*Team 50* Christmas Challenge

God my neighbours are being awful noisy these days an all - inconsiderate sods!

I'm just getting my dinner on - what a terrible time to be eating!

Didn't finish work till 7 then had a bath when I got in maybe should have had dinner first but the OH was still out so decided to wait - how nice am I!

Having tesco light sausage & mash with sweetcorn.

Gonna watch girl with the dragon tattoo after dinner then bed to sleep off some weight before WI at 10am tomorrow xxx

Fingers, toes, eyes, oh everything crossed haha xxxx

good luck dolly rocker with tomorrows w.i.

neighbors have no consideration anymore they seem to think when they shut there doors are go in there front gardens no one else can here them like hello we can ohh they annoy me

Can I join you ladies please? I have 6 stone to lose but 50lb by Xmas sounds like a brilliant target - I may even be able to buy some knee high boots - and even do them up haha!!! Can someone add me if its ok to join? Thanks so much. Xxx

hi will add you now glad you found us hun

Lou 42.8 lbs to go 7.2 lbs lost
Poppy 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Julie 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
chez 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Candy 'Trim' 45.5 lbs to go 4.5 lbs lost
Jayde 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Mrspinkiepoo 50 lbs to go 0lbs lost
PurpleRoses 47 lbs to go 3 lbs lost
babycake 46 lbs to go 4 lbs lost
Itoy&suerti 50 lbs to go 0lbs lost
Linzmain 50 lbs to go 0lbs lost
Dolly 50 lbs to go 0lbs lost
Pickle81
50 lbs to go 0lbs lost
REV23
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Teri
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
mamaC
64 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Brolly
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Jeew
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Claire_oh
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Izzy
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Hayley
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Dablaksista
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Biglad3331
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost

Freyj4
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Tusli
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Marypoppins76 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost

hi mary poppins your added love and good luck on the green numbers going down and if you have a bad week so wot that goes for all off us we are as a family to support each other so no running off we are all going to stay till the end ok good and bad weeks xxxxx

Good luck for weigh in..

There must of been somethin in the air last night with neighbours, mine were being so noisy, woke up my 3 year old!! So irritating!!

X

Welcome to all the newcomers :) exits are to your left... :D
Lol I'd make a good trolley dolly!!

Sorry for my lack of enthusiasm lastnight, I was far too tired and annoyed. Our neighbours are the most distrespectful chavs I've ever come across. They sometimes START their parties at 2am in the room next to our bedroom so I get woken up by the loudest chav bass music and then they park all over the shared drive blocking us in and then having a go at us or even refusing to move if we ask them. And they are constantly smoking drugs in the front garden, sometimes I feel like I'm getting high just putting the washing out. My poor rabbit is probably addicted!!!
I'm not one of these people who are totally against drugs, I tried some in my younger days, but not around children!!! They have 2 under 9s and they have their cans of special brew and there joints on the go at 11 in the morning while watching the kids in the garden. It's like, what the hell are they doing?!? If there music is loud to us through a concrete wall, what must it be like for the kids!!
I have complained to the council many times, and the police, their music gets so loud that literally I can feel the bass line in my chest. But nothing has been done. A few letters were sent out and they stopped for a while but it's started up again. I love our house but they really spoil it for me :(
So lastnight I jammed some earplugs in, put the subtitles on the telly and fell asleep on the sofa. I have woken at 6 to the sound of Robbie, one of my cats, howling at something. Probably another cat. So now I am up. I am going to do the housework, have a shower and make the most of this glorious weather by mowing the lawn very early because I can. So shove that up your keester you noisy hungover d*ckwads!!!!!! :D :D :D ha! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My neighbours arnt that bad but they started blasting music at 9 o clock, and then screaming, and im sure of of them nuat have a bloody elephant in there or something the racket they make just walking up the stairs!!!

You should go outside with symbols and a drum kit!! :)

My neighbours arnt that bad but they started blasting music at 9 o clock, and then screaming, and im sure of of them nuat have a bloody elephant in there or something the racket they make just walking up the stairs!!!

You should go outside with symbols and a drum kit!! :)

Lol I should do but you can guarantee that they will complain and I'll get arrested or something!!

Now I have discovered earplugs I think I may be ok, couldn't hear anything after I put them in, it was glorious :) xx

Lol I should do but you can guarantee that they will complain and I'll get arrested or something!!

Now I have discovered earplugs I think I may be ok, couldn't hear anything after I put them in, it was glorious :) xx

Ahaha yes!!

Ahhh i bet, i need to get something for my boy!! Bless him he gets so scared when noises wake him up!! X

Loving this forum already! Feel bad for those of you struggling with neighbours though - we once had a rented place next door to us which seemed to have the most random selection of tenants. One was a middle aged divorced man who played "Babylon" on his guitar all night long....! What diets is everyone on? I am doing diet chef, liking the food so far, although did go off plan slightly last night at Book Club.....

Have to say my neighbours are lovely and they lent me a drill to put up shelves a few weeks ago :) maybe im the noisey neighbour lol i have 3 kids that always make a load of noise.

Im dying to tell but it may not last but i just accidently stood on scales again..... For start of day 4 its looking very good. Weigh in day wednesday though so have to hope i dont mess it up this weekend as im going away. Staying in hotel with my sis my kids and her daughter. We are going to visit our dad and grandad as it was dads bday this week. X

Hi marypoppins
Im doing ww without going to class or joining so far going well. Bf found me some fantastic apps for my phone that calculate my food and track how many points i eat all for free :) then i have class like motivation from mini. X

Loving this forum already! Feel bad for those of you struggling with neighbours though - we once had a rented place next door to us which seemed to have the most random selection of tenants. One was a middle aged divorced man who played "Babylon" on his guitar all night long....! What diets is everyone on? I am doing diet chef, liking the food so far, although did go off plan slightly last night at Book Club.....

Hi :) I'm just calorie counting as its the thing that's worked best for me. It so easy :)

Lol @ Babylon! There are done crazy people about!! Me included, but of course I'm a quiet crazy one :D

Have an extra good day to make up for book club and you'll be ok :) when do you weigh? Xx

Have to say my neighbours are lovely and they lent me a drill to put up shelves a few weeks ago :) maybe im the noisey neighbour lol i have 3 kids that always make a load of noise.

Im dying to tell but it may not last but i just accidently stood on scales again..... For start of day 4 its looking very good. Weigh in day wednesday though so have to hope i dont mess it up this weekend as im going away. Staying in hotel with my sis my kids and her daughter. We are going to visit our dad and grandad as it was dads bday this week. X

Glad you have nice neighbours :) can I come and live with you? :p

Have a fab weekend with the fam, hope the weather is good for you xxxx

Im going to ww meetings :)

Wow! What amazing losses we are having so far! Well done everyone!!!! & well done to us all for just being a part of team 50! Any loss is an achievement & will be celebrated :) it's just nice to see so many nice people all helping/supporting each other with a common goal!!

I'm doing calorie counting, but I've tried every diet under the sun at some point! This seems to be working for me tho :)

Aw sorry to hear about the noisy neighbours! It's such a pain when ur neighbours are rude/inconsiderate! I've had my fair share, but luckily I have some fab neighbours now. Hope it gets better for you!
Good idea with the earplugs Lou...drown them out!

Hope everyone has a fab weekend! I'm still in bed & intend to be for at least another hour lol! Today is going to be a lazy day :)))) lol
Xxx

Back