*Team 50* Christmas Challenge

my tickers not updating :cry:

Mine took a few hours to update. Have you clicked 'get code' ? That did it for me xx

Great idea about pics in our Xmas outfits :) :)

Have fun at your class jeew, you won't be the biggest for long xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toxicsgrl said:
Mine took a few hours to update. Have you clicked 'get code' ? That did it for me xx

Great idea about pics in our Xmas outfits :) :)

Have fun at your class jeew, you won't be the biggest for long xxxx

Yeah, mine was annoying me at the weekend, but someone told me it took a couple of hours, and sure enough it miraculously updated later in the day, lol. :) xx

I'm not weighing in till a week on Wednesday ahhhh I'm gonna be the only one without a green :( xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.'' 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11

:) exciting!!! Take lots of pics!

If you make it to haverfordwest, that's where I live :) xxx

Oooo you never know your luck xxxx

Woohoo 7lbs off :) could someone do my red and green numbers please :)

Whoop whoop there it is. Whoop whoop. Well done you. Amazing figure xxx

well im off to ballet class im the biggest in the class but i love it. great fun and much better than the gym. :)

Now I can get into that. I love a plié and a chassis. Xx

Thanks everyone I'm so chuffed :)

Im loving team 50! We are so gonna smash it! Just think how fab we will all look for christmas! we will have to upload pics of us in our festive outfits looking awesome! maybe even before and after team 50 pics!

Lol. My before pictures are a little thin on the ground (I wish I was lol) I will however download one of last years crumbs pics from Facebook and try to put it in my album ( not a computer savy peep but will give it a go at done point).

Hey everyone

Warning massive freaking out rant of self doubt following!!.......

Hope u don't mind be sharing a little freak out! Il try to make this relatively short.

I'm a bridesmaid in December, I'm a size 22, dress is a size 16, first dress fitting is in late august (hense my signature / joining this great team) as I'm hoping 15st or thereabouts is a size 16 (I'm 5ft 9) but have no actual idea just guessing. Any ideas?

Anyway freaking out as bride has asked us what size boleros we want (im an inverted triangle ie top heavy) but have decided to go with the 40cm bust which according to m&s is a size 16 but eeeeek! Starting to panic that im not going to be able to do this! Haven't had the best couple of days diet wise!

Plus I lost 12lbs last week on CC scales at weigh in (friday morning) but on every other scale I have been on I lost 7lbs not 12lbs so I think her batteries on her scales are dying but next fri she will think I've had a massive gain!

I don't want my first week on team 50 to be a gain either!!!

Also in a non diet related note organising the hen do is proving v stressful (group of 12 of us going abroad) I'm very organised but there are three other bridesmaids chipping in and one of them is stressing me out a bit she hasn't known the bride long (I've known bride 14yrs) but shes kinda pushy wants to take over but doesn't follow through! eeeeeek!

Oh dear guys! I've yoyod between 17st and 20st for years how am I going to get to 15st! Am I just setting myself up for a massive fail! I couldn't cope if the dress doesn't fit and has to be taken out! The humiliation!!!

Plus I really want to loose weight to feel more confident and go on a few dates again (after coming out of a long relationship last summer)

Oh dear, Terribly sorry about the massive rant but freeeaaakiiiing oooouuutttt!

I'm not weighing in till a week on Wednesday ahhhh I'm gonna be the only one without a green :( xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.'' 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11

I'm sure you won't Hun! I'm prob gonna have a gain Friday!!!! Epic fail! Also lots of newcomers all the time! Were all here to support! :)

Hey everyone

Hope u don't mind be sharing a little freak out! Il try to make this relatively short.

I'm a bridesmaid in December, I'm a size 22, dress is a size 16, first dress fitting is in late august (hense my signature / joining this great team) as I'm hoping 15st or thereabouts is a size 16 (I'm 5ft 9) but have no actual idea just guessing. Any ideas?

