my baby niece who is due next month! I have my sister in laws baby shower on Saturday so off to buy some gifts.

1.22 miles is still great and I'm sure the dogs keep you going at a steady pace when they aren't shattered lol!

Ooh exciting that your niece is nearly due :) I became an auntie for the first time last year and I love it! I have a 11 year old son and I think I love my niece as much as I love my son :) xxx

Hey Jeew and Motley, newbie here too, just on day 2 of cal counting and abit of WW..all going well :) ......MamaC I used to look at the scales every day when I dieted before and it used to dishearten me from trying for the rest of the week so determined I won't do that this time. Try not to lose heart from the looks of it you've come so very far already so don't let this hiccups trip you up mentally.....Keep up the good work...positive thoughts coming your way :) xxx

I used to weigh everyday too but it's not good - I used to get really negative about it if I didn't lose weight everyday.

OH chucked out the scales so that was the end of that.

Xxx

Back