*Team 50* Christmas Challenge

6 pages of catch up done lol. Hows everyone doing ? weekend was soooo busy between the boys show, moms 65th birthday party and testing out all our camping gear....i'm pooped. we were all passed out on the sofa early last night!!!

Funny moment of the day yesterday, decided to wear my old work trousers for putting the tent up. They are 2 sizes smaller then my current pair. got them on result!! little bit of muffin top (well alot but anyhow) but didnt mind because i was gonna get them dirty. Started putting the tent up and the bugger bloody split, front to back. My 18 yr old nephew was rolling around on the floor wetting himself!! my eldest was distraught!!! OH just stood there (no john leslie moment to protect my dignity!!) oh well they are in the bin now but had to wriggle my top neck down to my waist and wear it like a skirt for the rest of the day!!!! Not one of my best moments.

Food wise a few peices of buffet food and cake have tripped their way into my diet this week as well as a fried egg butty yesterday mmmm cooked over a camo stove, had to be done.

WI is tomorrow not holding out much hope but you never know lol

welcome to all the newbies and well done all the oldies lol. those green numbers are coming in thick and fast

ttfn BBKxxx

4lbs off for me! Not as good as what the scales showed yesterday, but I'm still chuffed!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay well done :)

Hello Lou - brilliant idea starting this thread :) that link is great motivation too!

Morning ladies - well after another excruciatingly embarrassing drs appt this morning I have finally been referred to surgeon. SO this weight loss is more important than ever if I want to get my operation done.

So proud of myself this morning - was craving toast and marmalade so made myself some, then looked at it and realised that it would hamper my diet and was that really worth it? No it wasn't!! So, I binned it and had my DC granola instead.

I am ON IT!!!

Hello MP fab focus well done!! :)

Hi guys,

Just adding my name to the list, thanks for this thread it is really inspiring!

Lou 42.8lbs to go7.2 lbs lost
Poppy 50lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Julie 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
chez 47 lbs to go 3 lbs lost
Candy 'Trim' 45.5lbs to go 4.5 lbs lost
Jayde 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Mrspinkiepoo 50 lbs to go 0lbs lost
PurpleRoses 47 lbs to go 3 lbs lost
babycake46 lbs to go 4 lbs lost
Itoy&Suerti 47lbs to go 3 lbs lost
Linzmain 46lbs to go 4 lbs lost
Dolly 47lbs to go 3 lbs lost
Pickle81 50 lbs to go 0lbs lost
REV23 46.4lbs to go 3.6 lbs lost
mamaC 64 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Brolly 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Jeew 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Claire_oh 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Izzy 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Hayley 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Dablaksista 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Biglad3331 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Freyj4 50lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Tusli 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Marypoppins76 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Teri 48 lbs to go 2 lbs lost
Roziee 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Lolly26 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
H Aaleigha 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
WillpowerWoman 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Lass321 46 lb to go 0 lb lost
Mungo chubb 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Hillie 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Loonylamb 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
joee 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost

Hi Joee welcome!

Wow 35 of us so far! Will we get to 50 members?!

Go team 50!

6 pages of catch up done lol. Hows everyone doing ? weekend was soooo busy between the boys show, moms 65th birthday party and testing out all our camping gear....i'm pooped. we were all passed out on the sofa early last night!!!

Funny moment of the day yesterday, decided to wear my old work trousers for putting the tent up. They are 2 sizes smaller then my current pair. got them on result!! little bit of muffin top (well alot but anyhow) but didnt mind because i was gonna get them dirty. Started putting the tent up and the bugger bloody split, front to back. My 18 yr old nephew was rolling around on the floor wetting himself!! my eldest was distraught!!! OH just stood there (no john leslie moment to protect my dignity!!) oh well they are in the bin now but had to wriggle my top neck down to my waist and wear it like a skirt for the rest of the day!!!! Not one of my best moments.

Food wise a few peices of buffet food and cake have tripped their way into my diet this week as well as a fried egg butty yesterday mmmm cooked over a camo stove, had to be done.

WI is tomorrow not holding out much hope but you never know lol

welcome to all the newbies and well done all the oldies lol. those green numbers are coming in thick and fast

ttfn BBKxxx

Oh no how mortifying!!!!! It seems like you saw the funny side tho so well done on that one. It happens to us all tho. I saw the big reunion (yes I know saddo!) at the bic and jess (the skinny one from liberty x) split her catsuit trousers on stage right down the bum line and had to run off!!

Thanks! It would be nice to get to 50 for some symetry eh!

Jo x

Indeed! However we don't want to put off any potential member 51's out there :)

that is AMAZING will power!!! to throw it in the bin!! i dont know if i could have done that!! well done :)

you should save toast and marmalade as you weigh day treat after you weigh, so at least you can look forward to having it without totally cutting it from your diet.

do you mind me asking what surgery you are being referred for? well done for beign brave at docs xxxx

Lol this is like a new me - I would never have thrown it away a few weeks ago haha!!

I am having surgery for a prolapse, not pleasant but 2 babies (2nd one was 10lb!) and both with forcep deliveries so no surprise. Will be out of action exercise wise for at least 6 weeks afterwards, but it won't be for a while so I am trying to lose it while I can...

Welcome joee :) thanks for adding your numbers, saves me going on the laptop.

Babycake - oh gawd!!!! At least it was in front of family and not in public lol :) where are you on your hols? Was it pembs?

Oooooooooh good luck jayde, lots of wees before you go and get naked on the scales if need be :D xxx

Hello 50s can I join your group I have 7st to loose?

Hi :) yes you can of course join :)

I'll be on the laptop later so I'll add you unless someone beats me to it!

What diet are you following? I'm cal counting and weigh on Fridays xx

Babycake - oh gawd!!!! At least it was in front of family and not in public lol :) where are you on your hols? Was it pembs?

Yeah. That's the one. Just ordered my meat and stuff from the butchers near work. £30 OMG who'd of thought some sizzling pork , burgers and kebabs would cost so much but mmmmmmm they are scrummy. Can't wait til Saturday when we get in the car and go :)

Yeah. That's the one. Just ordered my meat and stuff from the butchers near work. £30 OMG who'd of thought some sizzling pork , burgers and kebabs would cost so much but mmmmmmm they are scrummy. Can't wait til Saturday when we get in the car and go :)

:) exciting!!! Take lots of pics!

If you make it to haverfordwest, that's where I live :) xxx

I can't wait! There is a lot of positivity on this thread I love it!

I wi on Monday evening and I'm going to make tomorrow night my official start date for the challenge, and for every pound I lose I'm going to put £2 in a jar and use the money at Christmas for a new dress or haircut or something like that to celebrate :)

Fab idea! Iam going to do this to! ;)

x

Hello to all of the newbies!
Just been to weigh in and lost 3lb! Very happy with that but worried that as I was not super good this week that it might catch up with me next week.
Here's to another week and hopefully another loss. GO TEAM 50!! Could someone update my green number please?

Hello to all of the newbies!
Just been to weigh in and lost 3lb! Very happy with that but worried that as I was not super good this week that it might catch up with me next week.
Here's to another week and hopefully another loss. GO TEAM 50!! Could someone update my green number please?

Brilliant!! Well done! 3lbs is fantastic :) xx

Back