Anyway freaking out as bride has asked us what size boleros we want (im an inverted triangle ie top heavy) but have decided to go with the 40cm bust which according to m&s is a size 16 but eeeeek! Starting to panic that im not going to be able to do this! Haven't had the best couple of days diet wise!

Plus I lost 12lbs last week on CC scales at weigh in (friday morning) but on every other scale I have been on I lost 7lbs not 12lbs so I think her batteries on her scales are dying but next fri she will think I've had a massive gain!

Also in a non diet related note organising the hen do is proving v stressful (group of 12 of us going abroad) I'm very organised but there are three other bridesmaids chipping in and one of them is stressing me out a bit she hasn't known the bride long (I've known bride 14yrs) but shes kinda pushy wants to take over but doesn't follow through! eeeeeek!

Oh dear guys! I've yoyod between 17st and 20st for years how am I going to get to 15st! Am I just setting myself up for a massive fail! I couldn't cope if the dress doesn't fit and has to be taken out! The humiliation!!!

Plus I really want to loose weight to feel more confident and go on a few dates again (after coming out of a long relationship last summer)

Hey hun I'm 5ft 4 15st 4 and big in the chest size 16 small 18 on top. Hope this helps and good luck hun xx

Also I've found boleros are small fitting. I had to go up two sizes. Maybe try some on to see how they compare to your size now before choosing a size? Xx

Hey everyone

Lol sounds like the movie bridesmaids!!! I don't get on with other women generally, so I can't help you there.

As for the size thing, I can't say what size 15st is but there's a great visual site that shows what different women of different heights look like at different weights.... Www.mybodygallery.com

That may help. You could also do a pole on here to see what size 15st women are on here.

All you can do is your best. When you are about to eat something, try to remember why you are doing it. You can have everything you want within reason once you get to size 16. All the bad foods can wait. Now is time for you. That cannot wait. Make healthy eating a habit xxx

Also I've found boleros are small fitting. I had to go up two sizes. Maybe try some on to see how they compare to your size now before choosing a size? Xx

Hi hun - Oh god yeah that's what I thought!!!! Already given them the size I want now gonna look like such a hiefer if I change it to an even bigger size! I've just got to get as much of as poss!!!!!!!!!!!!

when i was 15st i used to be a size 16 38 inch bra back. im about 5ft 7. was me once upon a time ago. 13 years ago...scary how time flies when your getting heavy x

Willpowerwoman - breath!

If you really take control of your diet then you can do this.

We are all hear to support you just the same as you will need to support us through our meltdowns.

Just keep your chin up & think positive thoughts.

If to go into this with a positive outlook then that's got to be better hasn't it.

No negativity allowed around here!!

Go team 50!!!!!! Xxx

Lol sounds like the movie bridesmaids!!! I don't get on with other women generally, so I can't help you there.

As for the size thing, I can't say what size 15st is but there's a great visual site that shows what different women of different heights look like at different weights.... Www.mybodygallery.com

That may help. You could also do a pole on here to see what size 15st women are on here.

All you can do is your best. When you are about to eat something, try to remember why you are doing it. You can have everything you want within reason once you get to size 16. All the bad foods can wait. Now is time for you. That cannot wait. Make healthy eating a habit xxx

Hey, thanks hun.

I've seen bridesmaids lol thing is she wanted to take over and ended up stuffing up the flight bookings etc and disappeared so I'm a bit concerned. Bride was really upset too. If I thought shed do it and well then I'd gladly let her do it but I know that the bride is looking to me to do it properly but I'm a bit rubbish at standing up for myself eek!

Anyway thank you for the website il def check that out and may consider a thread to like you say. But your right I just need to blimmin focus!!!! Y is it so hard!!!! Why can't I just be a normal food consuming type person!

when i was 15st i used to be a size 16 38 inch bra back. im about 5ft 7. was me once upon a time ago. 13 years ago...scary how time flies when your getting heavy x

Oh thanks hun that really helps, maybe being a bit taller I can get away with it a bit more?

Back