*Team 50* Christmas Challenge

good idea hun

very good idea. oooo id totally missed that by losing 8lbs ive lost half a stone :)

3.5lb off this week.woooo

Well done all the losers lol. You could always organise it into highest list to lowest loss, like a little race/competition. Winner gets ...........well you guys decide. We could all end a £1 coin to the charity of their choice!!!

sounds a good idea but we wudnt know if people really had lost the weight lol so someone could cheat and win x

Last edited:
Well done all the losers lol. You could always organise it into highest list to lowest loss, like a little race/competition. Winner gets ...........well you guys decide. We could all end a £1 coin to the charity of their choice!!!

Ooh I like ;)

Thankssss everyone :) i am chuffed after being ill and going to london ect, i am on it this week, :)

Hi everyone, weighed in tonight and lost 8lbs if someone could update the list for me please (I'm on the app). Thanks and well done on all the losses folks :) x

Hi everyone, weighed in tonight and lost 8lbs if someone could update the list for me please (I'm on the app). Thanks and well done on all the losses folks :) x

Fantastic well done :)

Cheers for updating babe. N I love the idea bout the chart x

Back