*Team 50* Christmas Challenge

Hi hun, yes that's interesting as I was ALOT younger when I was last size 16 (hence why I can't remember) and I think your idea on toning up to is a great one. Wow running for an hour everyday that's amazing!

It was then, did it at lunch time to keep me away from the cigs and chocolate. I'm now not able to do more then 5 mins in a jog but I will improve, I will get better I promised myself at the start of the year to finish it smaller and fitter then I started it. So far I've quit smoking (nearly 5 months clean lol) and made a start on my weight and fitness. I need to get under this 18 stone barrier!!!! It seems to be my demon!!!!

Dolly, Keep us informed, have been unfortunate enough to have been made redundant twice, its rubbish but you will get over it, let us know what happens...... xx

It was then, did it at lunch time to keep me away from the cigs and chocolate. I'm now not able to do more then 5 mins in a jog but I will improve, I will get better I promised myself at the start of the year to finish it smaller and fitter then I started it. So far I've quit smoking (nearly 5 months clean lol) and made a start on my weight and fitness. I need to get under this 18 stone barrier!!!! It seems to be my demon!!!!

You will do it hun small steps. Well done on quitting the cigs that can't be easy with dieting as well :)

Really interesting reading all your comments on the sizes we all are at different weights, I'm 5ft 6" weigh about 18.7 and take a 22/24 bottoms and 26 top....can not wait to get below 20 again. Heaven knows what shape I am used to think pear shaped but more an apple now!!:( Oh well give it a few months and I'll get there!! xx

hi Hillie :) hows your week going? how are you finding SW? xx

Hi !

My weigh-ins are on a Wednesday, so most of the week since then has been going pretty smoothly. I did have a bottle of red wine when I got home after weigh-in which was very naughty <slap slap>. I've been good with food since then, apart from Saturday. I was doing so well, completely on track, nice and full having eating everything I should and congratulating myself on stopping at 3 glasses of wine (rather than polish off the whole bottle) and had just finished tucking into some Melon whilst watching Eurovision Song Contest. Cor what a GOOD girl I am......I then went into the kitchen to make coffee and a packet of dark-chocolate digestive biscuits completely attacked me. Got me by the throat, forced my mouth open and defied all my defences!

I didn't see that packet coming!

Before I knew it I was acting like a devil woman, cramming them into my mouth. Where the hell did THAT come from! I was crazed! I couldn't stop.

However, for the first time in my life, I thought "you silly twat Hillie, get those syns counted and stop being hard on yourself....what does a few biscuits and wine matter".

45 blimin' syns, THAT's what mattered LOL!!

BUT, as I was saying this is the first time in my life that I just got back on track the next day and I've been good ever since. So Slimming World is marvellous for me.....I don't feel guilty at all. Mind you, I might not have lost any pounds this week, but I'm trying to look upon this new lifestyle as follows.....

Before I would physc myself up to "start a diet on Monday" and at the first hurdle I would tell myself off, but keep eating more of the things I knew were bad (oh well, I've blown it now) and say to myself that I'd start again next Monday.

Slimming World has made me realise that if I used to be "bad" 7 days a week, 30 days a month it will have consequences on the scales. Now my mindset is.....if I fall off the track once, twice or several times but keep on track the other times then even if I don't lose weight then I being "good" more often than "bad".

I'm now in week 5 since joining and I do look at food which my OH and little boy are eating and think..."oh a little bit won't hurt" but then I DO ask myself whether it's worth a few minutes of pleasure, only to be disappointed with myself in the long run.

There..........I bet you wished you hadn't asked now LOL!!!

That's why I'm glad to have joined this thread.......everyone is being really honest!

WillpowerWoman....

Personally I think it won't matter HOW much you have lost, nor what SIZE you will be wearing for the wedding. You WILL have lost weight by then and all of us in Club 50 will be VERY proud of you indeed !!

xxx

im naturally pear shape but have changed to apple at mo as tummy is big lol but pear shape still there i have small bust compared to my bum and hips. just not going in much in middle at moment. im a size 24 jeans and a 22 top. top half always gets smaller before the bottom lol x

strange thing ive found with all my yoyo dieting over the years. people always say but your tall so u carry more weigh or your broad. then when i lose weight they say things like your quite petite really arent you.. its very odd. im between 5ft 6 and 7. but arent people odd.

hi everyone
well i have took my photo today of me and will take another half way through then at the end with weight loss on both of the other 2 pictures i do not care im going for it im big i cannot hide it down my trousers so lets all do it and see the final results whatever they will be come on team 50 no need to be shy and hey who cares what we look like its the person inside who matters xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi everyone
well i have took my photo today of me and will take another half way through then at the end with weight loss on both of the other 2 pictures i do not care im going for it im big i cannot hide it down my trousers so lets all do it and see the final results whatever they will be come on team 50 no need to be shy and hey who cares what we look like its the person inside who matters xxxxxxxxxxxxx

what a good idea lol

made me giggle.

Ive just spent the morning at a hospital appointment (a quick one pft). I'm happy to report that i'm an inch taller then i was in december!!! No clue as to why!! nurse said it could be that i'm not slouching as much because ive lost some weight!! oh well that does mean that my BMI is a little bit out hey ho....................................the good news if you can call it that is another op to fix me in 6-8 weeks :(

Lou 42.8lbs to go7.2 lbs lost
Poppy 50lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Julie 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
chez 47 lbs to go 3 lbs lost
Candy 'Trim' 45.5lbs to go 4.5 lbs lost
Jayde 43 lbs to go 7 lbs lost
Mrspinkiepoo 50 lbs to go 0lbs lost
PurpleRoses 47 lbs to go 3 lbs lost
babycake46 lbs to go 4 lbs lost
Itoy&Suerti 47lbs to go 3 lbs lost
Linzmain 46lbs to go 4 lbs lost
Dolly 47
lbs to go 3 lbs lost
Pickle81 50
lbs to go 0lbs lost
REV23
lbs to go 3.6
lbs lost
mamaC
lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Brolly 50
lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Jeew
lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Claire_oh
lbs to go 3 lbs lost
Izzy
lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Hayley
lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Dablaksista
lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Biglad3331
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost

Freyj4
50lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Tusli
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Marypoppins76 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Teri 48 lbs to go 2 lbs lost
Roziee 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Lolly26 48.5 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
H Aaleigha 50 ​lbs to go 0 lbs lost
WillpowerWoman 50 ​lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Lass321 46 lb to go 0 lb lost
Mungo chubb 50
lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Hillie
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Loonylamb 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
joee
50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Jaxkar7
50​ lbs to go 0 lbs lost

Down 1.5lbs at weigh in tonight! I'm actually shocked because I haven't been well and been on antibiotics which have me tired all the time, so I've had practically no exercise and haven't stopped picking all week. This is a great motivation for me, a great idea and a lovely group of people! Good luck to everyone this week :D

Keep them loses coming in ladies xxxx good luck everyone still to wi xxxx

Weigh in

Hi girls well done on all the losses so far. As this thread started at the same time I started trying to lose weight if you don't mind i will count my first weeks weight loss as well as today's. So that will mean I will have lost a total of 8lb so far :woohoo::party0011:as you can imagine i'm well chuffed with that.
Great idea about the photos, i may have to have a bath first and make myself look presentable before taking some

my first weigh in tomorrow as well. eeeek exciting x

Back