*Team 50* Christmas Challenge

Morning all

Today's weigh in I lost 5 1/2. So that takes my weight loss to 24lb.

Would anyone with a pc/ laptop please update me x

Jaxkar7 lost 24 remaining 26

Mucho gratis xxx

Well done everyone!

3lb off for me this week

Could somebody kindly update me please?

10lb lost 40lb to go :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome to all newbies x it's amazing seeing your achievements. When ever I feel low or fed up or just need encouraging I look at my name and see actually what I have accomplished. It spurs me on for another hour day.

No way could I do what Rev does. Me I just do the odd bit on the Wii, on my bone shaker(pedal bike). And walk walk walk! I will do a 3 mile round trip to sainsburys to buy a bottle of water, read a paper and have a coffee.

So to everyone hope you all get what you wish for at weigh ins this week and have a fab weekend too x

Hello all, well I lost a half pound! Better than nothing I guess! Could someone with a computer update me please and thanks x

wow well done with the losses everyone your doing great my weigh in day will be next friday i hope these 4lbs have gone lol lol

Wow well done everyone on your losses! I had no weigh in this week as we were on holiday, scales at home were showing a 4lb gain when we got back and managed to reduce that to a 2lb gain now. Hopefully by Mondays official weigh in I will have turned that to a small gain or a STS but we have two meals out this weekend so it may not be so easy!

Claire as long as you had a lovely time and enjoyed yourself. As you said you have already made a start and put a dent in the gain. Marvellous.

Would anyone who has a laptop/PC please update the list.

I would really appreciate it as I can't do it x

Jaxkar7 lost 24lb and 26lb to go.

Thanks ever so much x

could everyone who needs updating please let me know by tomorrow night and i'll do it. it seems it hasnt been updated for a while.

it can done on the phone, i can do it on my iphone by copying the list, pasting the list into a new post and changing my numbers before submitting. its quite easy.

Well done to everyone who's lost this week x whooopppp x it's my 1st wi tomoz so I hope I make a bit of a dent in that 50lbs target x x see u tomoz x

I had 3lbs off making my total loss 10lbs so far. Thank you very much x

Well done to all the losers lol :) lovely to see so many green numbers on the list xx

I had .5 off making my loss 3lb so far

I had my 1st weigh in today and I lost 15lbs

I am really fat and it is week one for me so I know that's why it's so big plus I have been mega stressed but yeah 15lbs down

Good luck to everyone else weighing in today x

I am really fat and it is week one for me so I know that's why it's so big plus I have been mega stressed but yeah 15lbs down

Well done LeaE - a really great result!

I've had a really good week away - result only a few grams off!

Still now 4.5Kg off since the start, which is the magic 10Lbs!

Yay! Well done LeaE amazing! :)

Back